Seinfeld "Sufferings"

Comments

• Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Does anyone have a wallet like George's?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Newch91 wrote:
    Funny you mentioned that. A friend of mine who is also a co-worker had a poker night at his house last night... he cashed out and received A LOT of ones. He proudly showed me his "morbidly obese" friend. :lol::lol:

Did anyone else find it funny that the one thing that was the last straw on that wallet was a strip with phone number for guitar lessons?

Can anyone really see George being a guitar player? You have to have at least 5.0 oz of cool in you. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    Newch91 wrote:

I'd much rather take George's recliner. You know, the one with the built in fridge on the side of the arm?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Newch91 wrote:

mine gets that way sometimes....than i dump reciepts.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    Funny you mentioned that. A friend of mine who is also a co-worker had a poker night at his house last night... he cashed out and received A LOT of ones. He proudly showed me his "morbidly obese" friend. :lol::lol:

Did anyone else find it funny that the one thing that was the last straw on that wallet was a strip with phone number for guitar lessons?

Can anyone really see George being a guitar player? You have to have at least 5.0 oz of cool in you. :lol:
    :lol::lol: I've actually had something similar to his wallet before. I used to have 10's and 20's and then the change would start coming and all those singles would pile on, plus all the receipts and bank statements with my new amount after depositing I kept in there. It was tough for me to sit for a while because I was too lazy to empty it out.

That one strip should've stayed in there without causing any damage. I couldn't imagine George being a guitar player, but it would've been funny to see him pose as a guitar player by just having a guitar case.

How funny was the sound of the wallet exploding?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoPf98i8A0g
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

I'd much rather take George's recliner. You know, the one with the built in fridge on the side of the arm?
    That would be perfect for football Sunday's.
  • "It's like a sauna in here" - Kramer
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    One of my favorite episodes...and features Keith Hernandez's beautiful mustache :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcaq4ElAJrE
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    Puddy was hilarious in "The Face Painter"! :lol:

The game scene and then him screaming at the priest literally had me in tears. I couldn't stop laughing.

Yes, I was a face painter in high school.
    How great is Kramer's monologue description of gonorrhea, like it was a romantic relationship. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    Newch91 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

:lol::lol: I've actually had something similar to his wallet before. I used to have 10's and 20's and then the change would start coming and all those singles would pile on, plus all the receipts and bank statements with my new amount after depositing I kept in there. It was tough for me to sit for a while because I was too lazy to empty it out.

That one strip should've stayed in there without causing any damage. I couldn't imagine George being a guitar player, but it would've been funny to see him pose as a guitar player by just having a guitar case.

That sound has me in tears right now.

"You've got a filing cabinet under half of your ass."

Holy shit, I forgot about that! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Everything about that wallet scenario is hilarious. George's panic when he loses everything is classic Costanza. :lol::lol:

This show honestly will never not make me laugh.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    Dr. Van Nostrand, Dermatologist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JGkMB2g ... re=related

Side note; I think Kruger has to be the funniest of George's bosses.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    How great is Kramer's monologue description of gonorrhea, like it was a romantic relationship. :lol:
    :lol: That's hilarious.
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

That sound has me in tears right now.

"You've got a filing cabinet under half of your ass."

Holy shit, I forgot about that! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Everything about that wallet scenario is hilarious. George's panic when he loses everything is classic Costanza. :lol::lol:

This show honestly will never not make me laugh.
    :lol::lol: The first time I watched that episode and the sound of the wallet exploding made my stomach hurt from so much laughter. And then him chasing after everything that was in his wallet.

I love when he was sitting on a slant and uses the napkins to balance himself. :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Side note; I think Kruger has to be the funniest of George's bosses.

K-UUGER! :lol:
    Was this the chair with the fridge?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

Also, unrelated to the chair episode but has to do with Krueger:

T-bone.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Newch91 wrote:
    Classic episode. The sniffing accountant
  • I was in the pool! I was in the pool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cUNNKzj_Nc&feature=related
    :lol: One of George's best moments and one of the best convo's of the entire show with Jerry and George.
  • Newch91 wrote:
    :lol: One of George's best moments and one of the best convo's of the entire show with Jerry and George.

Poor George. Slow-witted, stocky, bald guy with glasses and a small penis. :lol:
    Newch91 wrote:

Poor George. Slow-witted, stocky, bald guy with glasses and a small penis. :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: At least he's still independent.
    GARY: All right, listen. There is something I haven't told you, all right?

GEORGE: Yeah?

GARY: Yeah, but uhm, you can't tell Jerry.

GEORGE: What do think I tell Jerry everything? It's not like he's my wife.

GARY: Okay. Well, the thing is, I've been living a lie.

GEORGE: Just one? I'm living like twenty. (chuckles) What's yours?

GARY: Well, I (laughs) I never actually had cancer. (laughs) I'll see you.
    (leaves)

Classic George. :lol:
    Mail Blows.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • One of my favorite Seinfeld bloopers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCFvZLjRPNg&feature=related

:lol:
    :lol: That one is really funny. My favorite blooper is the one with Elaine and Frank.

"What the hell does that mean?"
  • Newch91 wrote:
    :lol: That one is really funny. My favorite blooper is the one with Elaine and Frank.

Yes! That was even funnier than the clip that actually aired on the show. The first one I think he did. His delivery was hilarious, and Elaine kept cracking up. She couldn't hold it together at all, lol. Funny stuff!
    Newch91 wrote:

Yes! That was even funnier than the clip that actually aired on the show. The first one I think he did. His delivery was hilarious, and Elaine kept cracking up. She couldn't hold it together at all, lol. Funny stuff!
    :lol: Yes, that first one was priceless and she couldn't hold it in. Even George falls on the floor from one of his reactions.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    this show makes me laugh, if you know what i mean

like that contest episode....funny

master of my domain :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,406
    http://jerryseinfeld.com/

african phone machines...

"THIS IS A WOMAN ,CALL ME BACK, GOODBYE!!!" :lol:
    www.myspace.com