Options

Sports Betting Thread

Comments

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,252

birds were the lock of the year for that game. that line was an insult to a team that was 13-1 with it's starters. you can't be pissed he didn't return that one for 6. game was over by that point. come on man. you should be more upset over the greg lewis touchdown if anything.

didn't make losing any easier.....but your jeagler and friends got PAID a couple days after that one :mrgreen:
    The bets were fairly inconsequential, it was the square that was the killer.
    I've had some rough luck with Super Bowl squares...there was the above mentioned Rodney square, and then there was the Super Bowl Sunday I spent in Dallas at a "Gentlemen's Club" quietly rooting for the Buffalo Bills + 7 against the Cowboys and getting lambasted (actually splitting as I had the over as well), but having a square that needed a Cowboy TD to hit, but Buffalo had the ball, then Leon Lett took a Frank Reich fumble and headed for paydirt, I was up with all the Dallasians cheering wildly for Leon...and we all know how that one turned out... :mrgreen:
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    love betting on a belichek team with a chip on it's shoulders. went big to make up for my shitty day yesterday too. :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    love betting on a belichek team with a chip on it's shoulders. went big to make up for my shitty day yesterday too. :mrgreen:

nice. I had the under 48.5 tonight. 10-3 at half and I thought I was looking good. fuck you miami special teams. you too patrick chung
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

nice. I had the under 48.5 tonight. 10-3 at half and I thought I was looking good. fuck you miami special teams. you too patrick chung

oh man... i was this close to a pats/over parlay but laid off. under looked good for a while there..
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,636
    ok
    my ten-

baylor Even
    alabama -7
    arkansas -5
    miami -6
    utep -9.5
    ncst - -9.5
    indiana +23
    cal -7.5
    oregon -35
    utah -6
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    cover city is wonderful this time of year. :mrgreen:

only liked a few games but i liked 'em a lot:

went big with the falcons....$$

went super big with a colts/titans teaser.....$$$ always LOVE the titans getting points :thumbup:

hope you guys made out well this weekend as well.

god speed.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    well cover city was lovely last week i decided to stop by again this weekend and it did NOT disappoint.

only a couple plays....but oh were they big--- nice win with a steelers/texans teaser...then went big on a colts/titans parlay. (your jeagler wisely bought a half pt with the colts last night).

the leaves are changing, there's a crispness in the air, and your jeagler's hitting his stride yet again.

god speed kids.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    well cover city was lovely last week i decided to stop by again this weekend and it did NOT disappoint.

only a couple plays....but oh were they big--- nice win with a steelers/texans teaser...then went big on a colts/titans parlay. (your jeagler wisely bought a half pt with the colts last night).

the leaves are changing, there's a crispness in the air, and your jeagler's hitting his stride yet again.

god speed kids.

what is cover city?

you gotta start betting college...it's so much easier than pro. Nothing better than being on vacation, checking your online account sunday morning and seeing 3500 sitting there for you. cha ching, free trip

ed, I'll get my college picks posted tomorrow...I am on fire right now
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

god speed kids.

what is cover city?

you gotta start betting college...it's so much easier than pro. Nothing better than being on vacation, checking your online account sunday morning and seeing 3500 sitting there for you. cha ching, free trip

what is cover city? what is cover city?

i'll tell you what cover city is. it is some place warm. a place where the beer flows like wine. where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of capistrano. i'm talkin' about a little place called cover city. and it is lovely this time of year.
    :lol:

not a fan of betting on college. i think we already talked about this. i don't follow it nearly as much as i do nfl. nfl is good to me.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    what is cover city?

i'll tell you what cover city is. it is some place warm. a place where the beer flows like wine. where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of capistrano. i'm talkin' about a little place called cover city. and it is lovely this time of year.

not a fan of betting on college. i think we already talked about this. i don't follow it nearly as much as i do nfl. nfl is good to me.

gotcha. didn't know if you were referring to a website or the jeagler's gambling paradise.

I have been killing college, pro, and playoff baseball. I'm sure my bookie is not looking forward to meeting me this weekend.

I don't think you have to watch much college football to be successful betting. Here's a tip -- Home Dogs In Conference (H-dic's) cover around 70% of the time (like wisconsin last weekend or SCAR vs alabama). they are easy money.
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    what is cover city?

gotcha. didn't know if you were referring to a website or the jeagler's gambling paradise.

I have been killing college, pro, and playoff baseball. I'm sure my bookie is not looking forward to meeting me this weekend.

