* * * * The National Football League - 2011 * * * *

Comments

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Is there anything worse than a shitty Monday night game?

:x
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    jimed14 wrote:

A packers victory in said game....mn blows
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

A packers victory in said game....mn blows

Wait till week 14's Monday night game: St. Louis @ Seattle. NFC West rivals COLLIDE
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    So happy I drafted Aaron Rogers for fantasy football. :D
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Newch91 wrote:

nice choice :D hopefully his numbers continue to be as good as they are when the weather starts to get bad, I care about the wins more than anything but it would be nice for him to break some of the records he's on pace to break
  • RiotZact wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

nice choice :D hopefully his numbers continue to be as good as they are when the weather starts to get bad, I care about the wins more than anything but it would be nice for him to break some of the records he's on pace to break

I have him and Jennings, so I get double points a lot of the time. I just need them to keep playing through week 16. Rest them in week 17. It might help if GB would lose a game.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • 2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

That guy is an idiot.

I don't think he can keep it up, but I love watching tebow win games. I'm rooting for the guy to do well.
  • The Fixer wrote:

That guy is an idiot.

I don't think he can keep it up, but I love watching tebow win games. I'm rooting for the guy to do well.

I just don't get how the hell Tebow keeps winning. I understand against the Raiders and Cheifs since both of those teams suck, but I thought the Jets would shut down this option bullshit since they have a pretty solid D. I can't wait for the Bears to play the Broncos....
    The Fixer wrote:

That guy is an idiot.

I just don't get how the hell Tebow keeps winning. I understand against the Raiders and Cheifs since both of those teams suck, but I thought the Jets would shut down this option bullshit since they have a pretty solid D. I can't wait for the Bears to play the Broncos....

that 95 yard TD drive last night was magical.

I'd love to see denver make the playoffs so I can wager a small fortune against them
  • The Fixer wrote:
    that 95 yard TD drive last night was magical.

I'd love to see denver make the playoffs so I can wager a small fortune against them

Yeah, that TD drive was pretty nice...didn't see that coming at all. Before that, it was an awful game.

I will also be wagering a small fortune against Denver if they somehow make the playoffs.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    The Fixer wrote:

That guy is an idiot.

I fucking hate people who force their religion on others. I hope he falls flat on his face.
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

That guy is an idiot.

I fucking hate people who force their religion on others. I hope he falls flat on his face.

Yeah, the religion shit is too much for me. When he came out for the interview with the NFL network after the game, the first thing he does is start talking about Jesus...turned the TV off right away and went to bed.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

That guy is an idiot.

I'm the least religious person you will ever meet. I don't like that stuff, but he seems like a good guy. The NFL could certainly use more tebows and less vicks.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    The Fixer wrote:
    I'm the least religious person you will ever meet. I don't like that stuff, but he seems like a good guy. The NFL could certainly use more tebows and less vicks.

I think they could use more Aaron Rodgers and less of either of them. Keep your religious shit to yourself.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

I think they could use more Aaron Rodgers and less of either of them. Keep your religious shit to yourself.

can we just bring back joe m
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

I hear you. His philanthropy is impressive though. I hope he continues to do well.

He's become the ultimate underdog. Like I said, i don't think he's going to keep winning games. Eventually he is going to have to make some throws and he's just not capable at this level.

Watching that GW drive last night almost made me want to go to church. Then I came to my senses and remembered that church/religion is the biggest scam on the planet.
    81 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

can we just bring back joe m

his son is starting for U of Washington this weekend. Does that count?
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,928
    The Fixer wrote:

no....I'm the least religious guy you'll ever meet. :lol:

still, I enjoyed the hell out of that drive. a shit game for 55 minutes and then THAT :shock: . maybe revis should have woken from his nap and not let tebow run his ass over.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

no....I'm the least religious guy you'll ever meet. :lol:

still, I enjoyed the hell out of that drive. a shit game for 55 minutes and then THAT :shock: . maybe revis should have woken from his nap and not let tebow run his ass over.

I love that a guy like tebow, who can't even complete a pass, stuck it to rex ryan. I hate those fat, loudmouth slobs (the father included). WTF were the jets doing blitzing on that third down play?? That was the dumbest defensive call of the year. I would never blitz a run first QB like vick or tebow. Make them sit in the pocket, read a defense, and beat you with a throw. Blitzing them just gives them opportunities to run around and make plays. So stupid.

This article sums things up pretty well.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... interview/
  • The Fixer wrote:

That guy is an idiot.

Obviously, Morris' rhymes are too dope for you.

I'm rooting for Tebow too and really enjoyed watching him beat the Jets. Rex looked like he wanted to cry during his post game press conference.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    The Fixer wrote:

That guy is an idiot.

Obviously, Morris' rhymes are too dope for you.

I'm rooting for Tebow too and really enjoyed watching him beat the Jets. Rex looked like he wanted to cry during his post game press conference.

Morris was an idiot before I watched that clip. He needs to go away.
  • The Fixer wrote:
    Morris was an idiot before I watched that clip. He needs to go away.

Well whatever, I just posted the song because it's funny.

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • The Fixer wrote:
    I love that a guy like tebow, who can't even complete a pass, stuck it to rex ryan. I hate those fat, loudmouth slobs (the father included). WTF were the jets doing blitzing on that third down play?? That was the dumbest defensive call of the year. I would never blitz a run first QB like vick or tebow. Make them sit in the pocket, read a defense, and beat you with a throw. Blitzing them just gives them opportunities to run around and make plays. So stupid.

Yeah, why anyone would blitz a QB like Tebow is a fucking mystery to me. Give him all the time in the world in the pocket...he cant do shit.
  • The Fixer wrote:

Yeah, why anyone would blitz a QB like Tebow is a fucking mystery to me. Give him all the time in the world in the pocket...he cant do shit.

Horrible defensive play-call but even worse things were exposed of the Jets on that drive. Revis pussied out on trying to tackle Tebow. And Cromartie REALLY pussied out on trying to tackle Tebow. Go rewatch the game-winning TD run. Cromartie sees that Tebow has passed the line of scrimmage but contiues to man-cover the receiver because he's afraid to tackle...as he's shown in the past when he wussed out of tackling Shown Green when he was with San Diego.

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Horrible defensive play-call but even worse things were exposed of the Jets on that drive. Revis pussied out on trying to tackle Tebow. And Cromartie REALLY pussied out on trying to tackle Tebow. Go rewatch the game-winning TD run. Cromartie sees that Tebow has passed the line of scrimmage but contiues to man-cover the receiver because he's afraid to tackle...as he's shown in the past when he wussed out of tackling Shown Green when he was with San Diego.

Cromartie does have about 10 kids to support...he can't be risking injury!!! :lol:
  • Horrible defensive play-call but even worse things were exposed of the Jets on that drive. Revis pussied out on trying to tackle Tebow. And Cromartie REALLY pussied out on trying to tackle Tebow. Go rewatch the game-winning TD run. Cromartie sees that Tebow has passed the line of scrimmage but contiues to man-cover the receiver because he's afraid to tackle...as he's shown in the past when he wussed out of tackling Shown Green when he was with San Diego.

Cromartie does have about 10 kids to support...he can't be risking injury!!! :lol:

lol, that's true. and that's only the 10 kids he knows about.

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Nice to hear "Go" going into the commercial break of the Dallas/Washington game.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    Newch91 wrote:
    Nice to hear "Go" going into the commercial break of the Dallas/Washington game.

ha...i caught that too
    www.myspace.com
This discussion has been closed.