Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    funniest part was when Rick, Herschel, Glenn, and the other dude came back and Maggie ran past her dad right to Glenn.

Yeah good episode tonight. Shane is playing dirty. Glad Rick & Laurie are got to talk about Shane. Looks like Rick is gonna kick his ass.
    i can't wait for that fight.. but shane could definately do more damage to rick than the other way around
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    This isn't really a spoiler, as they showed it in the "scenes from next week", but if you're die-hard anti-spoiler and don't even watch that, then you might not want to read on.

I can't help but wonder what the deal is with Otis' wife getting all cold on Andrea and telling her never to step foot in their house again. I can't imagine what that would be about. Maybe she kills the hostage or something? Maybe Shane confides in Andrea what he did to Otis, and she overhears?
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    conman wrote:
    funniest part was when Rick, Herschel, Glenn, and the other dude came back and Maggie ran past her dad right to Glenn.

Yeah good episode tonight. Shane is playing dirty. Glad Rick & Laurie are got to talk about Shane. Looks like Rick is gonna kick his ass.
    i can't wait for that fight.. but shane could definately do more damage to rick than the other way around
    Yeah, Shane is definitely tougher, built a little bigger. I think Rick would have to out wit him in a fight.
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    JUST GOT HOME WATCHING NOW...CANT READ THREAD
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options

Rick turns into a walker and eats Carl.

oops.

I mean: SPOILER ALERT! Rick turns into a walker and eats Carl.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776

Rick turns into a walker and eats Carl.

oops.

I mean: SPOILER ALERT! Rick turns into a walker and eats Carl.

DUDE!

he said he hasn't seen it yet!
  • Options
    walking.jpg
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    This was one of my fav episodes this season. It seemed they got some creapy tension back wit hthe bar scene and lori in the car. that was missing for a whiel in the show.

Lots of stuff going on should be interesting to see where it goes next week.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    It was a good fast moving episode. Rick looks mighty pissed...going to protect his wife and baby. Love it.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I loved the tension at the bar when they were deciding how to free the guy and the walkers began surrounding them! Rick's look at the end definitely indicates that some shit's going down soon....

Am I the only one that really wants to be an extra (walker) in this show? :?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    Ricks wife is almost as crazy as Shane. Can't wait to see it all hit the fan next week.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    laurie gave that walker a badass karate kick to the leg to buy her time :o
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    rick tells the kid "shut up or i will shoot you" :lol:
  • Options
    big hersch put shane in his place good :mrgreen:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    they are on the move next season....to.......

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Senoia,+g ... a&t=m&z=12

filming season 3starts in May....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    shit's about to hit the fan after that ending 8-)8-)
  • Options
    Yeah i have a feeling Hercshal is old man strong.

That is something you just don't mess with
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    intodeep wrote:
    Yeah i have a feeling Hercshal is old man strong.

That is something you just don't mess with

They were discussing on Talking Dead last night (and I happen to agree) that there is a whole lot more to Herschel than meets the eye. The way he handled that gun, it would appear that he's not just some kind old man. We know he turned his life around when his first daughter was born, but all they've come out and said was that he was an alcoholic, but I think evidence suggests there was more to it than that. I think his past was a little darker and more violent than just sitting on a bar stool. Maybe he's some war vet, or maybe he was a criminal, but I think in spite of how he looks, he's somebody not to be fucked with. And the events in the bar brought something dark out of him. He realizes things have just gotten real, and it's time to stop quoting scripture and pretending like everything is going to be OK, and he'll fuck shit up if he has to.
  • Options
    just watched again..i was half asleep last night watching DVR

great episode...the acting during the serious conversation parts was very very good

LOVE this shpw
  • Options
    shit, that episode was tip top notch. my wife was incredibly grossed out at the philly guy getting eaten up by the walkers! that was one fucked up scene. I turned around to her and said "hungry?" and brought out the chips and Hellavu dip! She dug in! :lol:

so what's up with Daryl? is this his tough guy way of grieving/feeling guilty about Sophia? is his brother (I've already forgotten his name) no longer in the picture? I always thought he'd come back at some point.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    shit, that episode was tip top notch. my wife was incredibly grossed out at the philly guy getting eaten up by the walkers! that was one fucked up scene. I turned around to her and said "hungry?" and brought out the chips and Hellavu dip! She dug in! :lol:

so what's up with Daryl? is this his tough guy way of grieving/feeling guilty about Sophia? is his brother (I've already forgotten his name) no longer in the picture? I always thought he'd come back at some point.

I think everyone is just waiting for him to show up.

I've been watching breaking bad recently and i liked how his brother had the blue crystal meth they cook on breaking bad :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options

merle dixon :lol:
  • Options
    YardenYarden Posts: 820

yeah, he seems to be taking her death pretty hard.. isn't he the best character right now?
  • Options
    Yarden wrote:

yeah, he seems to be taking her death pretty hard.. isn't he the best character right now?

very good actor...they all are
  • Options
    Yarden wrote:

I wouldn't say he's the best character right now. During the first half of this season and last half of the first season he was. But so far this season he's sort of fallen into the background. He's moved away from the others, and every time he has a scene he's pitching a fit. Understandably so, but Daryl is best when he's either funny or being a badass, not off in a corner of the farm by himself stewing over somebody's death. He didn't even take his own brother's possible death this hard. He's still a great character, but the first two episodes have been more devoted to Rick/Lori/Shane, Herschell, Glenn/Maggie, and he's just been a somewhat minor character. I'm sure he'll step back up though.
  • Options
    merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    shit, that episode was tip top notch. my wife was incredibly grossed out at the philly guy getting eaten up by the walkers! that was one fucked up scene.

That was a good one, but my zombie of the week has to go to the one pushing it's face through the windshield. Creeped me out.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I just read a major spoiler on another website, Major Character is going to die...but it's better if you don't know. But i do know who i want to kill ...that character. This is Awful, Secrets Suck.
  • Options
    I just read a major spoiler on another website, Major Character is going to die...but it's better if you don't know. But i do know who i want to kill ...that character. This is Awful, Secrets Suck.
    Oh man..i really want to PM you and get the answer...right now...but I know I'd regret it after I did :lol:
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options

That producer that was on Talking Dead 2 weeks ago said major characters, plural, would die this season. From what I've heard about the comic books I have a pretty good idea who I think 2 of them are. Though one really shouldn't be scripted until later, since the show is different it could happen this season, or maybe not at all. I'm almost positive who one of them is though.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,763

Ohhh man, I really want to look this up, but I think I can hold off. Were you looking for spoilers or did you just happen to read it? I hate when you find out shit like that and you didn't mean to.