Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    81 wrote:
    why would you cut yourself.....when zombies are around...dumb

well it would seem pretty obvious. they are attracted to the fresh blood long enough for you to stab them through the top of the skull.

duh. ;)
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    oona left wrote:
    81 wrote:
    why would you cut yourself.....when zombies are around...dumb

Especially when you know you are about to plunge a knife with the same hand you just cut into a zombie's head, which will usually cause blood to fly outward from said head, which could then infect you.

Very dumb indeed.

it does seem kinda strange how in the first season they were wearing biohazard suits and now they walk around with zombie blood on their faces without concern.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    this is too stupid for my time?
    But I like Zombies
    There is much better stuff peeps!!!!
    Can I name a few? ;)
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    the Walking dead? Honestly???

Did you like that stupid show LOST?

walking dead is the same.. but no island?

The Dharma Initiative, Phase II.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:

why is everything you say in the form of a question?

trebek2.jpg
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    STAYSEA wrote:

why is everything you say in the form of a question?

trebek2.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    I ask everything? it's a problem? Damn
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Image.jpg

Spoiler: In a stunning plot twist, Daryl Dixon falls prey to the amazon direwolf.

The direwolf eats Daryl, then Rick takes mercy on the towering beast and brings it back to the farm, where Herschel removes the arrow from its left nostril.

The ungrateful direwolf then proceeds to eat Herschel, Maggie, Dale, Shane, and the chick who was married to Otis. Then it pees on the RV.

The survivors band together and drive the beast off by threatening to give it a bath and trim its claws.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    come on peeps
    Zombies are so lame!
    The walking dead is arleady been written?
    WTF?
    read.
    Werewolf time...
    Vampires, Zombies, time traveling Vikings.. enough..
    Need a Shape shifter :D

Underworld.. the movie
    is so awesome cause the director wrote and created it..
    It was never a book.. then they made him
    Kate Beck.. is super cute
    So he married her. What is not to like
  • Options
    OHHHH
    Man Behind the MASK
    is going to make you pee ur pants..
    So un related... So funny.
    POV.. a serial killer mockumentary :D
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    But I like Zombies

STAYSEA wrote:
    come on peeps
    Zombies are so lame!

so very confused.......
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    But I like Zombies

STAYSEA wrote:
    come on peeps
    Zombies are so lame!

so very confused.......
    You maybe stoopid?
    Dillon.. just a guess
    WEREWOLF!!!!
    HELLO
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:
    But I like Zombies

STAYSEA wrote:
    come on peeps
    Zombies are so lame!

so very confused.......
    You maybe stoopid?
    Dillon.. just a guess
    WEREWOLF!!!!
    HELLO

that was nice. you wrote "I like zombies" and then followed it up with "zombies are so lame". get it?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    WEREWOLF

Fine, I kinda like Zombies, but I'm tired of them.
    SENSE :shock:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Image.jpg

Spoiler: In a stunning plot twist, Daryl Dixon falls prey to the amazon direwolf.

The direwolf eats Daryl, then Rick takes mercy on the towering beast and brings it back to the farm, where Herschel removes the arrow from its left nostril.

The ungrateful direwolf then proceeds to eat Herschel, Maggie, Dale, Shane, and the chick who was married to Otis. Then it pees on the RV.

The survivors band together and drive the beast off by threatening to give it a bath and trim its claws.
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Creepy...
    Tuesday is your only GOOD day?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I'm a Gay Zombie?
    :lol:
    Like Brokeback Mountain?

"I can't QUIT you"
    Love my ZOmBIES

just am bored of the same

Zombie CRACK!!!
    MAX brooks...
    not Mel so stoopid!
    Post edited by STAYSEA on
  • Options
    Snape kills Dumbledorf in Harry Potter!
    Spoiler!!!!
    wizards though no zombies..
    Dumbledorf still speaks to Harry in the afterlife? :lol:
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    So I'm officially caught up!
    A borrowed a copy of Season 1 from a friend, and got caught up via Vudu, my iPad, and On Demand for Season 2.

I really dig the show but there are so many "Oh c'mon!" moments.

