Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    i wouldn't go to atlanta at the moment...
    I'm and typing this from the CDC now :twisted:
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    intodeep wrote:
    i wouldn't go to atlanta at the moment...
    I'm and typing this from the CDC now :twisted:

its you !!!!!!!!!!!
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    UpSideDown wrote:
    can't they throw in a few more kills here and there just for fun?

you do make a good point. there were only what, two zombies killed last night (the sister and one at the cdc) :?:

and what was all the dead ones at the cdc? i thought zombies didn't die on thier own?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    81 wrote:
    UpSideDown wrote:
    can't they throw in a few more kills here and there just for fun?

you do make a good point. there were only what, two zombies killed last night (the sister and one at the cdc) :?:

and what was all the dead ones at the cdc? i thought zombies didn't die on thier own?

Yea I only counted two....but they did have some good (dead) brain bashing going on in the first scene. Anyone else notice how quick the hour goes by when you are watching this show?

I was trying to figure out that CDC scene as well........not sure exactly what was going on......
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    hmm, maybe they were shot and killed by the army before the army was over run.

you gotta wonder, how does the world get over run when we have enough guns for every man woman and child in the USA? :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    hmm, maybe they were shot and killed by the army before the army was over run.

you gotta wonder, how does the world get over run when we have enough guns for every man woman and child in the USA? :P

That would make the most sense that they were shot and killed before hand.

I would love to live in a world overtaken by zombies for like one day per week - just to get some rage out. How fun would it be to walk outside with a bat and a shotgun and just go to town on some zombie fucks :lol:
  • Options
    sucks that we have to wait until feb for shooting to even start on season two. guessing it will air in september???

:(

on the bright side, this could lead to a number of new zombie movies
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    I thought that the episode kind of dragged out. Disappointed that we did not get a return of Merl. His brother sure gave up on him fast.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    rafie wrote:
    I thought that the episode kind of dragged out. Disappointed that we did not get a return of Merl. His brother sure gave up on him fast.

it started slow, but picked up steam.

as for the redneck, i think he assumed his brother is dead. he still brings its up. he'll be back, soon enough.

sucks that we only have one episode left this season. :(

start filming season 2 now and make it a 50 week season. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Better yet, make it a daily series.

What is with your change in identity?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    rafie wrote:
    Better yet, make it a daily series.

What is with your change in identity?

daily would be a bit much for me. it's be tough to keep up with it, plus the acting/script/special effets would go right down the toilet. weekly is perfect. imo.

hehe
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    They alluded to France being the last hold out in the preveiw, this doesn't make sense to me, It's landlocked.

Wouldn't Australia be safe? an island continent.
  • Options
    They alluded to France being the last hold out in the preveiw, this doesn't make sense to me, It's landlocked.

we don't know what caused it to begin with do we. plus with flights around the world on a daily basis, it's safe to assume that somebody was infected and flew to austrilia.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Bizarro wrote:

we don't know what caused it to begin with do we. plus with flights around the world on a daily basis, it's safe to assume that somebody was infected and flew to austrilia.

That's a good point, i wana get the comic books, there's a huge Comendium for like $60, not to bad, but i don't wana know anything before it's gona happen. I'm gona put it on my list to Santa and let him decide.
  • Options
    Did anybody see EW magazine lead article on the show... It has some spoilers so I won't post but it was a good read.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Did anybody see EW magazine lead article on the show... It has some spoilers so I won't post but it was a good read.

post it up next monday.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Really thought this was the first or second best episode of the season. Did the scene of Jenner in the CDC bunker remind anyone else of the hatch from Lost?

Just one more episode until next fall. :|
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    DS114969 wrote:
    Really thought this was the first or second best episode of the season. Did the scene of Jenner in the CDC bunker remind anyone else of the hatch from Lost?

Just one more episode until next fall. :|

totally
  • Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if the dead geeks outside the cdc were from the guy inside. he seems to be testing samples of geek brain tissue.

I loved the scene where he says "tomorrow I just might blow my brains out.......not sure yet........but tonight I'm getting drunk!". :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    how does a fleet of tanks get taken over by slow walking dead people? that kind of boggles my mind. I wonder if season two will deal more with how this all went down, kinda like Lost flashbacks, that shit that annoyed the hell outta everybody?? ;)
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Paul David wrote:
    I wouldn't be surprised if the dead geeks outside the cdc were from the guy inside. he seems to be testing samples of geek brain tissue.

I loved the scene where he says "tomorrow I just might blow my brains out.......not sure yet........but tonight I'm getting drunk!". :lol:
    I read online where someone thinks that he started to infect his co-workers and that's why he's alone. It would also explain how he got such fresh samples.
    Paul David wrote:
    how does a fleet of tanks get taken over by slow walking dead people? that kind of boggles my mind. I wonder if season two will deal more with how this all went down, kinda like Lost flashbacks, that shit that annoyed the hell outta everybody?? ;)
    Probably not. I read an interview where the author mentioned that he hadn't really explained it yet in the comic. So I doubt he would reveal it on the tv show first.

Here's the interview.
    http://comics.ign.com/articles/113/1137235p1.html
  • Options
    Paul David wrote:

love your season 2 idea
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    gonna watch it again right now..see what i missed
  • Options
    Paul David wrote:

Pretty sure I say this on a daily basis.
  • Options
    well tonight's the last episode...sucks ass

the end is gonna be suck a cliff hanger
  • Options
    shouldn't this be a two hour season ending
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options

just read it. not really a lot of spoilers in the article. nice article tho.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    This show should be on prime time.. It's too big for AMC.

Or I'm just bitter because I don't pay for cable.
  • Options
    This show should be on prime time.. It's too big for AMC.

Or I'm just bitter because I don't pay for cable.

it is in prime time. :mrgreen:

the producers took it to nbc first, but they turned it down.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,962
    few more hours til seaoson finale :D AMC is doing a marathon of it beforehand for those who have missed it. I was finally able to catch up on the first episode (I missed the first 15 mins. of it before).
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly