stanford-4.5
    nev-3
    idaho-7.5
    baylor-7.5

nfl-
    cincy-3.5
    was-3.5
    nyj+1.5

you're crazy betting ALL favorites in college football. The only game I like that you picked is Idaho (they won me money last week...they are solid. that QB will play on sundays).

the conference season schedules really start next weekend...that's when I make my money. I really don't like this week's slate of games. LA Tech is probably my game of the week. In the big games I think Boise makes a statement and blows out OSU and I think Arkansas keeps it close for the cover. I also like BC getting points at home vs Va Tech and Cal plus the points at Arizona.

I like the under tonight. I play just as many, if not more, totals than I do team bets

good luck this week fellas
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    The Fixer wrote:

I like the under tonight. I play just as many, if not more, totals than I do team bets

Bam. Go with the over tonight. I think June Jones' squad will put up enough points to go over the total.
  • Options
    bachelor party and I banked a four digit weekend. it's nice of my bookie to pay for me to get hammered.

great weekend. come on dolphins, finish it off on a positive note.

I love betting on football.
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,636
    The Fixer wrote:
    ed243421 wrote:
    y-t-d
    17-13
    nutin great

locks=
    mia-4
    tcu-18
    iowa-28
    air force-13
    ala-7
    stanford-4.5
    nev-3
    idaho-7.5
    baylor-7.5

nfl-
    cincy-3.5
    was-3.5
    nyj+1.5

you're crazy betting ALL favorites in college football. The only game I like that you picked is Idaho (they won me money last week...they are solid. that QB will play on sundays).

the conference season schedules really start next weekend...that's when I make my money. I really don't like this week's slate of games. LA Tech is probably my game of the week. In the big games I think Boise makes a statement and blows out OSU and I think Arkansas keeps it close for the cover. I also like BC getting points at home vs Va Tech and Cal plus the points at Arizona.

the way i see it
    on college games
    i went 5-4 - only because tcu missed a fuckin extra point
    and you went 3-2
    i call it a push
    let's see who wins ncaa picks this weekend
    pick 10 games
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    ed243421 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    ed243421 wrote:
    y-t-d
    17-13
    nutin great

locks=
    mia-4
    tcu-18
    iowa-28
    air force-13
    ala-7
    stanford-4.5
    nev-3
    idaho-7.5
    baylor-7.5

nfl-
    cincy-3.5
    was-3.5
    nyj+1.5

the way i see it
    on college games
    i went 5-4 - only because tcu missed a fuckin extra point
    and you went 3-2
    i call it a push
    let's see who wins ncaa picks this weekend
    pick 10 games

those were just the games I liked the most. I bet on 20+ games each saturday. I was hammered on saturday night and I went HUGE on west virginia. cha ching. I killed it this weekend.

I just prefer dogs. you also forgot to include the games I recommended on thurs and friday (both easy winners)

I'm up for the 10 game thing.
  • Options
    ten locks-

v tech -3.5
    mia-3.5
    ohio state-17
    fsu-7
    utep-15
    smu-12
    nd-2.5
    stan+7
    iowa-7
    nev-21

if ya have to
    you can pick same
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    ed243421 wrote:
    ten locks-

v tech -3.5
    mia-3.5
    ohio state-17
    fsu-7
    utep-15
    smu-12
    nd-2.5
    stan+7
    iowa-7
    nev-21

if ya have to
    you can pick same

the only one of your ten I would consider would be ND because BC is starting a frosh QB. But I don't love that game. Watch out for a Virginia upset at home vs FSU...the Noles could be looking ahead this week with a game vs miami next week. I'll be taking the Hoos there.

Like I said, I play as many totals as games. Here are the 10 games I have rated the highest this week. Not anything I'll be going too huge on this week, even though I have a lot of money to play with after a great week.

