Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    USC brawls in locker room after sun bowl loss :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    JK_Livin wrote:
    "Play like you had a dead fake girlfriend die today" :lol::lol::lol:

im already sick of this story. i really hope ND gets sanctioned for being stupid
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    81 wrote:
    :lol: Where's norm?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    looks like that paterno movie is happening.

depalma directing.
    pacino playing joepa
    and the guy who wrote "american history x" and "blow" is writing it.
    www.myspace.com
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Newch91 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    :lol: Where's norm?

i heard about this when it happened...apparently it was a lot more violent than what sc is saying it was
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    looks like bama took PEDs before the nat championship

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/01/30/ ... mpionship/
    davidtrios wrote:
    looks like bama took PEDs before the nat championship

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/01/30/ ... mpionship/
    S.W.A.T.S. representative Christopher Key reportedly showed SI a video of him passing out “chips” to members of the Crimson Tide team two days before the BCS game. These “chips” are stickers containing a substance banned by the NCAA that athletes secure to their wrists and above their heart for an energy boost. Alabama linebacker Alex Watkins later confirmed the effectiveness of the “chips,” the report states.

These S.W.A.T.S. products reportedly contain IGF-1, a natural, anabolic hormone that stimulates muscle growth. IGF-1 is banned by the NCAA, the NFL and most other major pro sports leagues.

The SI report also alleged NFL linebacker Ray Lewis took a similar product from S.W.A.T.S, which is banned by the NFL.

that's some weird shit. stickers?
    www.myspace.com
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,928
    heard les miles talk for awhile yesterday....seems like a good guy.....altho it was probably all bullshit :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    bill obrien is a miracle worker....
    www.myspace.com
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Yup. Hard to disagree.

Getting a Top 25 recruiting class when not a single player (bearing an injury) will ever play in a championship or bowl game is quite a feat.
    Jason P wrote:
    Yup. Hard to disagree.

Getting a Top 25 recruiting class when not a single player (bearing an injury) will ever play in a championship or bowl game is quite a feat.

i respect the hell out of this hackenberg kid. same goes for the tight end they got.
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    Jason P wrote:
    Yup. Hard to disagree.

Hackenberg could if he red shirts
    Jason P wrote:
    Yup. Hard to disagree.

i respect the hell out of this hackenberg kid. same goes for the tight end they got.

Those two could be a hell of a combo. Just like he did in NE.

Edit: And if I remember correctly, they can only transfer up until next season without penalty, so regardless of whether O'Brien stays or leaves, they should be there for the full time.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Must have something to do with a quality school and not this so called "football culture" that goes on up there ;)
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Jason P wrote:
    Yup. Hard to disagree.

Those two could be a hell of a combo. Just like he did in NE.

Edit: And if I remember correctly, they can only transfer up until next season without penalty, so regardless of whether O'Brien stays or leaves, they should be there for the full time.

gotta figure he's staying for a while now though
    www.myspace.com

We'll see. I am not very confident in that, but I hope so.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

got himself a nice raise, courtesy of jeffery lurie and howie roseman...pulled off a miracle recruiting class (all things considered) i think he's got a chance to be a king up there for the foreseable future.
    www.myspace.com
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

got himself a nice raise, courtesy of jeffery lurie and howie roseman...pulled off a miracle recruiting class (all things considered) i think he's got a chance to be a king up there for the foreseable future.

Yeah, I hear you. The face that it's only going to get harder here on out is what I am worried about. He has a good start though.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

It's my understanding he's happy with the schooling up there for his kids. I see him staying until his kids are done. So, he should be there thru the sanctions and two or three years after. Just my theory
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Cliffy6745 wrote:

It's my understanding he's happy with the schooling up there for his kids. I see him staying until his kids are done. So, he should be there thru the sanctions and two or three years after. Just my theory

Yeah, his son is VERY special needs and I hear they have him in a great program. That is definitely very important to him. I'll just say that he is going to be one of the top couple paid coaches in the country if he does stay long term.
    what do you guys think abotu the movie?
    www.myspace.com
    what do you guys think abotu the movie?

Honestly, no opinion...yet. I am however looking forward to Sue Paterno on the Katie Curic show next week, Monday maybe
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Big Ten realignment

The Big Ten East will include: Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Penn State and Rutgers.

The Big Ten West will include: Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern, Purdue and Wisconsin.

As a Purdue alumni, my thoughts are ... :mrgreen:

IU had best recommit funds from the football program to their soccer team.
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Jason P wrote:
    Big Ten realignment

The Big Ten East will include: Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Penn State and Rutgers.

The Big Ten West will include: Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern, Purdue and Wisconsin.

As a Purdue alumni, my thoughts are ... :mrgreen:

IU had best recommit funds from the football program to their soccer team.

About damn time they got it right! Loving this as a Badger fan!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    The Umass Minutemen are going to triple thier win total from 2012 next year.
    Mark it down.
    can't

fuckin

wait

i'm ready for some buckeye football.

vegas has the bucks as a TD favorite in every game.....and top 2 or 3 on the national championship board

bring on the braxton clap
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BamaPJFanBamaPJFan Posts: 410
    81 wrote:
    can't

fuckin

wait

i'm ready for some buckeye football.

vegas has the bucks as a TD favorite in every game.....and top 2 or 3 on the national championship board

bring on the braxton clap

Vegas also has Bama a favorite in every game. Vegas has Bama starting out right now as a 6-point favorite over Texas A&M on the road. Bama is a 12-point favorite over LSU. The Bama offense is loaded with McCarron, Cooper, and Yeldon leading the way and the Bama defense will have a strong linebacking unit led by C.J. Mosley that will anchor that side of the ball.

Ohio State has a very easy schedule; it's pretty much a one-game season with that one game being the Michigan game at the end of the season in Ann Arbor. It's going to be tough for Ohio State to have another undefeated season even though the schedule is a cakewalk. But, if Ohio State does go undefeated they will most certainly play in the BCS title game.

The PAC 12 should come down to Oregon and Stanford, but there could be a sleeper out there who throws a monkey wrench into things within that conference such as UCLA or Arizona State.

The ACC champ will probably be either FSU or Clemson. Clemson has a tough first game at home against Georgia which will eliminate one of those teams from the national title picture; especially Clemson if they lose.

The BIG XII will probably come down to OU, Okie State, and Texas. This is a huge year for Mack Brown at Texas; he better win and win big this season or he could be out of a job.

Finally, Louisville has an easy schedule and should go undefeated but they will need a lot of help if they are going to end up in Pasadena playing for the national title. Bridgewater is a serious Heisman candidate.
    United Center (Chicago): 8/24/09
    Gibson Amphitheatre (Los Angeles): 10/7/09

i don't get the hot seat for mac brown...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i can not friggen wait...

i may not leave my couch for a month
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    Its coming soon.

Ncaa football vid game comes out tomorrow.

And some friends picked up buffalo bulls season tickets this season. We wanted to claim our spot before the bills leave and everyone rushes over.