Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,861
    the steelers are idiots (and or demorice smith is a dope):

Steelers voted 78-6 against CBA
    Posted by Mike Florio on August 5, 2011, 2:33 PM EDT
    It has been widely reported that the Steelers voted against the new CBA. Per a league source with knowledge of the voting, 78 players voted against the CBA, and six players voted in favor of it.

The primary complaint, we’re told, was a lack of knowledge about what the players were agreeing to.

And so it was more than just a protest against the league. It was also, if not primarily, an objection to the absence of information that was provided to the players by the NFLPA.
    Just suppose you were given an empolyment contract. Just suppose your prospective employer said you dont need to read it ALL. Trust us.

What would you do Jiggles?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    mickeyrat wrote:
    the steelers are idiots (and or demorice smith is a dope):

Steelers voted 78-6 against CBA
    Posted by Mike Florio on August 5, 2011, 2:33 PM EDT
    It has been widely reported that the Steelers voted against the new CBA. Per a league source with knowledge of the voting, 78 players voted against the CBA, and six players voted in favor of it.

The primary complaint, we’re told, was a lack of knowledge about what the players were agreeing to.

And so it was more than just a protest against the league. It was also, if not primarily, an objection to the absence of information that was provided to the players by the NFLPA.
    Just suppose you were given an empolyment contract. Just suppose your prospective employer said you dont need to read it ALL. Trust us.

What would you do Jiggles?

that's not what happened though...
    www.myspace.com
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    DIS GAME

:P

great speech by Deion. start was good, middle wit dis game bs was boring, ending was good.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Is it September yet?
    Is it September yet?

season starts one month from tomorrow :thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    why are we not playing the HOF game?????
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,861
    81 wrote:
    why are we not playing the HOF game?????
    Because the NFL could give a shit less about Canton and The Hall.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Is it September yet?

season starts one month from tomorrow :thumbup:

Gonna be ordering the NFL season ticket soon - a hundred bucks for the season - can't wait
    www.myspace.com
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Hail to the Redskins!
    Good news! Rex Grossman is confident the Skin will win the NFC East! Nothing could possible go wrong now.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6849640/rex-grossman-confident-washington-redskins-win-nfc-east

Sexy Rexy to the rescue!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9s4EBCbLiJ6FP7Di6jCSzQBSA_SxIFMS71Liqqf9lrPc4Rgv71Q
    Good Rex
    grossman-champs.jpg

Bad Rex
    rex-grossman-stinks-thumb-autox379-45082.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Good Rex
    grossman-champs.jpg

Bad Rex

anticipating bad rex won the juggler a boat load of cash in that super bowl. :thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
    [lovie voice]Jay is our quarterback[/lovie voice]
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jason P wrote:
    Hail to the Redskins!
    Good news! Rex Grossman is confident the Skin will win the NFC East! Nothing could possible go wrong now.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6849640/rex-grossman-confident-washington-redskins-win-nfc-east

Sexy Rexy to the rescue!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9s4EBCbLiJ6FP7Di6jCSzQBSA_SxIFMS71Liqqf9lrPc4Rgv71Q

I don't think I've ever said this in my life, but Good Lord. lol

Although I have to admit, he looked impressive when they pulled McNabb a couple of times last season. I don't know if it was because McNabb was just that bad, or if Grossman was really that good, lol
    [Although I have to admit, he looked impressive when they pulled McNabb a couple of times last season. I don't know if it was because McNabb was just that bad, or if Grossman was really that good, lol

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=139865&start=1260#p3827849

:mrgreen::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    looks like ESPN has an early game and the NFL network has a late game.

late game has to be AZ vs. Oak.

damn it. looks like espn is the seattle vs san diego. i was hoping for philly/balt
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    81 wrote:
    Good Rex
    grossman-champs.jpg

Bad Rex

anticipating bad rex won the juggler a boat load of cash in that super bowl. :thumbup:

Please don't remind me about that super bowl. Fuck.
    81 wrote:

damn it. looks like espn is the seattle vs san diego. i was hoping for philly/balt

i get philly/balt here :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

give me the low down on the running game
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

give me the low down on the running game

that's about 20th on my list of things i'm interested in tonight :lol:
    www.myspace.com

i used to pick up your last rb all the time for fantasey. he was awesome for like 4 years. the current guy is interesting, but dissapointed last year. he's on my rader, but i'd like to see him play. sucks that early pre season games suck so bad.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i used to pick up your last rb all the time for fantasey. he was awesome for like 4 years. the current guy is interesting, but dissapointed last year. he's on my rader, but i'd like to see him play. sucks that early pre season games suck so bad.

why would you pick up the last rb on anyone's roster?
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

last? wtf? Isn't McCoy his name.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Posts: 12,158
    edited August 2011
    81 wrote:
    [Although I have to admit, he looked impressive when they pulled McNabb a couple of times last season. I don't know if it was because McNabb was just that bad, or if Grossman was really that good, lol

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 0#p3827849

:mrgreen::lol:

I remember he came in for McNabb and got sacked and fumbled the ball on like the very first play, lol. But then he played well and closed the gap on the score board. But yeah, he can be a total train wreck. Sometimes I'm watching the game with one eye, through my fingers.
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

last? wtf? Isn't McCoy his name.

oh...by "last rb all the time" i thought you meant last on the depth chart every year.

mccoy's the current rb and has been for the last 2 years :lol: .....he should put up huge numbers this year
    www.myspace.com
    oh...by "last rb all the time" i thought you meant last on the depth chart every year.

mccoy's the current rb and has been for the last 2 years :lol: .....he should put up huge numbers this year

:lol: in washington last year, the torrian was a good mid season pick up for a couple of weeks until he was hurt. you can always count on shannahan having some no name have a good year

no, your last big starter. brain? something or anouther. he carreid my team a couple of years.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

:lol: in washington last year, the torrian was a good mid season pick up for a couple of weeks until he was hurt. you can always count on shannahan having some no name have a good year

no, your last big starter. brain? something or anouther. he carreid my team a couple of years.

brain westbrook?
    www.myspace.com

brain westbrook?
    that's it.

he was awesome the first year i had him. picked him up in a mid to late round, much like foster in the 7th round last year.

seems like this years RB corps doesn't have the sleeper potential of years past.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    I already hate these kickoffs being moved up five yards.

Nice work goodell. it's not like kickoff returns were exciting or anything :roll:
This discussion has been closed.