Maryland/Duke Under
    Ohio St/Illinois Under
    Ball St
    Texas Tech/Iowa St Over
    Clemson
    UCLA/Wash St Under
    Wisconsin
    Georgia
    Oregon
    Alabama

I also like Oklahoma, NC St, Washington, and Hawaii to cover. Good luck this week
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Ohio State is going to ROLL Il.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    So how in the hell are the Bears +4 against the Giants this Sunday???
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

The giants are viewed as a desperate dangerous team that is playing at home. Nobody believes in the bears yet. Bears are in for a let down coming off two big wins.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options

I actually LOVE the giants this week. It's all about who needs the game more. The bears aren't nearly as good as their record...and the giants aren't as bad as theirs
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    81 wrote:

The giants are viewed as a desperate dangerous team that is playing at home. Nobody believes in the bears yet. Bears are in for a let down coming off two big wins.

short week too...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

I actually LOVE the giants this week. It's all about who needs the game more. The bears aren't nearly as good as their record...and the giants aren't as bad as theirs

I agree the Bears prob arent as good as their record, but I dunno about the Giants. Their only win was against the Panthers who are one of the worst teams in the league and they looked terrible against the Colts and Titans. Should be an interesting game.
  • Options
    colts make a lot of people look bad. i'm not a manning fan, but i think he just might go down as the greatest qb of all time. it's amazing what he does.

titans are a pretty solid team as well. i think they are under rated.

but back to teh bears. the defenese is looking pretty solid. it's dissapointing that wright has missed soo much time. he looked good in the first preseason game.

i wouldn't bet agaist the bears, so i would take the points :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    colts make a lot of people look bad. i'm not a manning fan, but i think he just might go down as the greatest qb of all time. it's amazing what he does.

but back to teh bears. the defenese is looking pretty solid. it's dissapointing that wright has missed soo much time. he looked good in the first preseason game.

its a battle between 2 teams who will win around 8 or 9 games. giants need it more. bears are on a short week coming off a big win. giants are home--3 points plus those intangibles--BOOM. giants -4.

GO. BIRDS.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

its a battle between 2 teams who will win around 8 or 9 games. giants need it more. bears are on a short week coming off a big win. giants are home--3 points plus those intangibles--BOOM. giants -4.

GO. BIRDS.

dude giants are a mess ..you don't see our local news

it makes sense on the level but wouldn't be surprised if they lost
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    Super Bears, Super Bowl.
    Super Bears, Super Bowl.
    Super Bears, Super Bowl.
    Super Bears, Super Bowl.

Bears by a dozen. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

GO. BIRDS.

dude giants are a mess ..you don't see our local news

it makes sense on the level but wouldn't be surprised if they lost

i don't need your local news to know the giants are a mess. they stink right now. but they'll be around 500 or so when its all said and done.

i'm not throwing down on this one, but the line is about where i thought it would be.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    the bears suck...they lost to the lions. oh wait

take the over tonight...I actually like this, I'm laying a decent size bet. time for another winning weekend. good luck everyone.
  • Options
    FUCKING NORTHWESTERN!!!! ASSHOLES!!!! hehehehehehe

5 point spread...they are up by one...Minnesota is getting 5....

Last play of the game Minnesota needs to gain 10 to get in field goal range...They throw an interception...

The defensive player has NOBODY in front of him...he could have WALKED in for a touchdown....Instead he falls to the ground....

FUCKER!!!!!

I dont cover....hehehehehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options

Last play of the game Minnesota needs to gain 10 to get in field goal range...They throw an interception...

The defensive player has NOBODY in front of him...he could have WALKED in for a touchdown....Instead he falls to the ground....

FUCKER!!!!!

That's a tough beat. The guy on Northwestern did the right thing and lost a ton of people money
  • Options

FUCKER!!!!!

That's a tough beat. The guy on Northwestern did the right thing and lost a ton of people money
    Sure he did the right thing....

But he could have ran the damn ball in for a touchdown....
    Partied all night long...
    Been the BIG HERO!!!
    Banged a couple of cheerleaders....
    And called it a day....

Instead he chose to fucking fall down....hehehehehehe
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057

FUCKER!!!!!

God bless the fixed NCAA
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    What really pisses me off is I should have taken Illinois getting the 18 against Ohio State....

But instead I chose Northwestern....

Northwestern who turned the ball over 2-3 times in the red zone???
    Northwestern who missed an extra point???
    Northwestern who missed a 2 point conversion???

