* * * * The National Football League - 2011 * * * *

Comments

• Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    big test of those young buck lions today...

passed with flying colors...with a little help from mr. romo of course. :mrgreen:
    Romo might be the most overrated QB.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Newch91 wrote:
    big test of those young buck lions today...

passed with flying colors...with a little help from mr. romo of course. :mrgreen:
    Romo might be the most overrated QB.

I said the same thing yesterday. He's starting to irritate me more than all that will-he or won't-he Favre talk.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Anyone else see that Foster injury in the Colts game? OUCH
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Mamasan23 wrote:

very very ugly, hope it isn't as bad as it looked
  • RiotZact wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

His foot was facing the wrong direction. It was as bad as it looked. Likely a career-ending injury.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Last time I saw that was on MNF 25 years ago and it was Joe Theisman.
    Last time I saw that was on MNF 25 years ago and it was Joe Theisman.
    That was brutal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH8SZOqc6Pk
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    RiotZact wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

His foot was facing the wrong direction. It was as bad as it looked. Likely a career-ending injury.

damn, I missed the replay so I didn't notice that, I just saw how big of a deal they were making it, that blows
  • RiotZact wrote:

damn, I missed the replay so I didn't notice that, I just saw how big of a deal they were making it, that blows

Dude, I saw a player crying. A couple of other guys were huddled together, praying. Scary stuff.
    RiotZact wrote:

Dude, I saw a player crying. A couple of other guys were huddled together, praying. Scary stuff.

yeah when I saw the bucs players kneeling I figured it was pretty bad
    just watched it on youtube, thats fucked up
  • RiotZact wrote:

It's already on YouTube? That was fast!
  • Newch91 wrote:

Yeah I watched that live; I was 9 years old. It was traumatic. It didn't help that they kept replaying it over and over again.
    RiotZact wrote:

It's already on YouTube? That was fast!

yeah it's like amazing video quality too
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Foster who....link
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    4-0 Lions!!!! how crazy is that???
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RiotZact wrote:
    Nasty.....

But with modern medicine he will be back next week
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RiotZact wrote:

dislocated ankle; it wasn't as bad as it looked afterall.
    RiotZact wrote:

wow that's very fortunate
    RiotZact wrote:

That's great news...I almost got sick when I saw that replay. It was really cool to see all the players from both teams praying by the sidelines though. I'd be afraid to play after seeing something like that!
  • Another habit says it's in love with you
    Nice to see the Giants are moving up.

"Perry Fewell's defense has limited quarterbacks to a 76.9 passer rating, 10 points below the league average."
  • Newch91 wrote:

"Perry Fewell's defense has limited quarterbacks to a 76.9 passer rating, 10 points below the league average."

Just below the Skins. Those are gonna be good games!
    Newch91 wrote:

Just below the Skins. Those are gonna be good games!
    Yep, can't wait for the rematch against them.
  • Newch91 wrote:

Oh right, they played each other in week 1; I forgot. It seems so long ago already. Yeah, gonna be a must-see rematch. I'm looking forward to all NFC East matchups. Love those!
    Newch91 wrote:

Oh right, they played each other in week 1; I forgot. It seems so long ago already. Yeah, gonna be a must-see rematch. I'm looking forward to all NFC East matchups. Love those!
    Me too. If both the Giants and Redskins are playing like they are right now when that rematch comes, going to be an exciting game. That game is the week before Christmas.
  • Newch91 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

Me too. If both the Giants and Redskins are playing like they are right now when that rematch comes, going to be an exciting game. That game is the week before Christmas.

I'll be watching : )
    Newch91 wrote:

Me too. :) They play Dallas twice in the last 4 weeks of the season.
  • Newch91 wrote:
    Me too. :) They play Dallas twice in the last 4 weeks of the season.

Cool! I've already got my eye on the Eagles/Skins game in week 6. Can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.