is the pats defense really that bad?

yes

sooo the final on this game...52-50? :lol::lol:

works for me. keep it close tebus
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    party0006.gif Colts win! party0006.gif

:D
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    well you had to figure the tebow magic would run it's course against a team like the pats. the juggler's wallet is a litter fatter because of it too ;):mrgreen:

next 2 games are winnable though. i think denver still wins that division.
    www.myspace.com
  • Brady's a tough son of a bitch for getting right up from this one:

http://deadspin.com/5869194/elvis-dumer ... r-his-life
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    Brady's a tough son of a bitch for getting right up from this one:

yeah he is. loved how he just hopped up without much hesitation too.
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

I couldn't believe he didn't fumble on that play
  • The Fixer wrote:

I couldn't believe he didn't fumble on that play

He would have fumbled if Dumervil was interested more in stripping the ball as a opposed to trying (and failing) to fuck him up.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,931
    who in the hell is this guy??? :wtf:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7369771

absolutely terrible.....even for the worldwide leader.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    imalive wrote:
    who in the hell is this guy??? :wtf:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7369771

absolutely terrible.....even for the worldwide leader.

He's from ESPN Deportes, I don't know if Rachel Nichols and the other lady who normally do the gameday updates are sick, delayed or what. I'm not going to hate on the guy for having an accent, but it seems strange they have a guy doing that who can't pronounce any of the names of the players.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    power went out at Candlestick
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,931

He's from ESPN Deportes, I don't know if Rachel Nichols and the other lady who normally do the gameday updates are sick, delayed or what. I'm not going to hate on the guy for having an accent, but it seems strange they have a guy doing that who can't pronounce any of the names of the players.
    sutcliffe is a strange hispanic surname :?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    so i guess they actually need candlesticks at candlestick, huh?
    norm wrote:
    so i guess they actually need candlesticks at candlestick, huh?

haha

never knew this was kenny williams kid. he's solid
    what's up with this sideline reporter? I think he got lost on his way to a soccer game
    The Fixer wrote:
    what's up with this sideline reporter? I think he got lost on his way to a soccer game

He actually is from ESPN Deportes, he does the MNF games for them. I can only assume something happened and the regular sideline reporter(s) are not able to be there, so he's helping out. The guy has spirit, he knows his football, but he's just so hard to understand.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    It would be a bad thing if the lights went out just as the ball is punted and it's in the air.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    but he's just so hard to understand.

which is the first thing someone should look for when hiring an announcer :roll: :lol:
    norm wrote:

which is the first thing someone should look for when hiring an announcer :roll: :lol:

Well, in his defense he's supposed to be the sideline reporter for the Spanish language broadcast of the game. There is apparently some mishap. Where are Suzy Kolber and Wendy Nix?
    norm wrote:

Well, in his defense he's supposed to be the sideline reporter for the Spanish language broadcast of the game. There is apparently some mishap. Where are Suzy Kolber and Wendy Nix?

I think michelle tafoya got lost when the lights went out the first time. They can't find her. The rapist probably has her stashed away somewhere
    kevin harlan and dan fouts are great together on the radio
    www.myspace.com
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    johnny-plug3-1.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    I don't watch the Steelers much, but does Ben always make a show out of getting down on one knee and praying on the field like he did before the game started? Or as the announcer said "not Tebowing, Ben-ing". Or is he just trying to get attention on account of Tebow-mania. I know he has been openly religious (or at least has been ever since the rape thing, I don't remember him being before that) but I've never seen him get down and pray like that before.
    jimed14 wrote:
    johnny-plug3-1.jpg

:lol:
    I don't watch the Steelers much, but does Ben always make a show out of getting down on one knee and praying on the field like he did before the game started? Or as the announcer said "not Tebowing, Ben-ing". Or is he just trying to get attention on account of Tebow-mania. I know he has been openly religious (or at least has been ever since the rape thing, I don't remember him being before that) but I've never seen him get down and pray like that before.

why do people care about this kind of stuff?
    www.myspace.com

I don't care about his religion, but when I'm getting ready to watch the game and I'm sitting here watching Ben down on one knee supposedly praying (looked kind of posed) and that's what the announcers are talking about, it's hard not to notice. He made a point to go off by himself and get down on one knee on the field, it's not like I'm invading his privacy. It's just the first time I had seen that out of him and was wondering if it's something he's always done or if he's trying to get some of Tebow's runoff.

I don't care about his religion, but when I'm getting ready to watch the game and I'm sitting here watching Ben down on one knee supposedly praying (looked kind of posed) and that's what the announcers are talking about, it's hard not to notice. He made a point to go off by himself and get down on one knee on the field, it's not like I'm invading his privacy. It's just the first time I had seen that out of him and was wondering if it's something he's always done or if he's trying to get some of Tebow's runoff.

i honestly could care less about all that stuff. reggie white was the most religious player on and off the field i ever saw and it didn't bother me one bit.

i like this game tonight. old school smash mouth football. i like these 2 defenses, even without harrison.
    www.myspace.com
    You're missing the point where I don't give a shit if he's religious. I'm just curious if he always does that, I've never seen him do it.
    You're missing the point where I don't give a shit if he's religious. I'm just curious if he always does that, I've never seen him do it.

my point is i've never paid attention to that stuff on the sidelines so i don't know the answer :lol:
    www.myspace.com

my point is i've never paid attention to that stuff on the sidelines so i don't know the answer :lol:

If you weren't paying attention you weren't watching. The only thing on the screen was Ben down praying on the field, not the sidelines, by himself with nobody else around, and it was what the announcers were talking about.

Speaking of Ben, where the fuck is his protection? Or are the 49ers just THAT good on D?

If you weren't paying attention you weren't watching. The only thing on the screen was Ben down praying on the field, not the sidelines, by himself with nobody else around, and it was what the announcers were talking about.

Speaking of Ben, where the fuck is his protection? Or are the 49ers just THAT good on D?

i got home an hour ago dude. never noticed it before though.

their line looks shitty....when did alex smith get so efficient?
    www.myspace.com
This discussion has been closed.