Anyways...
    I love how Rick, after a bloody fist fight with Shane gets zombie blood splattered all over his face and his already cut-up bloody face. No big deal. :lol:

Season 2 has been a little too much character-drama-fest. Everytime that blonde girl says something I want to smack her and say "shut the F up!".
    Anyway, I hope the farm gets overrun soon because the blonde girl, Maggie-Glenn, Shane-Lori, Shane-Rick, blonde daughter trying to kill herself, whatever...is getting a little old.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    mca47 wrote:
    A borrowed a copy of Season 1 from a friend, and got caught up via Vudu, my iPad, and On Demand for Season 2.

Anyways...
    I love how Rick, after a bloody fist fight with Shane gets zombie blood splattered all over his face and his already cut-up bloody face. No big deal. :lol:

Season 2 has been a little too much character-drama-fest. Everytime that blonde girl says something I want to smack her and say "shut the F up!".
    Anyway, I hope the farm gets overrun soon because the blonde girl, Maggie-Glenn, Shane-Lori, Shane-Rick, blonde daughter trying to kill herself, whatever...is getting a little old.

Yeah, they need to get the hell off of this farm already!
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    mca47 wrote:

Anyways...

Yeah, they need to get the hell off of this farm already!

don't expect them to move much....season 3 has them still filming in the same area...maybe 20 miles away from where they are now.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    One thing about this show I find troubling is how they clearly didn't/don't have anyone on the set who knows anything about science or medicine. :lol:
    Just sayin'...
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    ya gotta understand they want to settle into a life...
    what are they gonna do??? just drive all over with no direction?
    of course they are gonna stay put for time being
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    ya gotta understand they want to settle into a life...
    what are they gonna do??? just drive all over with no direction?
    of course they are gonna stay put for time being

You got walkers in the woods right by where they live in tents. Granted, someone is on guard...but I'm pretty sure I'd try to find something a little more "walker-less" and perhaps a house with locks of some kind.
    If I was in that situation, I'd rest up and move on. I was waaaay behind on this show and just got caught up. When I saw the episode title of "Nebraska", I thought "Did they up and move to Nebraska?" Clearly nobody in their right mind would live in Nebraska in a zombie-less world, ( :lol: ) but seems to me that is exactly where you would want to go in this situation. The middle of nowhere, close enough to resources, and a place where you can sustain yourself (grow crops, have cattle, etc.).
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    How many episodes are left? I thought there were 3, but my friend says there's just 2 left...during our Walking Dead discussion he also told me that he & his boyfriend have been working on there elaborate Zombie apocalypse plan which involves making it to a high rise condo and shooting enough zombies that they'll create a zombie barricade around the door. :? :? :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    How many episodes are left? I thought there were 3, but my friend says there's just 2 left...during our Walking Dead discussion he also told me that he & his boyfriend have been working on there elaborate Zombie apocalypse plan which involves making it to a high rise condo and shooting enough zombies that they'll create a zombie barricade around the door. :? :? :lol:
    I think any plan would have to do with the type of zombie you're dealing with.
    Walking Dead zombies are kind of an average speed zombie. You can run faster than them and they are predictable. A 24 Hours Later zombie would require a whole new plan as they are really fast, strong and unpredictable.
    I'm just hoping for dumb, slow zombies! :lol:
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    I think any plan would have to do with the type of zombie you're dealing with.
    Walking Dead zombies are kind of an average speed zombie. You can run faster than them and they are predictable. A 24 Hours Later zombie would require a whole new plan as they are really fast, strong and unpredictable.
    I'm just hoping for dumb, slow zombies! :lol:

Agreed..I'm definitely hoping for the night-of-the-living-dead kind of zombies... :lol:
  • Options
    i personally like slow zombies

they are semi quick in the walking dead

the remake of dawn of the dead they were all carl lewis zombies

the slowness gives me hope i can survive :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    oh and annie...3 episodes left

and signed up for another 13 in season 3 8-)
  • Options
    i personally like slow zombies

they are semi quick in the walking dead

the remake of dawn of the dead they were all carl lewis zombies

the slowness gives me hope i can survive :lol:

:lol: I'm not a very fast runner, but I would imagine if I was being chased by zombies, my ass would move pretty fast. :lol:
    oh and annie...3 episodes left

and signed up for another 13 in season 3 8-)

Cool. Thanks! :D