Thank you for posting the trailer.

October 11 ... I cannot wait!

• Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Fear the Walking Dead trailer debuted at comic-con as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDxew5SguVw

• Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    So I watched the trailer for the new season over the weekend. I swear to god, TWD gives away so much in advance! I mean, the 4 MINUTE trailer basically showed the entire season. Between that and them Tweeting/or Facebooking spoilers before half the country has seen an episode....c'mon!
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747

Fear the Walking Dead trailer debuted at comic-con as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDxew5SguVw

Looks good. Will definitely check it out. It will be really interesting to see the outbreak when it first started and how society reacts to it.
  • Options
    Yeah, I think the new show's trailer looks pretty good too. Even though we know what becomes of civilization, it'll be cool to see it from the start. The intensity of the unknown, chaos breaking out...could be a fresh take on "Walking Dead". The current show is so stale and predictable...this could be fun! Also, when I heard they were doing the new show in LA, I thought "lame!". But after seeing that trailer, I think it's going to be pretty sweet. 99% of the current TWD takes place in rural areas, small towns, and the woods. I thought some of the best stuff that happened in TWD was when they were in the city of Atlanta.
    We'll see!
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    edited July 2015
    My fav part of any zombie movie is the beginning, when the world is in chaos and no one knows what is happening. I just hope they don't drag it out too long....the Strain took an entire season to get to the point that the outbreak was widespread, and it drove me nuts.
  • Options

My fav part of any zombie movie is the beginning, when the world is in chaos and no one knows what is happening. I just hope they don't drag it out too long....the Strain took an entire season to get to the point that the outbreak was widespread, and it drove me nuts.

I agree. The first parts of any of those movies are the best!
    I really hope the new TWD focuses more on survival and the struggles that come with it. That's what made the first season of TWD so good. Now it's just all about the different egos, battles for "political" power, and in-battling among those who have survived. The zombies seem like a secondary focus now. And granted, that's probably would would happen in real life...human nature is an ugly thing, but it's also a bit boring as a viewer.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,936
    AHHHHHH, forgot the new season started tonight (missed the first 15 minutes or so)!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Lets see how will be..downloading now
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    good start to the new season...

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    PJ_ROCKS said:

yeah i thought it was a solid episode. Like i said missed the first 10-15 minutes though. What happened. I thought the black and white sequences were pretty cool (didn't get it at first).

Was Carl even in the episode???????
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989

PJ_ROCKS said:

yeah i thought it was a solid episode. Like i said missed the first 10-15 minutes though. What happened. I thought the black and white sequences were pretty cool (didn't get it at first).

Was Carl even in the episode???????
    carl- no
    episode- shite for a opener i thought.

Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Carl had like 10 seconds of time- showed him holding hands with the girl from last season.

Who the hell was sounding the alarm back in Alexandria?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Was ok
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747

Who the hell was sounding the alarm back in Alexandria?

I assumed that it was the wolves.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    i liked it. the black and white flash backs, i feel were a nod to the graphic novels. enjoyed that.

and yeah, the wolves are sounding the alarm. previews for next week's kept showing the crew that was left behind with their guns drawn, lurking around, etc. there was also a lot of smoke... so don't know if the wolves are setting fire to some of the houses or if someone is using gas canisters.

either way, that episode painted a great picture as to what they are up against in terms of the sheer amount of walkers that will soon be tearing their walls down, and the new threat inside the walls.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    also, i saw someone posted on facebook, that in one scene you can see the wolves walking behind the giant herd of walkers at some point.....?

not sure how true that is or not. if so, i missed that!
  • Options
    What an episode!

When that "wolve" attacks the Nedermeyer lady and hacks her! HOLY SHIT!
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419

What an episode!

When that "wolve" attacks the Nedermeyer lady and hacks her! HOLY SHIT!

I know right. That show can still surprise.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    great episode. when it started off with the JSS girl i was like shit they're going off on another story line before they get back to the cause of the horn and what was going on alexandria... but was greatlly surprised.

love episodes when the get the ol heart a pumpin.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    def. one of the bette episodes in recent memory.

I thought the JSS thing was someone's initials or something. Carol and the wolves was pretty awesome as well.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Carol is badass.. hush hush now....it will be ok... knife in back of the head...man she is deadly.

was Morgan leaving at the end?
  • Options
    Nami said:

Carol is badass.. hush hush now....it will be ok... knife in back of the head...man she is deadly.

I wasn't for sure that she killed the woman, or if she just died. And I also didn't think about Morgan leaving, but that makes sense. He had a bag or a sack or something I think. And otherwise it really didn't make much sense - showing he and Carol just walking by each other.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835

Nami said:

I wasn't for sure that she killed the woman, or if she just died. And I also didn't think about Morgan leaving, but that makes sense. He had a bag or a sack or something I think. And otherwise it really didn't make much sense - showing he and Carol just walking by each other.
    she stuck her knife in the back of the woman's head. she knows what to do and she fucking does it. she's colder than rick.

morgan looked like he was carrying his lunch box to his day at the construction site.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Still not sure about Enid, is she in with the Wolves...she has left Alexandria.
    What was up with the "A" marking on Carol's house near the end?
    Will have to see if Morgan killed that guy at the end or just knocked him out...hostage?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    yet another good show...

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    was wondering about the A as well.... dont recall that from before.
    The woman passed and then Carol used her knife.
    I think Morgan finished the guy, hence him leaving, but who knows.

• Options

Still not sure about Enid, is she in with the Wolves...she has left Alexandria.
    What was up with the "A" marking on Carol's house near the end?
    Will have to see if Morgan killed that guy at the end or just knocked him out...hostage?

she said something, which now escapes me, to Carl before he cut her off. it was like she was about to admit something to him.

morgan wouldn't have apologized to the guy if he was just going to knock him out. he now knows that killing is necessary. I think he is going after the wolves now that he knows they have a gun.

is the "A" for Alexandria? or Anarchy?

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    The "A" reminded me of Terminus and the letter on the boxcar they were trapped in. It was an "A" right?
  • Options

The "A" reminded me of Terminus and the letter on the boxcar they were trapped in. It was an "A" right?

I'm terrible at remembering things from that long ago. but that's a cool little easter egg you seemed to have found.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com