Things you'll never understand

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,021
    this thread.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    people who believe the "rhythm method" works
    how many kids does one need to have before they decide they need to find a better method??

My grandparents. Pretty sure that's what they did. They had 11 children. That's why I don't know all of my 43 first cousins.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    how many kids does one need to have before they decide they need to find a better method??

My grandparents. Pretty sure that's what they did. They had 11 children. That's why I don't know all of my 43 first cousins.

Hey my grandparents had 11 childern too, we could be related.

:shock: just :shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    My grandparents. Pretty sure that's what they did. They had 11 children. That's why I don't know all of my 43 first cousins.[/quote]

Hey my grandparents had 11 childern too, we could be related.[/quote]

:shock: just :shock:[/quote]

:lol: Just messin w/ya.

Hey my grandparents had 11 childern too, we could be related.[/quote]

:lol: Just messin w/ya.[/quote]

Damn, you had me worried. We do have a branch of the family who are obsessively into all things Disney.

:lol: Just messin w/ya.[/quote]

Damn, you had me worried. We do have a branch of the family who are obsessively into all things Disney.[/quote]

Doesn't everybody?
  • why workplace violence is not encouraged
    i mean seriously...we'd all be waaay more productive if we could just punch our lazy co-worker in the face

or boss!!! :twisted: I could get some satisfaction from that! 8-)

Or 9 year old little shit bags that get no discipline at home.
  • why workplace violence is not encouraged
    i mean seriously...we'd all be waaay more productive if we could just punch our lazy co-worker in the face

or boss!!! :twisted: I could get some satisfaction from that! 8-)

that would have to be one asshole of a 9 year old for me to punch him in the face
    i mean, im pro violence and all, just not against minors
    unless of course that 9 year old is like 6 feet tall 170lbs...that could be permissible
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    * assholes that throw trash out their car windows

* my boss

* the jackass movies
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    "hell in a bucket" sounds confusing enough
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

• or boss!!! :twisted: I could get some satisfaction from that! 8-)

that would have to be one asshole of a 9 year old for me to punch him in the face
    i mean, im pro violence and all, just not against minors
    unless of course that 9 year old is like 6 feet tall 170lbs...that could be permissible

I wasn't being quite so literal. Of course I wouldn't do it. I was using it as figurative language.
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    My mother.......she is sending herself to an early grave. :x
    If I wasn't so much like my father, I would definitely think they gave me to the wrong mother in hospital. :?
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited March 2011
    measels
    Post edited by rollings on
    Half Full wrote:
    Locked threads.

As if any offensive behavior/messages will somehow get locked and die with the thread?
    i agree
    why not remove it?

kat/sea?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    i will not ever understand Boogie & The Get Down

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    edited March 2011
    misunderstandings
  • Half Full wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    i will not ever understand Boogie & The Get Down

I actually do understand Boogie & the Get Down. If you would like an explanation, please do not hesitate to ask.

Oh, keeper of all wisdom... half full always has THE BEST explanations of things we will never understand. I can't wait to hear this one as well.
  • Every Time I get on Facebook 80% of my live feed is Pearl Jam related. Why??????? There's other things going on in life people!!
    NERDS!
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Why the Bloke above me thinks there is more to life than this.......
    and
    I'll never understand Deathmetal.
    That's the biggest load of shit I have ever heard apart from Justin Bieber. ( I nearly threw up typing that).........I'll never understand how they could get me so riled that I feel phisicaly sick. :geek:
  • Every Time I get on Facebook 80% of my live feed is Pearl Jam related. Why??????? There's other things going on in life people!!

really?
    Jo wrote:
    and
    That's the biggest load of shit I have ever heard apart from Justin Bieber. ( I nearly threw up typing that).........I'll never understand how they could get me so riled that I feel phisicaly sick. :geek:
    death metal sucks ass
    lots of metal sucks ass
    rap/metal mix sucks

good metal
    rocks ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKGiOY72ru4 yes/no? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMGpcjzb67Q

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I can't understand that even though I've reached 43 that I'm not wise. I thought you were meant to get wiser the older you get, why isn't it working?
  • chadwick wrote:
    Jo wrote:
    and
    death metal sucks ass
    lots of metal sucks ass
    rap/metal mix sucks

good metal
    rocks ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKGiOY72ru4 yes/no? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMGpcjzb67Q

I love the muppets, now. Janice, Animal and Beaker are my favorites. I saw Grace Potter a week or so ago and she reminded me of Janice with all that blond hair whipping around while she was playing the keyboard. The muppets playing death metal is kick ass. That is just too funny.
  • Certain bands, the 3 that come to my mind the most often are Nirvana,Radiohead & Dave Mathews band -actually seen them all and know they r popular or have been, just dont get them!
    11/5/91: Troy NY "I Just Want to SCREAM... HELLO!"
    8/4/92:Saratoga NY 4/6/94:Mass 9/13/98:CT
    8/27/2000:Saratoga NY,10/04/2000:Montreal,Canada
    04/29/03:Albany, 5/12/06:Albany NY,10/31/09:Philly,5/15/10Hartford CT

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'll never understand why it takes 5.5 months to repave 2 miles of 4 lane road.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    edited March 2011
    men
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    81 wrote:

A lot of roadside bombs and other sabotage, from what I hear… So far, no suspects have come to light.

SuperStock_1840-7977.jpg
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    81 wrote:
    chicago and road construction
    what do you mean raod tax and underhanded dealings
    what?
    oh you mean waste management... oh yeah
    sorry

like that?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."