Sports Betting Thread

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    let the record show that if i ever encounter jake delhomme at some point in my life, i will beat him mercilessly with an aluminum baseball bat.

actually, the same should be done to me to ever think he could cover a game against the bills. what a worthless pile of dog poop.

hahaha, that's the worst feeling. I share your feelings with mark sanchez

fuckkkkk I just got screwed by that missed xp. fucking redskins. what a terrible, terrible team. oh well, gotta settle for the push.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,405
    let the record show that if i ever encounter jake delhomme at some point in my life, i will beat him mercilessly with an aluminum baseball bat.

actually, the same should be done to me to ever think he could cover a game against the bills. what a worthless pile of dog poop.
    hehehehehehe

There is always Monday Night!!!!!!!

try the late games, the late late game, and 2 on monday night :mrgreen:

this is only the beginning my friend!
    www.myspace.com
    great gambling finishes on the 1:00 games.

bought a half point in the carolina/atlanta under. had 41.5. NIICEEEEEEEEEE

go fuck yourself mjd. ya bastad
    ne/chicago under is my play of the day. also have NO and SD big. small play on the denver over...hopefully skelton can put up some points.

let's keep winning
    The Fixer wrote:
    ne/chicago under is my play of the day. also have NO and SD big. small play on the denver over...hopefully skelton can put up some points.

let's keep winning

nice. i also have the under in that one....got denver...got the bears....and a rams/chargers tease.

good luck!

and not sure if you've watched any of this nova/lasalle game but i would not be surprised to see the explorers dancing come march...or at least one of those hoping their bubble doesn't burst on selection sunday. nova's not playing well right now but this lasalle team is actually pretty good.
    www.myspace.com
  • let the record show that if i ever encounter jake delhomme at some point in my life, i will beat him mercilessly with an aluminum baseball bat.

hehehehehehe

There is always Monday Night!!!!!!!

try the late games, the late late game, and 2 on monday night :mrgreen:

this is only the beginning my friend!
    I hear ya loud and clear!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    The Fixer wrote:

let's keep winning

nice. i also have the under in that one....got denver...got the bears....and a rams/chargers tease.

good luck!

and not sure if you've watched any of this nova/lasalle game but i would not be surprised to see the explorers dancing come march...or at least one of those hoping their bubble doesn't burst on selection sunday. nova's not playing well right now but this lasalle team is actually pretty good.

good luck to you as well. I also have the sf/seattle under. definitely don't appreciate that early TD.

I forgot that hoops game was on. I know hawks said he liked lasalle. do you know what the line was?

On sundays I don't use a remote. The red zone channel is like crack
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

let's keep winning

good luck!

good luck to you as well. I also have the sf/seattle under. definitely don't appreciate that early TD.

I forgot that hoops game was on. I know hawks said he liked lasalle. do you know what the line was?

On sundays I don't use a remote. The red zone channel is like crack

wow look at the snow in this pats game.....it was at 8.5. if i was not a nova fan, i would have been all over lasalle too. nova is like the third top 25 team they've taken down to the wire.

love the redzone....but sometimes it kills me when they show all the games i have no interest in. f@cking steelers all day long today
    www.myspace.com
    horrendous. just absolutely horrendous. worst day i've had all year. not even close.
    www.myspace.com
    horrendous. just absolutely horrendous. worst day i've had all year. not even close.

put it all on the birds tonight. you can thank me tomorrow.

hightower with the garbage TD for the over. Puts me up a little bit for the day.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,932
    The Fixer wrote:

hightower with the garbage TD for the over. Puts me up a little bit for the day.

And that garbage TD just cost me my season for FFB. God damnit.
    The Fixer wrote:

oooomph....line jumped to 4.5.

put just a little on them...buying down to -2.5 though.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

oooomph....line jumped to 4.5.

put just a little on them...buying down to -2.5 though.

