don't bring bad karma in here...we've had a good year
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    The Fixer wrote:
    over tonight heavy

dude, where you been all season??

don't bring bad karma in here...we've had a good year

been reading everything in here,,,just not commenting
    but the eagles and over and jets and over have gotten me cocky :D
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    soooo matt flynn's the new brett farve huh? :lol:

good one tonight
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    soooo matt flynn's the new brett farve huh? :lol:

good one tonight

2nd half line...NE -10, -115

ummm, no thanks
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    Fixer, sucks about that Dallas bet.
    Fixer, sucks about that Dallas bet.

sure does. I had three monsters today. dallas, indy, and oakland. I hit on 2 of 3...and was incredibly lucky to do so. It's not often you see a team run back an onside kick for a covering TD.

I could bitch about dallas, but I will take my winnings and be happy. If this gb/ne game goes over, it will somehow be yet another 4 digit week.
    The Fixer wrote:

If this gb/ne game goes over, it will somehow be yet another 4 digit week.

yep, that was easy

god I love betting on football
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    easy over

goodnight :mrgreen: actually greatnight :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    won on the bears last night. looking forward to a week of bowl games. here are my picks for the week (so far I'm 3-0 on bowl games)...

Southern Miss over louisville (make sure you buy the half point and get at least 3)
    Boise St over utah
    Navy over SD St
    Hawaii over Tulsa (like the over in this one too)
    FIU over Toledo

Good luck...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    The Fixer wrote:
    won on the bears last night. looking forward to a week of bowl games. here are my picks for the week (so far I'm 3-0 on bowl games)...

Southern Miss over louisville (make sure you buy the half point and get at least 3)
    Boise St over utah
    Navy over SD St
    FIU over Toledo

Good luck...

Rockets are going to win....BIG. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

Boise St over utah
    Navy over SD St
    FIU over Toledo

Good luck...

Rockets are going to win....BIG. :P

nah, mario cristobal is no joke
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    What ya think about Philly giving 14? That's pretty high, but I guess it makes sense.
    What ya think about Philly giving 14? That's pretty high, but I guess it makes sense.

yeah, they should beat joe webb/patrick ramsey by double digits. I don't like taking teams coming off of tough, emotional games like the eagles did last week. I'd prob lean towards eagles, but I don't love that game. I usually do my research on NFL games on thursdays
    The Fixer wrote:

yeah, they should beat joe webb/patrick ramsey by double digits. I don't like taking teams coming off of tough, emotional games like the eagles did last week. I'd prob lean towards eagles, but I don't love that game. I usually do my research on NFL games on thursdays

joe webb and patrick ramsey...off a short week :lol::lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com
    the beef o'brady bowl is living up to the hype. great game.

I wish espn would stop ramming women's hoops down our throats. NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT THE UCONN WOMEN
    The Fixer wrote:

I wish espn would stop ramming women's hoops down our throats. NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT THE UCONN WOMEN

beef o' brady?

really?

:lol:
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

beef o' brady?

really?

:lol:

oh, I'm dead serious. you should see the beef o'brady commercials.

'see you at beef's'. hahaha, they are GREAT
    bought a point, so I have so miss +3.5. they should be up at least 10 right now.

I'm about to take it in the butt
    The Fixer wrote:

nothing like a nice hot streak during the holidays.

betting on football is the best
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,650
    The Fixer wrote:
    bought a point, so I have so miss +3.5. they should be up at least 10 right now.

Good move buying the point.
    Talk about oddsmakers nailing that one, they had L'ville -2.5 and 58 as the total.
    Had the over, thought it was a lock at halftime then a scoreless 3rd made me sweat...till the back to back TD's to start the 4th.
    Was a very good game, first bowl game to be competetive.
    Has anyone eaten at a Beef O'Brady's? Never heard of them before.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

Good move buying the point.
    Talk about oddsmakers nailing that one, they had L'ville -2.5 and 58 as the total.
    Had the over, thought it was a lock at halftime then a scoreless 3rd made me sweat...till the back to back TD's to start the 4th.
    Was a very good game, first bowl game to be competetive.
    Has anyone eaten at a Beef O'Brady's? Never heard of them before.

I've never heard of Beef O'Brady's either. Those commercials cracked me up.

Nice work on the over. Weird game last night. Definitely thought I was gonna get screwed when Louisville got the ball back at the end of the game. and again when so miss got the ball at their own 2 (a safety would have really sucked there)

I like boise a lot tonight. I know double digit favorites don't historically do well in bowls, but I think boise wins by 30 tonight. utah isn't that good and boise usually plays with a chip on their shoulder in these bowl games.
    Assuming Boise isn't wallowing in self pity for blowing their shot at a BCS bowl against Nevada, they should blow Utah's doors off...often teams who feel they should be in a bigger game don't fare well...it'll be up to BSU's coaches to get the players in the proper frame of mind...if they do they should win 38-10.
    Poncier wrote:
    Assuming Boise isn't wallowing in self pity for blowing their shot at a BCS bowl against Nevada, they should blow Utah's doors off...often teams who feel they should be in a bigger game don't fare well...it'll be up to BSU's coaches to get the players in the proper frame of mind...if they do they should win 38-10.

yeah, the toughest part of figuring out who to bet on in these bowls is trying to determine which team has more motivation. though boise fell short of their preseason goal, I think they will be ready to smack utah tonight.

this is all I need to know...boise wins big tonight. I'm locked in at 16

WHAT TO WATCH: Tempers. The two teams already tangled during one pregame welcoming dinner, and Utah receiver DeVonte Christopher referred to Boise State as "Girlse State" on Twitter.
    small play on boise st. i'm with you guys......however you are also now cursed as i SUCK at betting these stupid ass bowls :lol:

got off tomorrow....got more than enough beer in the fridge. f it. it's go time.
    www.myspace.com
    Took BSU -16.5.
    Pissed at myself, almost took prop for first score to be a FG or safety at +250 then talked myself out of it.
    Poncier wrote:
    Took BSU -16.5.
    Pissed at myself, almost took prop for first score to be a FG or safety at +250 then talked myself out of it.

i got it at -15...did they miss an extra point before half? turned channel after the score, came back assumed it was 17-3 but it wasn't....wtf?
    www.myspace.com
    Apparently went for 2 and failed.
    Why go for 2 there? I didn't see it, makes no sense, but Oregon does that as well, if they think they see something they go for 2.
    Poncier wrote:
    Apparently went for 2 and failed.
    Why go for 2 there? I didn't see it, makes no sense, but Oregon does that as well, if they think they see something they go for 2.

Boise should have won that game by 30. Wasn't easy, but I'll take another win.

I HATE when teams go for two. If I was a coach I would only go for two when I had to at the end of the game. nothing worse than leaving points on the field. Lane Kiffin is the absolute worst with this.

I jumped on Navy +4 and pitt -13.5 tonight (I'm all about buying points). Let's keep winning.
    I was considering under 60 in Navy/SDSU because of the quagmire that is sunny San Diego currently.
    Field was a lake yesterday.
    split my games last night. had a little bit more money on navy, so I lost a little bit. still up a lot going into the weekend.

I like the over and hawaii tonight. tomorrow night I am all over the cards/cowboys under.

good luck and merry christmas