Fantasy Football List for the geeks

Comments

• 81 wrote:
    with 16 minutes left unitl kickoff, one of the teams i'm playing has Malcom Floyd in their starting line up for a semi final match up.
    Same here hoping he keeps him in his lineup :lol::lol:. I'm seriously considering benching AP for Blount this week not sure if i have the balls to do it though. Also thinking about benching Roddy white for Deion Branch,thinking Atl gets up big and shoves Turner down there throat. Decisions decisions!!!!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i have white in one leauge. number one reciever in the league this year. odds of me benching him for anyone? zero.

if you have somebody else to bench, maybe, but not white.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    i have white in one leauge. number one reciever in the league this year. odds of me benching him for anyone? zero.

if you have somebody else to bench, maybe, but not white.
    In this league we start 4 position players,it can be 2rb and 2wr or 3rb and 1 wr or 1rb and 3 wr. My rb's are AP,Turner,J.Stewart,L.Blount my Wr's are White,Fitz,Branch,V.Jackson and Knox. Stewart,Blount and Turner all have cake matchups thats why AP might sit. My fear with White is there killing Sea and he rests his knee and they pound the ball. NE could be up 30pts and Brady's still bombing away that's what makes Branch so appealing.
    Go Birds!!!!
    it was worth a shot. he snuck Collie in
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    lot of options there. i only debated between forte and stevie johnson. :lol:

i still have a tough time sitting the best wide out in football.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    lot of options there. i only debated between forte and stevie johnson. :lol:

i still have a tough time sitting the best wide out in football.

Me too thats whats driving me crazy,i'd never forgive myself if i benched them and they go off on my bench and i lost. In my league White is the 4th best wr at the moment,ill prob start White but Ap has a serious shot of being benched. No qb,out door game against a def that held him in check a couple of weeks ago,alot of reasons to bench him but he's AP....
    Go Birds!!!!
    could always go with turner and one of the other RB's along with White and Branch.

i'm sort of lucky that my starters are all pretty much cut and dry except for the QB position. that position is junk.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,572
    what do your leagues pay out? mine is 1000, 650, 200 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd.

semi finals are this week.

go. time.
    www.myspace.com
  • 81 wrote:
    could always go with turner and one of the other RB's along with White and Branch.

i'm sort of lucky that my starters are all pretty much cut and dry except for the QB position. that position is junk.
    Right now Turner,Stewart,Blount and White are my lineup. If i play Ap i'd take out Blount.
    Go Birds!!!!

go. time.

Mine are all fairly small. One league $200 winner takes all. Second, pot is 300, i forget the split. Last one ended up with an 800 pot.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,981
    81 wrote:

go. time.

Mine are all fairly small. One league $200 winner takes all. Second, pot is 300, i forget the split. Last one ended up with an 800 pot.

Stupid Cassel getting an apendectomy. Dwayne screwed after being on a 6 game win streak of just beasting it. Fell 6 points short of the semi's because of him and Forte.

We're thinking of upping our fee to $200 next year. I like the way our's is set up - it keeps the bottom dwellers from giving up half way through the season. We pay $50 for weeks 10-13 to the top points winner for the week, $100 for the season overall points winner, $700 to the champion in the playoffs, and $200 to the runner up, 12 team league and 8 make the playoffs - gambling at it's best, playoffs are a straight up crap shoot. It's not a bad deal, and I think it was Fixer(I think) that I took the idea from that from now on the person who comes in dead last has to buy the keg for the next draft.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,821
    woo-hoo made the playoffs in all my leagues :D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Vincent Jackson is going to end up being the "sleeper" in the playoffs?! Amazing!!
    Greg Jennings with a back up qb vs. NE, or Stevie Johnson vs. Miami.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    since steve smith is out and maningham is still hurting, should i go with zach miller (i also have whitten but i can flex another tight end) or derrick mason?
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    since steve smith is out and maningham is still hurting, should i go with zach miller (i also have whitten but i can flex another tight end) or derrick mason?

First time I've posted about FF all year. I know that no one cares about my team since none of you are in my leagues. I am pissed though...finished the year with the most points and #1 seed. had a bye last week, which was great since my team would have gotten killed.

deep 12 team league. TEs are WRs and you have the option of 2 RBs 3 WRs; 3 RBs 2 WRs; or 1 RB 4WR

My regular lineup

Rodgers
    Foster
    Bowe
    Jennings
    Fitzgizzle
    Manningham
    Rackers/Gould
    Pitt/GB

I am sticking with Jennings, Bowe and Manningham this week. I don't have much better on my bench and they're the guys that got me there (I know there's no loyalty in FF).

Also Garrard is my backup, but I laid an enormous bet on indy, so I don't want to root for garrard (he's injured too), so I'm starting jason campbell.

yep, I am screwed today
    guy in the other semi final game has mike vick. 40 points today. :o
    www.myspace.com
  • guy in the other semi final game has mike vick. 40 points today. :o

He is going to wreck fantasy football match ups along with V. Jackson and Ray Rice!!! :D:D:D
    well a crappy day.

my two good teams are pretty much done. one has a miracle shot, the other is toast.

my bad team (11th most points i a 12 man league, that i scored teh 4th seed, wtf) is headed to the championship game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i hate anquan boldin
    www.myspace.com
    I need 23 from jennings tonight or the Outer Labia are done.

I can feel matt flynn lubing me up. I"m not looking forward to this
    i need 41 from Forte and teh Patroits D.

not highly likely, but possible. maybe flynn can toss a couple of pick 6's
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i need less than 3.6 from forte or else i'm in the consolation game :x
    www.myspace.com
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    i'm tied.

i have chicago d vs tom brady
    :lol:
    fuck
    megatron wrote:
    i'm tied.

i have chicago d vs tom brady
    :lol:
    fuck

chicago D could get some points this week vs. webb and NE could pound it vs. GB. nah. you are fucked. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

unless you have some really fucked up scoring rules, no way forte doesn't get 4 points :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

unless you have some really fucked up scoring rules, no way forte doesn't get 4 points :lol:

gonna pay someone to go all jeff gilully on him before the game..
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

that's definitely possible. not likely, but your game ain't over

I hope NE goes up big early and then the flynn to jennings show takes over.

who am I kidding?? I'm screwed

arian foster killed me today
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

that's definitely possible. not likely, but your game ain't over

I hope NE goes up big early and then the flynn to jennings show takes over.

who am I kidding?? I'm screwed

arian foster killed me today

Foster didn't have a great day. 11 points on that team. I put Jennings on teh bench and went with Steve Johnson and his 18 points. i was happy with that.

espn is projecting 30 points for NE and Forte. i've got my fingers crossed for a NE shutout with a ton of sacks, ints and defense scores. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Up 98-96 going into the sunday night game,he's got the pats def and the tie breaker im screwed. No more sacks on Flynn or turnovers PLEASE.
    Go Birds!!!!