sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    chadwick wrote:
    printed off my list
    let's pray i do not lose it

hahahhaaaa chad i would lose the printed page before i would lose it on my computer.

but that's just me

i saw your location..at least its warm up there :P

we need to working on finding you some new digs
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i am screwed
    so fucking goofy

i used my printed off list and a some junk mail to ignite the fireplace
    oddly enough
    you still hold my special list, yes/no?

kidding.
    :lolno:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    i am screwed
    so fucking goofy

i used my printed off list and a some junk mail to ignite the fireplace
    oddly enough
    you still hold my special list, yes/no?

kidding.
    :lolno:

HA HA HA :roll:

but you had me going...heheheeeee :lol:
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    I got some Christmas cards done today! :D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
    thefixer9 wrote:
    :clap::clap: :thumbup: :wave:
    peace,
    jo

started soaking all my ingredients for my paper-making project for your cards...so far so good :D
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:

Thanks! I'm going to get the rest done this Wednesday :D ! I'm also making Christmas cards for members on here that have given/traded me PJ items! :)
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

thefixer9 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:

Thanks! I'm going to get the rest done this Wednesday :D ! I'm also making Christmas cards for members on here that have given/traded me PJ items! :)

nice ... i'm sure a lot of us are probably going to do that

send cards to other friends on here i mean

isn't it nice?

i love this time of year

and i love the fact that in this age of email and instant messaging

that each of us is taking the time to think about something special for every person on their list

and that every one of us will actually be holding something from our friends in our hands

that our friends took the time to do for us

that means a lot

to me anyway

enjoy

peace,
    jo
    peace,
    jo

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    StillHere wrote:
    started soaking all my ingredients for my paper-making project for your cards...so far so good :D

Soaking? In some sort of accelerant? Perhaps I don't want holiday greetings after all...
    StillHere wrote:

Soaking? In some sort of accelerant? Perhaps I don't want holiday greetings after all...

lol

too bad cuz you just might have enjoyed what i'm soaking them in friend 8-):mrgreen::D
    peace,
    jo

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    StillHere wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

lol

too bad cuz you just might have enjoyed what i'm soaking them in friend 8-):mrgreen::D

well then...
    StillHere wrote:

lol

well then...

:lol: too bad, you're stuck with me like it or not heheheeeeeee
    hope you like :D

i know that sarcasm and joking don't translate well over the message board, but that's all i'm doing, i just can't help myself..i think i was born that way heheheeeee
    peace,
    jo

• tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Posted mine yesterday - along with Secret Santa gift ... $45!!!!!! Doesn't look like Nana's getting a pressie this year ;)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    Still working on mine..got to hurry
    peace,
    jo

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    StillHere wrote:

ummm... started on my cards, had to order more cover stock...it should be here soon...no need to woory or fret...just yet. No pressure right? StillHere, are you done with the soaking?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

ummm... started on my cards, had to order more cover stock...it should be here soon...no need to woory or fret...just yet. No pressure right? StillHere, are you done with the soaking?

done soaking lol i think i'll have enough paper for cards for this 10C exchange, the facebook exchange, every birthday for the year, easter, mothers day and maybe even the year after lol!!!

think that's a little much? hehheheheeee :shock:

no...no worries for sending out the cards just yet, according to the US postal service anyway, end of november for international, and dec. 15 for domestic. and that's just to leave breathing room.

we're still ok.

love ya,
    jo
    peace,
    jo

• is there a deadline we have to actually send these babies out or just as long as we are comfortable they will make it in a timely manner?
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    is there a deadline we have to actually send these babies out or just as long as we are comfortable they will make it in a timely manner?

I would check with your local post office for cut offs for overseas mail.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    You can expect mine around the time of the Christmas single.

Christmas in July!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    tinkerbell wrote:
    is there a deadline we have to actually send these babies out or just as long as we are comfortable they will make it in a timely manner?

most def especially with all the restrictions these days
    peace,
    jo

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    StillHere wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:

most def especially with all the restrictions these days

True that. I had to totally abandon my idea for my Secret Santa recipient when I found out how much stuff you can't send in the mail. Body fluids and fungus, who knew the USPS wouldn't take them?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    True that. I had to totally abandon my idea for my Secret Santa recipient when I found out how much stuff you can't send in the mail. Body fluids and fungus, who knew the USPS wouldn't take them?

don't tell me you actually decided to send that full set of teeth bracelet and the fruitcake too??? or what the f kind of cake is it? its all fruitcake to me. i KNOW you did...see now? :lol::mrgreen: :roll:
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:

don't tell me you actually decided to send that full set of teeth bracelet and the fruitcake too??? or what the f kind of cake is it? its all fruitcake to me. i KNOW you did...see now? :lol::mrgreen: :roll:

It was a liver cupcake with peanut butter frosting... ;)
    tinkerbell wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

It was a liver cupcake with peanut butter frosting... ;)

oh geez..well no wonder :? :sick:
    peace,
    jo

I finished my cards today!!! :) I will be mailing them soon!
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• finishing my cards up tonight...I attempted to write a few of them while I was on the train, so it looks like my 84 year old grandma wrote them out for me :-) Perhaps writing on the train wasn't my best idea...
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
    finishing my cards up tonight...I attempted to write a few of them while I was on the train, so it looks like my 84 year old grandma wrote them out for me :-) Perhaps writing on the train wasn't my best idea...
    :lol::lol: :thumbup: :wave:
    peace,
    jo

So I mailed all of my cards today!!! :D I hope everyone likes them, I tried to be creative but I am not the best at making these types of things! :roll:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    YAY i finished my 10c ones today :D
    that means only about 30 more to do for the facebook-thing... ^^

really hopeing i will make it to the post office next week!!