NCAA College Football -

Comments

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    well since Pete Carroll and Chip Kelly dont qualify anymore, Id go with Meyer.

I cant stand Lane Kiffen though. Mike Leach is fairly evil.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I'll throw in Randy Edsall for being a giant douche bag the way he left UConn.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Michael Dyer gonna run all over people this year!....GOCARDS!!!!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,928
    my utes squeaked by.

my bucks cruised.

my alma mater got their asses kicked.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    i'd like to thank "johnny football" for giving me someone to root against in college. what a fucking spoiled nerd. so sick of hearing about this guy.
    www.myspace.com
  • i'd like to thank "johnny football" for giving me someone to root against in college. what a fucking spoiled nerd. so sick of hearing about this guy.

Yep...what a little jerkoff. Can't wait until one of these beasts in the SEC knocks the shit out of him....you know they are going to be going after him too.
    i'd like to thank "johnny football" for giving me someone to root against in college. what a fucking spoiled nerd. so sick of hearing about this guy.

Yep...what a little jerkoff. Can't wait until one of these beasts in the SEC knocks the shit out of him....you know they are going to be going after him too.

i'd like to punch him in the face.
    www.myspace.com
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    31d0d6e96c55e55dc82c3612258f2c50_large
    aqo2t.jpg
  • MayDay10 wrote:
    well since Pete Carroll and Chip Kelly dont qualify anymore, Id go with Meyer.

I cant stand Lane Kiffen though. Mike Leach is fairly evil.

Us Pac-12 people have some great ones :lol:

Don't forget Dick-Rod and Todd Graham as ASU either!

I didn't mind Pete and Chip though. Thought they were both great :D
    NERDS!
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Go Cocks!
    4 in a row over the Dawgs.

Watch out for suicides after they lose and please put protection around mark richts house as these georgia fans will be coming for him with torches and pitchforks.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,928

i'd like to punch him in the face.

yes....he's a bit of a jerkoff.....but I'd still like to see him stick it to just about any other SEC team.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • ChoccoloccotideChoccoloccotide A grass shack nailed to a pinewood floor Posts: 810
    intodeep wrote:
    Go Cocks!

Watch out for suicides after they lose and please put protection around mark richts house as these georgia fans will be coming for him with torches and pitchforks.

Unfortunately for UGA their fans won't do this. They'll defend him to the end. Richt is a good guy, but average coach at best. He should have been tossed years ago.
  • ChoccoloccotideChoccoloccotide A grass shack nailed to a pinewood floor Posts: 810
    imalive wrote:
    yes....he's a bit of a jerkoff.....but I'd still like to see him stick it to just about any other SEC team.

Well it won't be next week. A&M's defense isn't very good, and Bama has to much talent on O to play like they did against Tech. Yes, they have Johnny Cash, but it won't matter, b/c Bama will curb stomp A&M in their house and A&M will fall apart the rest of the season due to their leadership and discipline issues. RTR
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    I'm pretty impressed with this Hackenberg kid

I think I am in love

Kid can throw...damn. 20 yrs since we've had a kid who could throw it on a rope like that
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Purdue squeaked out a 20 - 14 win over Indiana State ... The some team that let IU put up 70 points last week.

:fp: :fp: :fp:

It's going to be a long season :(
    LMAO @ Texas...BYU crushes them. I think Mack needs to box up his shit and get out of Austin while he still can.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    kinda pointless to even get up any energy to say "fire kiffin"....soo glad i didn't go to the game tonight
    brent musberger interviewing eminem was hilariously awkward.

my wife thought he had a stroke or something at first. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    I heard over the radio attendance for NCAA football has been going steadily for the past 5 years....is this true?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• 7642562-590x413.jpg
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • intodeep wrote:
    Go Cocks!

Ahhhh......that was satifying. The visor toss is still alive.

I will say that, as a Georgia fan, the last five years have been frustrating. I wouldn't blame Richt though. More Mike Bobo's fault than anybody. His playcalling is flat and predictable at best. It ultimately falls on Richt, but his staff doesn't do a lot to help him.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • intodeep wrote:
    Go Cocks!

Unfortunately for UGA their fans won't do this. They'll defend him to the end. Richt is a good guy, but average coach at best. He should have been tossed years ago.

Don't be so sure. Fans have been calling for his head for the last four years.
    Who are you going with in the Bama vs. Texas A&M game?

Well no surprise, I'm going with the Tide. :D
  • Who are you going with in the Bama vs. Texas A&M game?

Tide, but my pick has more to do with wanting the Johnny Football meltdown to begin as soon as possible.
    Who are you going with in the Bama vs. Texas A&M game?

Tide, but my pick has more to do with wanting the Johnny Football meltdown to begin as soon as possible.

Yep, we owe him for last year, and he definitely needs to be taken down a notch for being a punk-ass bitch. On another note, I know it's early, but right now it looks like another UGA/Bama matchup in Atlanta. LSU looks to be our only real threat, and we have them in T-Town, so I like our chances. Going to be a wild ride this year. :corn:
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    intodeep wrote:
    Go Cocks!

Ahhhh......that was satifying. The visor toss is still alive.

I will say that, as a Georgia fan, the last five years have been frustrating. I wouldn't blame Richt though. More Mike Bobo's fault than anybody. His playcalling is flat and predictable at best. It ultimately falls on Richt, but his staff doesn't do a lot to help him.

That was a great win for Georgia. Puts them in the dirvers seat for sure.

Their offense is scary good as a advertised and the D will only get better as they play together more. They look like the kind of team that can do big things.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    Oklahoma State :nono:

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=202091 ... 2%3Drs-top

Stillwater in hot water (?)
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365

The same shit happens at every big school. It's a non-story.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:

The same shit happens at every big school. It's a non-story.

Oh I agree, but once a story gets out....funny how this happens to OK State and not an SEC school
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• 81 wrote:
    hang on Sloopy, hang on

hopefully there are no hicups along the way, and the Buckeyes return to national glory

and Michigan fails to win a game :mrgreen:

Roger that!

OH - IO!