Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    intodeep wrote:
    So who gets to rekill the cute sister before she becomes a zombie.

that should be an interesting
    They might not have to depending on how deep those graves are.
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    That episode was great! About time some people died!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,926
    intodeep wrote:
    So who gets to rekill the cute sister before she becomes a zombie.

that should be an interesting
    They might not have to depending on how deep those graves are.

SPOILER ALERT! for those that did not watch the preview for next week

Sorry, I don't know how to hide text :oops:

Nope, if you watched the previews for next week than you know that she's definitely coming back. The questions are for how long, and who puts her down?
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    man I hope they don't make all the foreshadowing so blatant in future episodes...
    The sisters swapping sentimental stories about their dad in the boat pretty much sealed one of their fates. Nothing says 'about to die' like misplaced character development...and since the one sister is the more recognizable actress of the two, it was obvious who was going down...
    I thought the whole 'don't judge a book by it's cover' angle with the latino guys was a bit cheese...
    I also hope they don't make the ditch-digger some kind of clairvoyant...('now I remember the dream'...)...also not sure where they're going with the 'keep your son away from me' angle...weird.
    Lookin more and more to me like the partner-cop is going to become a villain....
    Overall, the show is still awesome and makes me want more each week.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,965
    I finally started watching this last week (although i missed like the first 15 mins. or so of the first episode). I'm enjoying it. There's only 2 episodes left before the finale? Ending was pretty awesome. Merrel took the van> Where did he go? Where will the others go, to that hospital?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    I finally started watching this last week (although i missed like the first 15 mins. or so of the first episode). I'm enjoying it. There's only 2 episodes left before the finale? Ending was pretty awesome. Merrel took the van> Where did he go? Where will the others go, to that hospital?
    Some people think that Merle rounded up some zombies and brought them to camp.
  • Options

Hmmm...the only thing is, how did Merle keep from getting ate by the zombies? Did he just find a few and lead them back? Sounds like it's a possibility. My husband has been reading the comics and he's been calling all the people who are not in the comics zombie food, he thinks those will be the characters that get offed this season and some did Sunday night.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Paul David wrote:
    I've never been a fan of the genre, but this show is awesome.

Same here..the wife and I finally gave it a spin the other day after all the hype from friends and co-workers and we certainly weren't disappointed....caught up via on demand in no time....sucks cock that there are only two episodes left..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options

Hmmm...the only thing is, how did Merle keep from getting ate by the zombies? Did he just find a few and lead them back? Sounds like it's a possibility. My husband has been reading the comics and he's been calling all the people who are not in the comics zombie food, he thinks those will be the characters that get offed this season and some did Sunday night.
    Loaded them into the back of the truck like cattle, but I don't remember there being a divider between the cab and the back. It does seem so odd that they made it to the camp without setting off the traps. Unless the traps were really crappy.
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    i say merle just got in the van and made noise hence they followed him..or something like that

maybe he figured his brother was dead or gone?

great series
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    Hey everyone, thought I'd chime in. I didn't really go for the whole dream/foreshadowing aspect of last nights episode either, but hopefully it won't be a recurring theme. Also, can't feel too bad about the camp being attacked, whose idea was it to have a survivor camp outside? Seems to be asking for trouble, regardless of how far out of town it is. Last place I would be sleeping during a zombie apocalypse would be in a tent! Love the show anyhow, can't wait for next week.
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    RH278840 wrote:
    Hey everyone, thought I'd chime in. I didn't really go for the whole dream/foreshadowing aspect of last nights episode either, but hopefully it won't be a recurring theme. Also, can't feel too bad about the camp being attacked, whose idea was it to have a survivor camp outside? Seems to be asking for trouble, regardless of how far out of town it is. Last place I would be sleeping during a zombie apocalypse would be in a tent! Love the show anyhow, can't wait for next week.
    No shit living in Atlanta I've already learned if that shit happened i'm headed North to the Appalacians.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    intodeep wrote:
    RH278840 wrote:
    No shit living in Atlanta I've already learned if that shit happened i'm headed North to the Appalacians.

oh right thats your home :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    I didn't think it was blatent at all. I had NO idea the zombies were coming. I thought maybe that guy's brother might show up at camp and cause issues..but I was totally surprised...especially that that they killed the girl.
    I liked that they answered the question as to why the redneck guy cut his own hand off instead of the cuffs. Dull saw. Nice save.
    man I hope they don't make all the foreshadowing so blatant in future episodes...
    The sisters swapping sentimental stories about their dad in the boat pretty much sealed one of their fates. Nothing says 'about to die' like misplaced character development...and since the one sister is the more recognizable actress of the two, it was obvious who was going down...
    I thought the whole 'don't judge a book by it's cover' angle with the latino guys was a bit cheese...
    I also hope they don't make the ditch-digger some kind of clairvoyant...('now I remember the dream'...)...also not sure where they're going with the 'keep your son away from me' angle...weird.
    Lookin more and more to me like the partner-cop is going to become a villain....
    Overall, the show is still awesome and makes me want more each week.

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    This is the best show on t.v. in my opinion.
  • Options
    This is the best show on t.v. in my opinion.

Hands down..blows boardwalk out the water
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i don't care how dull a hacksaw is, i'm going to spend plenty of time hacking away on a little metal before i ever consider lopping off a hand.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    i don't care how dull a hacksaw is, i'm going to spend plenty of time hacking away on a little metal before i ever consider lopping off a hand.

you had 14 days to try :lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

you had 14 days to try :lol:

no way am i cutting off a hand without working that hacksaw dull. plus any good redneck would have a knife he could use to cut off his hand if it finally came to that.

we are talking an 1/8 inch of steel to cut thru. any hacksaw with any amount of blade can handle that.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    few hours till episode 5 :lol:

it sucks that its so late becasue i wish my whole sunday away :mrgreen:

81 ..you still sawing...

tonight the sister is coming back to life ..oh baby
  • Options
    i'm sawing baby.

handcuffs aren't that stong when you have access to both hands and a pile of tools.

and really, how carries a worn out saw in the tool box? no way. sure it may be worn down, and may not cut as good as new. but to be completly dull as to not cut metal, yet sharp enough to make a fairly clean cut on flesh and bone? please.

not to mention all the other tools that could have been used. ie a hammer and screwdriver. i'll show them how it's done.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    best episode since the first one

:D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,965
    it was decent, pretty much just built the plot for the season finale next week
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    a whole hour of plot building..........can't they throw in a few more kills here and there just for fun?
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I'm with 81 that was my favorite since the first one.

I really enjoyed last night. They group had a lot of tramatic experiences in this episode.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    Spent the weekend in Atlanta... My 8 year old spent it looking around corners because he was sure we were doomed :shock: :lol:

Will watch tonight...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    :lol: @ BD
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    i wouldn't go to atlanta at the moment...
  • Options
    Another good episode. I think I might pick up the comics to hold me over until next season.