I don't think you have to watch much college football to be successful betting. Here's a tip -- Home Dogs In Conference (H-dic's) cover around 70% of the time (like wisconsin last weekend or SCAR vs alabama). they are easy money.

always gotta love a home dog. maybe i'll dabble on a game or two this weekend.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    BYU/Wyoming over (this is the highest rated game I've had so far this year)
    Northwestern
    Central Michigan
    Marshall
    Miami (FL)
    Stanford
    Cal
    Nebraska
    Iowa/Wisconsin Under
    Georgia/Kentucky Under

I love the college slate this weekend.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,252
    where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of capistrano. .
    DumbandDumber001.jpg
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of capistrano. .
    DumbandDumber001.jpg

well played. hoping to head back there today ;)
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    went back to cover city today. weather was a little iffy early on, it's pretty damn nice out right now though ;)

anyone else make it out here this weekend?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    went back to cover city today. weather was a little iffy early on, it's pretty damn nice out right now though ;)

anyone else make it out here this weekend?

pretty blah weekend for me. the northwestern game and phils killed me yesterday. that northwestern game was absolutely brutal...still can't believe the way that game ended. miami, cal, nebraska, and the byu over (which was my biggest bet of the weekend) hooked me up. had big bets on chicago and sd today. went huge on GB tonight, so I only lost a little bit this weekend.

still up a decent amount for the year. this weekend wasn't anything to brag about though
  • Options
    the under was a bad choice. chasing my money with the giants -4 in the 2nd half. hopefully jon kitna plays like he always does
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    the under was a bad choice. chasing my money with the giants -4 in the 2nd half. hopefully jon kitna plays like he always does

giants and over tease for this guy.

i haven't been on this kind of run in a couple years now....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    couple nonsense td's at the end. that sucks fixer
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    couple nonsense td's at the end. that sucks fixer

yeah, could have done without that. not sure why the fuck the giants were still throwing the ball at the end.

oh well, on to next week. time to load up so I can fire off some missles on boise tomorrow night
  • Options
    Off to Penn St tomorrow, so I'm gonna miss the Luck/Locker showdown and the USC/oregon game. I'll be stuck watching denard robinson run all over a shitty PSU squad. Ed, not sure if we're still doing these picks, but here's what I'm taking this weekend.

Air Force (this is ranked equal to the BYU over winner I gave you last weekend, which was my highest ranked play of the year...utah plays TCU next week in a huge game. tough spot for them this week).
    Oregon St/Cal UNDER
    Notre Dame
    Iowa
    Florida
    Nebraska
    Arizona State
    Nevada/Utah St OVER
    SMU
    Mississippi

I also like the unders in the Ok St/K St and Miss St/Kentucky games...as well as michigan, ohio st, and ucla.

good luck this weekend
  • Options
    NC ST. holla

Love the H-DICs
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    Off to Penn St tomorrow, so I'm gonna miss the Luck/Locker showdown and the USC/oregon game. I'll be stuck watching denard robinson run all over a shitty PSU squad. Ed, not sure if we're still doing these picks, but here's what I'm taking this weekend.

Air Force (this is ranked equal to the BYU over winner I gave you last weekend, which was my highest ranked play of the year...utah plays TCU next week in a huge game. tough spot for them this week).
    Oregon St/Cal UNDER
    Notre Dame
    Iowa
    Florida
    Nebraska
    Arizona State
    Nevada/Utah St OVER
    SMU
    Mississippi

I also like the unders in the Ok St/K St and Miss St/Kentucky games...as well as michigan, ohio st, and ucla.

good luck this weekend

That's how you do it...that's how you debate.

I was even feeling the PSU love and I took the Nits. What a weekend so far. The Fixer is up BIGGGGG.

Betting on college football is free money. Fucking love it.

Keeping it going today...cincy, detroit, gb, dallas/jax under, buff/kc under, sf/denver under. I'm on fire. Load up on SD at 4 today
  • Options
    good luck with sd... i actually got the titans and pats in a teaser. wasn't a huge fan of the lines this week. hopefully we both end up winning that sd/tn game though.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    good luck with sd... i actually got the titans and pats in a teaser. wasn't a huge fan of the lines this week. hopefully we both end up winning that sd/tn game though.

thanks dude. SD not looking so hot right now. hopefully they turn that around and win by 7 so we both win.

I'm on SD, Oakland, and the overs in the tampa/ariz and ne/minn games.

who do you like tonight? I don't like that game at all
  • Options
    nice tackling chargers. jesus
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

thanks dude. SD not looking so hot right now. hopefully they turn that around and win by 7 so we both win.

who do you like tonight? I don't like that game at all

don't have a strong feel about tonight's game one way or the other. might lay off. should be fun one to watch though.

yeah pats!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

looks like your tease hit. nice work

4-0 at 4:00. Had SD huuuge. 8-2 on the day. I'm gonna bankrupt my bookie...wouldn't be shocked if he cuts me off. I destroyed him this weekend.

I love betting on football. love it, love it, love it
  • Options
    saints last night to cap off my best weekend of the year. I'm on the Texans tonight...I think they win outright
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    saints last night to cap off my best weekend of the year. I'm on the Texans tonight...I think they win outright

yeah i laid off but i'm kicking myself for not taking the saints.

i like the colts tonight at home. revenge game. and peyton manning in prime time is always money....though i may tease it. good luck to you. maybe we'll both win again :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg