afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    "Is it a problem that I'm not really religious?"
    "Not for me."
    "Why not?"
    "I'm not the one going to hell."
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    "Its amazing...if I reach out and touch her breast right now, she's scream and throw me out of the car. But at this tme tomorrow, I can touch it all I want."
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    "Its amazing...if I reach out and touch her breast right now, she's scream and throw me out of the car. But at this tme tomorrow, I can touch it all I want."

this might be the first time I don't totally recognize a Sein quote. What is this?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    bindy123bindy123 Posts: 210
    "Do women know about shrinkage?" Got a feeling George thinks it on the way to the Hamptons???
    "God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:

this might be the first time I don't totally recognize a Sein quote. What is this?

I think it's from the Hamptons episode when George & his girlfriend are driving up...he's just thinking this when they're in the car together...
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

I think it's from the Hamptons episode when George & his girlfriend are driving up...he's just thinking this when they're in the car together...

ding, ding, ding...tell her what she's won.
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Rachel: Strange guy.
    Jerry: Wait until you get to know him.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Well...I got Gonorrhea.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    "and you are going to do something about those sideburns?"
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Well...I got Gonorrhea.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    PATRICE: Everyone in my family's creative. And even though I'm working as an accountant now I'd really like to eventually live exclusively on my pappe-ay mache-ay hats

GEORGE:I don't understand. Paper Machay hats?

PATRICE: uh uh

GEORGE:What if it rains?

FD: They're art. You hang them on the wall.

GEORGE:Oh, art!

PATRICE: It's my creative outlet. One of my passions.

GEORGE:Any money in it?

PATRICE: Who so belongs only to his age, references only popenjays and mumbo jumbos

GEORGE:Of course, right.

PATRICE: Thomas Carlisle, 1864.

GEORGE:Tommy C.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    JERRY: Have you ever been through an audit?

ELAINE: No.

JERRY: It's hell. It's the financial equivalent of a complete rectal examination.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    TRACTOR!!!!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

RIGHT!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    PATRICE: Everyone in my family's creative. And even though I'm working as an accountant now I'd really like to eventually live exclusively on my pappe-ay mache-ay hats

PATRICE: Who so belongs only to his age, references only popenjays and mumbo jumbos

:lol: Tommy C. always kills me. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    your boyfriend tells you you got gonorhea from a tractor and you call THAT the tractor story?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    "Oh, we try to fool them by putting a few fresh ones on top, but they dig.. they, they test."
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

:lol: Tommy C. always kills me. :lol::lol:

me too! :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    Proud day for me:

I put on TBS at 7 to watch "Seinfeld" and as it comes on, my brother (who is 10) says, "Yay, Seinfeld!" It was the pilot episode and as Jerry is doing his stand up, my brother says, "It's Jerry." Then, as the scene in the pizza shop comes on, it has George in it and my brother says, "Look, it's George. Where's the rest of his hair? He's wearing a purple shirt."

Only 10 and he is starting to like the show. Proud moment for me.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Proud day for me:

I put on TBS at 7 to watch "Seinfeld" and as it comes on, my brother (who is 10) says, "Yay, Seinfeld!" It was the pilot episode and as Jerry is doing his stand up, my brother says, "It's Jerry." Then, as the scene in the pizza shop comes on, it has George in it and my brother says, "Look, it's George. Where's the rest of his hair? He's wearing a purple shirt."

Only 10 and he is starting to like the show. Proud moment for me.

:clap::clap::D
  • Options
    One of my favorite Frank Costanza moments ever. His delivery on this is so perfect. This always cracks me up because it's so true how awful of a trade it was. I love Larry writing in his Yankee thoughts into the show.

"What the hell did you trade Jay Buhner for?! He had 30 home runs, over 100 RBIs last year! He's got a rocket for an arm... You don't know what the hell you're doing!""
  • Options
    This has happened with me numerous times, with my parents and with my friends. I always make sure we get the booth and we're not moving. Don't care if there is a draft or not.

[Setting: Coffee shop]

(George is at the coffee shop with his parents)

GEORGE: So, uh, Mom, Dad, I was hoping that you could help me to remember my childhood a little clearly..

ESTELLE: I feel a draft. (Grabs the bread basket and her drink) Let's change tables.

FRANK: Get outta here! We have a booth.

ESTELLE: Frank, I'm cold!

FRANK: Order a hot dish.

ESTELLE: Why can't we sit over there? (Points to a table)

FRANK: (Yelling) That's not a booth!

ESTELLE: (Trying to match Frank's loudness) So, who says we have to sit in a booth?!

FRANK: (Loud shouting) I didn't take the subway all the way to New York to sit at a table like that! (Gestures to the table)

ESTELLE: (Nagging yell) Well, I didn't take the subway to be in a drafty restaurant!

(A moment passes)

GEORGE: (Pleading for them to stop) Mom.. dad.

FRANK: Now, George, what do you want to know about your childhood?

GEORGE: (Fed up with his parents) Actually, I think I'm pretty clear on it.

FRANK: (Looks up) Where's that breeze coming from?

(Scene ends)
  • Options
    bindy123 wrote:
    "Do women know about shrinkage?" Got a feeling George thinks it on the way to the Hamptons???

Hey I gotta put in an official protest, I got the quote about George touching breasts first!!! I put it in straight after Hughs question so didnt bother to quote his post!

Anyway, got a serious question for any fanatics that may know some trivia...Jerry and George first run into Crazy joe davola at the tv studio...I think Joe said he is dropping off a script?

On the credits of that series called Smallville...I think it says as a producer or executive producer or something like that...the name Joe Davola comes up...is this the person they based the Crazy Joe character on???
    "God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:

Your avatar, and handle are fucking awesome. You've just made my day.

"That's a lovely accent you have.... New Jersey?"
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:

Thanks for the links...I assume that means Joe Davola isnt based on anyone...but he does exist...I dont know how to do those links but if you go to the wikipedia page of Smallville, listed as executive producers are the names Mike Tollin, Brian Robbins and Joe Davola
  • Options
    Jerry Seinfeld is hoping to return to TV in a new reality series, The Daily's official blog reveals.

The "Seinfeld" actor will show off his love for the auto industry in the upcoming program "Comics and Cars."

Bing: Rob Kardashian joins reality dating show

The 58-year-old will team up with his pals Alec Baldwin, Ricky Gervais and former writing partner Larry David to test-drive cars from their youth and trade stories and laughs.

The project has not yet been picked up by a network, but the news should come as no surprise to fans, since the stand-up comedian has been dropping hints about the gig over the last several weeks on Twitter.

In a series of tweets, he wrote, "Working on my New Thing. Shooting in Manhattan with the Great @alecbaldwin ... New Seiny Gig Update: Always lovable Ricky Gervais and myself shooting today in City Island, NY ... Seiny and LD back together again? What could this mean? Here's a clue: A 1952 VW."

Seinfeld has largely remained absent from the small screen since his self-titled series went off the air in 1998, only making occasional cameos in such shows as "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and "30 Rock."

• Options
    bindy123 wrote:
    On the credits of that series called Smallville...I think it says as a producer or executive producer or something like that...the name Joe Davola comes up...is this the person they based the Crazy Joe character on???

there have been several minor characters that have had names that are taken directly from the show's production staff. for instance, Alec Burg (the guy who gives Jerry the playoff tickets in the episode where Gary Fogal's funeral happens-Jerry says he has a great John Housman name-"what can I get for you...Mr Buuuuuuuurg), is actually listed as a producer of that episode.

Same with that kid who George picks for the scholarship from the Susan Ross Foundation, the character's name escapes me at the moment, but that name is listed in the credits as a grip or something.

And that's just two that I've noticed and/or can recall at the moment.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,786

Same with that kid who George picks for the scholarship from the Susan Ross Foundation, the character's name escapes me at the moment, but that name is listed in the credits as a grip or something.

Steven Koren...one of the season 8-9 writers.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options

Steven Koren...one of the season 8-9 writers.

it just came to me!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014