I was able to lock my play in at 4. Nice start.
    jon kitna's 10 yard scramble make me a loser. tough loss but at least the birds won
    aaaaaaand THAT'S how you win 3 bets in one game:

birds -2.5...winner
    over-game 50...winner
    over -2nd half, 24.5...winner

GO. BIRDS.
    www.myspace.com

birds -2.5...winner
    over-game 50...winner

GO. BIRDS.

nice work. I actually liked the under tonight. didn't touch the total, just lost money on the birds -4.

just curious, what were your odds at 2.5? I had -115 even at -4. you had to be close to -200
    The Fixer wrote:

birds -2.5...winner
    over-game 50...winner

GO. BIRDS.

nice work. I actually liked the under tonight. didn't touch the total, just lost money on the birds -4.

just curious, what were your odds at 2.5? I had -115 even at -4. you had to be close to -200

ummm i don't even know. i bought 2 points to get it. that's all i know.

cowboys havn't gone under since september. birds are like 9-4 vs the over....that was my biggest play of the day. slightly in the red for the day. love having 2 games tomorrow. :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

birds -2.5...winner
    over-game 50...winner

GO. BIRDS.

cowboys havn't gone under since september. birds are like 9-4 vs the over....that was my biggest play of the day. slightly in the red for the day. love having 2 games tomorrow. :mrgreen:

usually when you buy points off of key numbers (3 and 7), you pay triple juice (-130). so considering that you bought 2 points AND moved the line off of a key number means you must have been laying some serious cheese.

yeah, I know that dallas hasn't gone under in forever. The system I use is primarily based on the law of averages.

I ended up down for the week after tonights game. NOthing to complain about, other than the fact that there were no college games to bet on :evil:
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

usually when you buy points off of key numbers (3 and 7), you pay triple juice (-130). so considering that you bought 2 points AND moved the line off of a key number means you must have been laying some serious cheese.

yeah, I know that dallas hasn't gone under in forever. The system I use is primarily based on the law of averages.

I ended up down for the week after tonights game. NOthing to complain about, other than the fact that there were no college games to bet on :evil:

totally with you with you on law of averages...part of the reason i had the pack today.

i just think this season has been a little different though with o/u, with all the rule changes favoring the offense...plus these two teams tonight just screamed POINTS to me. i dunno
    www.myspace.com

totally with you with you on law of averages...part of the reason i had the pack today.

i just think this season has been a little different though with o/u, with all the rule changes favoring the offense...plus these two teams tonight just screamed POINTS to me. i dunno

I had the pack as well. Once Rodgers went down I jumped on the lions at a pick in 2nd half.

Thoughts on games tonight? I'm leaning towards the vikes and texans, but I hate both of these games. And I suck balls on monday night
    The Fixer wrote:

I had the pack as well. Once Rodgers went down I jumped on the lions at a pick in 2nd half.

Thoughts on games tonight? I'm leaning towards the vikes and texans, but I hate both of these games. And I suck balls on monday night

like the ravens, will probably dabble on that at 2.5......not too sure about the other one though. they still haven't said who is playing quarteback have they? i kind of liked the giants before all this nonsense happened. not sure now.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

like the ravens, will probably dabble on that at 2.5......not too sure about the other one though. they still haven't said who is playing quarteback have they? i kind of liked the giants before all this nonsense happened. not sure now.

last I saw favre is 50/50. call me crazy, but I think jackson might do better against the giants. at least he can move when the pocket breaks down. I'm extremely biased in that game...no way I can root for the giants tonight.

houston hasn't played since the thursday game vs the eagles. balt is coming off of that brawl vs pittsburgh. I don't love the game, but I'm leaning towards taking the points

small bets tonight
    favre inactive. line up to 5
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

last I saw favre is 50/50. call me crazy, but I think jackson might do better against the giants. at least he can move when the pocket breaks down. I'm extremely biased in that game...no way I can root for the giants tonight.

houston hasn't played since the thursday game vs the eagles. balt is coming off of that brawl vs pittsburgh. I don't love the game, but I'm leaning towards taking the points

small bets tonight

ended up teasing the giants and ravens. so far so good.
    www.myspace.com
    so glad i teased this one. nothing to worry about on this last drive here.

another good monday night...overall first losing weekend since early in the year. thankfully the prime time games made it not nearly as bad as it could have been....
    www.myspace.com

another good monday night...overall first losing weekend since early in the year. thankfully the prime time games made it not nearly as bad as it could have been....

DONT GET THIS CONVERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fuck
    The Fixer wrote:

you took baltimore?
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

you took baltimore?

Houston. they are plus 3. you can still lose your tease
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

you took baltimore?

Houston. they are plus 3. you can still lose your tease

shit you're right...i got the ravens at +3.5 though.
    www.myspace.com