Fantasy Football List for the geeks

Comments

• donovan mcnabb....still a beast.

i should have started him over peyton last night :lol: ......however i need a receiver in the worst way. trade bait baby! come on 5---get me a receiver :mrgreen:

When it comes to stats. Loved every minute of that game in the 4th quarter, and of course OT.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,572
    donovan mcnabb....still a beast.

i should have started him over peyton last night :lol: ......however i need a receiver in the worst way. trade bait baby! come on 5---get me a receiver :mrgreen:

When it comes to stats. Loved every minute of that game in the 4th quarter.

isn't that the point of fantasy football? :shock:

25 pts in my league.
    www.myspace.com
  • donovan mcnabb....still a beast.

25 pts in my league.

Yeah, but I love the way he "marched" :roll: his team down into field goal position.

I was hoping Vick would play one more week and trade him for 50 cents on the dollar. Ah well.

25 pts in my league.

Yeah, but I love the way he "marched" :roll: his team down into field goal position.

I was hoping Vick would play one more week and trade him for 50 cents on the dollar. Ah well.

yeah well...dude completely shanked it. i like seeing don have a good game but having the skins lose. throw in dallas and the giants losing, plus a walk off homer, not a bad sunday in these parts :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • isn't that the point of fantasy football? :shock:

25 pts in my league.

yeah well...dude completely shanked it. i like seeing don have a good game but having the skins lose. throw in dallas and the giants losing, plus a walk off homer, not a bad sunday in these parts :mrgreen:

Great day. Spent the day at the ballpark watching both games at McFadden's followed by sitting behind home plate from the 7th on. 'Twas indeed a good God damn day.

I hope nothing but the worst for McNabb. If he was in the AFC, it'd be another story.
    team jeagler is working on trading disgruntled backup donovan mcnabb (manning is my starter) for anquan boldin and brandon jackson.

guy i'm trading with desperatly needs a qb and i need to wideout. jackson is a throw in..not entirely sure about him though.

what do you geeks think?
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    team jeagler is working on trading disgruntled backup donovan mcnabb (manning is my starter) for anquan boldin and brandon jackson.

guy i'm trading with desperatly needs a qb and i need to wideout. jackson is a throw in..not entirely sure about him though.

what do you geeks think?
    i assume you have payton. Do the deal unless you can get more for mcnabb. Baltimore should have a solid offensse and bolden is the clear number one.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

what do you geeks think?
    i assume you have payton. Do the deal unless you can get more for mcnabb. Baltimore should have a solid offensse and bolden is the clear number one.

yeah payton. the guy i'm talking about drafted right before me (he had the 9th pick, i had the 10th) and didnt take a qb until the 6th or 7th round...he's got chad henne and matt moore on his roster :lol: . i took donovan with full intent on trading him to this guy at some point. :lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com
    Thats some crappy drafting on his part. Smart on yours. Might be able to gouge him a little more if he is that desperate
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    boldin gave me 33 pts...his back up qb's each had 9 and 13 more points than donovan had for him :lol:

i'm up by 60 with d driver going tonight.....might turn out to be the best trade the jeagler's ever made :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    my teams are sucking wind this week.

i need 30 points from cutler tonight to tie in one league. it's possible.

in my second league i need 23 points to tie and once gain have cutler going. very possible.

my final league, i'm down 52 points with Cutler, Forte and Jennings going agaist Rogers and Finley. I'm pretty much fucked in this game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Did well this week. Won 3, and lost 1. The league I lost I was the 3rd highest scoring team. If the season ended today I would make the playoffs in 3 leagues.

3-0
    2-1
    2-1
    1-2

Thus far.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    3 - 0 so far to start the season ...

each week someone has stepped up for me and i've played the weaker teams ... stud for me so far has been antonio gates who's caught like a TD a week ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    3 - 0 so far to start the season ...

each week someone has stepped up for me and i've played the weaker teams ... stud for me so far has been antonio gates who's caught like a TD a week ...

