* * * * The National Football League - 2011 * * * *

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    conman wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Can the nfl get anymore lame? They leave the end of the bills game due to contractual obligations :roll:
    they left the jets game to go to the end of the bills game here :x
    Get the Ticket!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Can the nfl get anymore lame? They leave the end of the bills game due to contractual obligations :roll:
    they left the jets game to go to the end of the bills game here :x
    Get the Ticket!!!!!

redzone baby. one of man's greatest creations :thumbup: :clap:
    www.myspace.com
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

I gotta watch the whole game. How does the redzone work when say there's a defensive tuddy? Does it flip over at the point of interception? Or is it strictly all just redzone plays?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    what's the story on plexiglass this week...did he even play? zero catchs?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    81 wrote:
    he played, sanchez wasn't throwing to him
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Go Giants! :|
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    conman wrote:
    81 wrote:
    :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    81 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    81 wrote:
    :x
    i guess he's on your fantasy team :lol:
    conman wrote:
    i guess he's on your fantasy team :lol:

one team...still blew the other guy out with plexi doing nothing...but you can't have your 3rd wr do nothing every week and expect to win
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I gotta watch the whole game. How does the redzone work when say there's a defensive tuddy? Does it flip over at the point of interception? Or is it strictly all just redzone plays?

every touchdown of every game live, or within a few seconds of it happening.

when your team is not playing, it's a beautiful thing. especially for those who like to throw a dollar or two towards multiple games. ;)
    www.myspace.com
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Newch91 wrote:

no it's not. i don't think there is anyway to enforce it because how do you know if someone is actually hurt or not?

but the giants were obviously faking becuase they were getting winded from the rams no huddle----that's what's lame.
    www.myspace.com
    Newch91 wrote:

no it's not. i don't think there is anyway to enforce it because how do you know if someone is actually hurt or not?

but the giants were obviously faking becuase they were getting winded from the rams no huddle----that's what's lame.
    That's what I was saying was lame was them threatening to enforce it. Like you said, how do you know if someone is hurt or not?
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    Sooo. Have been meaning to post this since last evening. I got home a little early last evening and turned the TV on, ESPN was on since I was watching MNF the evening before, PTI specifically, and it was toss up. The question was Cam Newton or Matt Stafford. That's where it went downhill. Michael Wilbon picked Cam Newton and proceeded to say he is going to be John Elway then said no wait, he is going to be Michael Jordan and Wayne Gretzky. Yep, 2 games into his career this asshole is claiming Cam Newton is going to be the greatest football player in the history of the fucking game. ESPN IS THE FUCKING WORST!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Sooo. Have been meaning to post this since last evening. I got home a little early last evening and turned the TV on, ESPN was on since I was watching MNF the evening before, PTI specifically, and it was toss up. The question was Cam Newton or Matt Stafford. That's where it went downhill. Michael Wilbon picked Cam Newton and proceeded to say he is going to be John Elway then said no wait, he is going to be Michael Jordan and Wayne Gretzky. Yep, 2 games into his career this asshole is claiming Cam Newton is going to be the greatest football player in the history of the fucking game. ESPN IS THE FUCKING WORST!

isn't cam 0-2? i'd rather have a qb that can get the team to win than to pass for 1,000 yards a game
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

haha...that is ridiculous.

but 2 games in, though, he does look phenomenal for a rookie.
    www.myspace.com
    norm wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

isn't cam 0-2? i'd rather have a qb that can get the team to win than to pass for 1,000 yards a game

the panthers are garbage norm.
    www.myspace.com
    norm wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

haha, yeah, thats a pretty good point.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

2 fucking games! 2!!!! Sorry about the exclamation points but they are warranted here.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

the panthers are garbage norm.

no doubt since they can't win with a qb that's averaging 400ypg :lol:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

2 fucking games! 2!!!! Sorry about the exclamation points but they are warranted here.

hey now....i'm not the one comparing him to jordan or gretzky. but he has done something nobody in the history of the game has done. all i'm saying is, 2 games in, he's pretty fucking fun to watch play.
    www.myspace.com
    hey now....i'm not the one comparing him to jordan or gretzky. but he has done something nobody in the history of the game has done. all i'm saying is, 2 games in, he's pretty fucking fun to watch play.

I know you're not and my screaming is not towards you, just towards the comparsion. Yes, he has been fun to watch play for 2 games but thats a lot different than the greatest player in the history of the game.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

I know this derails the convo, but you talking about the exclamation points reminds of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rd7j-aSqFU
    Newch91 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

I know this derails the convo, but you talking about the exclamation points reminds of this:

no access to youtube at work but i am assuming that is jake jarmel telling elain he doesn't use his exclamation points as haphazardly as her, right?
    :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    Newch91 wrote:

no access to youtube at work but i am assuming that is jake jarmel telling elain he doesn't use his exclamation points as haphazardly as her, right?
    :lol: You got it.
    Newch91 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

:lol: You got it.

myra had the baby.
    www.myspace.com
    Orlando Brown dead at 40. Sad. I have a feeling we are going to be seeing a lot more of this in the coming years. Some of these guys are just too big.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Saints -4.5 = lock of the week of the CENTURY!
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Saints -4.5 = lock of the week of the CENTURY!

the century? wow that is quite a lock :thumbup:

kinda like the saints too though...
    www.myspace.com
  • LIONS AND BILLS!!!
    Using up my Ovaltine... like Ovaltine.
This discussion has been closed.