Illinois covered no fucking problem.....
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,252

FUCKER!!!!!

I feel your pain Speedy...

Reminds me of Rodney harrison's game sealing INT of Chunky Soup in the Super Bowl...Pats up 24-21, he picks off McNabb and has one man between him and a TD, a pretty easy shot for a TD, but he goes down instead and gets up to do his dirty bird celeberation....not only did I have the Pats laying 7, and the over, but had a partnership in a $100 square that would have paid $2,500 for the 4th quarter and we had 1-1...so Rodney cost me 2 fifty dollar bets and a $1,250.00 square hit....sonofa...
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    I am having a banner fucking day....NOT!!!!

Oregon State giving 4....

They are up 11 in the 4th....Life is good!!!!

Until they have a punt blocked...give up a touchdown...and then give up the fucking 2 point conversion...

Oregon State wins by 3...
    Spread was 4...

And Im pissed off!!!!!!!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

My fucking 3 team parlay could have/should have been

Oregon Ducks
    Oklahoma
    Illinois....

And Im up big money....

But instead I play 2...4 team parlays....

And I am fucked....hehehehehehe
  • Options
    CommyCommy Posts: 4,984
    oregon wins oklahoma wins, those two were guaranteed.

and you have to go with miami and bama
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    ed243421 wrote:
    ten locks-

v tech -3.5
    mia-3.5
    ohio state-17
    fsu-7
    utep-15
    smu-12
    nd-2.5
    stan+7
    iowa-7
    nev-21

if ya have to
    you can pick same

the only one of your ten I would consider would be ND because BC is starting a frosh QB. But I don't love that game. Watch out for a Virginia upset at home vs FSU...the Noles could be looking ahead this week with a game vs miami next week. I'll be taking the Hoos there.

Like I said, I play as many totals as games. Here are the 10 games I have rated the highest this week. Not anything I'll be going too huge on this week, even though I have a lot of money to play with after a great week.

Maryland/Duke Under
    Ohio St/Illinois Under
    Ball St
    Texas Tech/Iowa St Over
    Clemson
    UCLA/Wash St Under
    Wisconsin
    Georgia
    Oregon
    Alabama

I also like Oklahoma, NC St, Washington, and Hawaii to cover. Good luck this week

i got us both with 6 wins
    try again next week
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    Poncier wrote:

FUCKER!!!!!

I feel your pain Speedy...

Reminds me of Rodney harrison's game sealing INT of Chunky Soup in the Super Bowl...Pats up 24-21, he picks off McNabb and has one man between him and a TD, a pretty easy shot for a TD, but he goes down instead and gets up to do his dirty bird celeberation....not only did I have the Pats laying 7, and the over, but had a partnership in a $100 square that would have paid $2,500 for the 4th quarter and we had 1-1...so Rodney cost me 2 fifty dollar bets and a $1,250.00 square hit....sonofa...

birds were the lock of the year for that game. that line was an insult to a team that was 13-1 with it's starters. you can't be pissed he didn't return that one for 6. game was over by that point. come on man. you should be more upset over the greg lewis touchdown if anything.

didn't make losing any easier.....but your jeagler and friends got PAID a couple days after that one :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ed243421 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    ed243421 wrote:
    ten locks-

v tech -3.5
    mia-3.5
    ohio state-17
    fsu-7
    utep-15
    smu-12
    nd-2.5
    stan+7
    iowa-7
    nev-21

if ya have to
    you can pick same

Maryland/Duke Under
    Ohio St/Illinois Under
    Ball St
    Texas Tech/Iowa St Over
    Clemson
    UCLA/Wash St Under
    Wisconsin
    Georgia
    Oregon
    Alabama

i got us both with 6 wins
    try again next week

OK, sounds good. Saturday was rough. Lost money at noon and felt like I was chasing my money all day. That is not the way I like to roll. Got a bunch back with big bets on bama, oregon, and hawaii. Ended up only losing a little bit on saturday.

The Fixer killed his NFL picks today. 5-0 at 1:00. I LOVED baltimore today and sweat that one out at the end. Letting it all ride on the Giants tonight. Go Big Blue