Gates has been awesome. Got him in 1 league.
    it was a crappy week. 0-3 for the week

overall
    2-1
    2-1
    1-2
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    who would you pick to play

Mcfadden vs Texans or Addai vs jags
  • fife wrote:
    who would you pick to play

Mcfadden vs Texans or Addai vs jags

its hard not to go with mcfadden after his play thus far.
    Ryan Torian....you heard it here first
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Picked up John Carlson from Seattle as my TE. Anybody else scoop him up too?
    Bristow, VA (5/13/10)
    Picked up John Carlson from Seattle as my TE. Anybody else scoop him up too?

i have gates in one league and vernon davis in anouther. i'd grab him for a bye.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • My QB situation is fucked. I drafted Kolb in the 7-8 round range thinking he would be a steal since Andy Reid loves to throw the ball. Now he gest hurt and Vick has the starting job. Wasn't able to get Vick on waivers. Now my QB options are Matt Hasselbeck, Chad Henne and Matt Cassel. I've started Hasselbeck the past 2 weeks and he hasn't been terrible, but hasn't been great. I dont think any of these 3 will be good consistently so it's going to be pick and choose every week. I hate doing that...
  • Still sitting on Vick over here. Trying to figure out some way of getting a good deal for him. Still about a month till our trade deadline.
    My QB situation is fucked. I drafted Kolb in the 7-8 round range thinking he would be a steal since Andy Reid loves to throw the ball. Now he gest hurt and Vick has the starting job. Wasn't able to get Vick on waivers. Now my QB options are Matt Hasselbeck, Chad Henne and Matt Cassel. I've started Hasselbeck the past 2 weeks and he hasn't been terrible, but hasn't been great. I dont think any of these 3 will be good consistently so it's going to be pick and choose every week. I hate doing that...

Henne seems to be coming on a little bit.

He should do well against the Pats so called Defense.
    My QB situation is fucked. I drafted Kolb in the 7-8 round range thinking he would be a steal since Andy Reid loves to throw the ball. Now he gest hurt and Vick has the starting job. Wasn't able to get Vick on waivers. Now my QB options are Matt Hasselbeck, Chad Henne and Matt Cassel. I've started Hasselbeck the past 2 weeks and he hasn't been terrible, but hasn't been great. I dont think any of these 3 will be good consistently so it's going to be pick and choose every week. I hate doing that...

just looking at my 12 team league....best bets are sanchez, freeman, smith and hill as FA. i'm so glad i didn't buy into the kolb hype. never trust a "rookie" qb to lead your team. good luck on trading or getting lucky.

rb's on the other hand, i love the young players.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

just looking at my 12 team league....best bets are sanchez, freeman, smith and hill as FA. i'm so glad i didn't buy into the kolb hype. never trust a "rookie" qb to lead your team. good luck on trading or getting lucky.

rb's on the other hand, i love the young players.

kolb :lol: .....i think jammingpearls took him as his first qb :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • I did but i now have Kyle Orton and Eli Manning so all's not bad.
    Go Birds!!!!
    team jeagler is 4-0 and STEAMROLLING through his league

picked up zack miller for whitten's bye...122 yards and a touch

:thumbup: :thumbup: :wave:
    www.myspace.com
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    1yd away from going 4-0,fucking ronnie brown and his 29yrs receiving. If they didnt change his last catch from 1yd to 0 i win from the tie breaker,1 fucking yd.
    Go Birds!!!!
    Wilds wrote:

Henne seems to be coming on a little bit.

He should do well against the Pats so called Defense.

So much for that idea.......

Also down 15 with Moss and A. Hernandez going tonight. FUCK ME. Combined they scored less than 5 points. Yeah.... the goose egg for Moss.
    what a shitty week. i was sitting pretty in all three of my leauges. than the bears Oline decide to get cutler killed. -2 points later and i'm killed in two leagues, but amazingly, still have a shot in the third but need wes welker to out score ricky williams by 10 points.

sigh

it's onto Kyle Orton (putting up the points), Joe Flacco (meh) and a bye week before Big Ben (we'll see) returns.

fuck
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg