Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,973
    hmmmmm sorry Walking Dead, Eagles game tonight . Might watch the replay after the Talking Dead depending on what the score is and all.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options

hmmmmm sorry Walking Dead, Eagles game tonight . Might watch the replay after the Talking Dead depending on what the score is and all.

actually saw the first showing at 9 instead of the replay (which was a good decision on my part since the eagles game didn't get good until the second half).

Episode was meh except for the last few minutes.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Without a doubt, one of the worst episodes ever. Holy crap I wish I could get that hour back!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    We all kinda knew about Maggie right? My coworker and I have been talking about it for the last few episodes (except last weeks Morganathon). And who was surprised about the kiss? She should have bonked Rick right after he shot her a**hole husband. The creepy gross sewer walkers were just nasty...everything else meh. But it was a catch up episode. Needed to be done to keep the character stories on track.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,943
    Not only did Rick escape the RV but they don't even bother to show us how? C'mon. Maybe when we see Glenn again he'll just show up at the gates safe and sound without any further explanation.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    Next to die.....blondies younger son, that doesn't like cookies....clearly they didn't wanna blow any budget on a decent haircut for that poor kid.
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    DewieCox said:

Next to die.....blondies younger son, that doesn't like cookies....clearly they didn't wanna blow any budget on a decent haircut for that poor kid.

So far I am not impressed with his mom's hair styling skills.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,858
    So the blood on the fence....breach?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,943
    Is it blood on the fence or is it gasoline from the truck?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    As to the blood on the fence I didn't even notice that. I just thought they were showing the fence and I figured that Deanna was realizing how much jeopardy they were in because the fence might not hold. Once someone pointed out that there was blood I re-thought it. But I still think it could be the same thought. It could be walker blood seeping through nail holes or a crack from them pushing on the fence. I can't imagine what other blood it would be except for a wounded wolf or Alexandrian or another walker inside the fence.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    when i first saw the blood through the fence i thought maybe someone from the outside was killing the walkers to get back inside? Maybe Glenn or someone?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Where did Jessie leave the cookies? She came downstairs, put the cookies on the floor, and knocked on a door and left. I thought she was down stairs. Did she go back up the stairs?

I had no idea of the identify of the neighbor that became a walker (the one Jessie poked in the eye). TTD said it was Betsy. She was the wife of the guy who was with Michonne and crew who got killed last week. They said she committed suicide after learning of the death of her husband (can't remember name).
  • Options

when i first saw the blood through the fence i thought maybe someone from the outside was killing the walkers to get back inside? Maybe Glenn or someone?

Inthink it might be the walkers getting smushed up against the wall.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Where did Jessie leave the cookies? She came downstairs, put the cookies on the floor, and knocked on a door and left. I thought she was down stairs. Did she go back up the stairs?

I had no idea of the identify of the neighbor that became a walker (the one Jessie poked in the eye). TTD said it was Betsy. She was the wife of the guy who was with Michonne and crew who got killed last week. They said she committed suicide after learning of the death of her husband (can't remember name).

Shes got 2 sons, doesnt she? Or was it only 1?

I knew the lady killed herself from the razor marks on her wrists, but i didnt know who it was.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Shes got 2 sons, doesnt she? Or was it only 1?

Edit: totally wrong. She has 1 kid, so very good question.

I knew the lady killed herself from the razor marks on her wrists, but i didnt know who it was.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Jessie has two sons - Ron & Sam. But Ron was out with Rick learning to shoot an unloaded gun. Plus I don't think she would have set them on the floor and just left. I'm thinking she decided to go back upstairs.
  • Options

Jessie has two sons - Ron & Sam. But Ron was out with Rick learning to shoot an unloaded gun. Plus I don't think she would have set them on the floor and just left. I'm thinking she decided to go back upstairs.

right, so I was wrong about being wrong. LOL.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    bad
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    ha, that's great! i usually try and do my best to defend some of the slower episodes of the show, but sunday night was pretty lame. i literally laughed out loud during carl's "scuffle" :lol:

• Options
    I know we are suposed to suspend reality for a show about zombies, but how in the hell did those sewer zombies move when it appeared they were nothing but bones? Are they supernatural now? Dont even zombies need muscle to move?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277

I know we are suposed to suspend reality for a show about zombies, but how in the hell did those sewer zombies move when it appeared they were nothing but bones? Are they supernatural now? Dont even zombies need muscle to move?

hahahaha..yes. yes they do
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,047
    Where was Carol?
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options

Where was Carol?

probably baking cookies/threatening the lives of little boys

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Where was Carol?

probably baking cookies/threatening the lives of little boys

Or maybe giving Sam a decent hair cut. Somebody needs to.
  • Options
    is that one lady still hiding in that closet within the armory with a gun pointed towards the door? what happened to her? :lol:
  • Options
    would be funny if glen survives his ordeal, only to get a bullet to the head from her when he goes in there to restock.
  • Options
    rival. said:

is that one lady still hiding in that closet within the armory with a gun pointed towards the door? what happened to her? :lol:

I was wondering that same thing. But wasn't that the nurse? I thought for sure she would accidentally kill someone when they opened the closet door, but we saw her on the last episode.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

rival. said:

I was wondering that same thing. But wasn't that the nurse? I thought for sure she would accidentally kill someone when they opened the closet door, but we saw her on the last episode.

i don't think it was the nurse. could be wrong though.

running all these faces and names through my head makes me realize that everyone in that community looks wayyyyy too similar!