St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    norm is taking it better than i expected

i was done after the stanford game
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,724
    I avoid this shit all year for obvious reasons but....

WE ARE.......PENN STATE

Thanks Bill O'Brien
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

WE ARE.......PENN STATE

Thanks Bill O'Brien
    The throw-back helmets actually looked pretty cool.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    tybird wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

WE ARE.......PENN STATE

Thanks Bill O'Brien
    yeah the sandusky uni's were awesome
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    can't wait to for the big 10 title game :fp:

nothing like seeing the little 8 play
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I've got to gloat a little...Big win for the Gators saturday. :D What an exciting game! Though its a rival, I always respect FSU's program. I despise only one team: those pesky Georgia Bulldogs, so I will root like crazy for Alabama in the SEC final.

ap-florida-florida-state-football-1_1_rx222_c200x220.jpg?061d030b181569b11943feed1bcf64ce5bb4c141
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Just need whoever wins the Bama/Georgia game to beat Notre Dame by 4-5 touchdowns.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    tybird wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

WE ARE.......PENN STATE

Thanks Bill O'Brien

Loved the Mauti helmets. Class move.
    RW81233 wrote:
    tybird wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

WE ARE.......PENN STATE

Thanks Bill O'Brien
    yeah the sandusky uni's were awesome

Dumb
    sorry it will never pass...you can't we are and then kick one of those behind the we are to the curb without repercussions.
    RW81233 wrote:
    sorry it will never pass...you can't we are and then kick one of those behind the we are to the curb without repercussions.

And no one is trying to...just proud of the year

And glad to have you there as the moral authority to give me my repercussions
    if Sandusky was black, it would have been society's fault :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    haha raping kids is different than fighting dogs...but again society enabled that fuck to do what he did. and i hope penn state football rots in hell forever for creating and environment where that was possible.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

And no one is trying to...just proud of the year

And glad to have you there as the moral authority to give me my repercussions
    i will always be there with this team don't worry about that
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    If ND loses in the BCS title game, is Ohio State going to get any love from the AP?
    Jason P wrote:
    If ND loses in the BCS title game, is Ohio State going to get any love from the AP?

they have an outside shot at number 2....no shot at #1

they should slide past the loser of the GA/bama game next week....putting them at #3. if there is a blowout in the championship game, they should be able to slide by the loser...putting them at #2. then it boils down to what FL does in their bowl game. if FL rolls, they will likely leap frog the bucks...if FL looks average or lose, bucks stay ahead.

my guess, Bucks finish #3 in the AP, and open next year in the top 5
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    If that was the case, society would not have allowed Sandusky to be as successful and influential as he was to foster that environment.

:geek:
    Jason P wrote:
    81 wrote:
    If that was the case, society would not have allowed Sandusky to be as successful and influential as he was to foster that environment.

:geek:

:lol:

well played
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    and probably true in State College...as for OSU would they gain 85 yards against anyone in the top 10? thank god we aren't being subjected to an inane OSU-ND title game where no one believes either is the best team in the country but one has to win by default. My biggest fear, however, is Mark Richt coaching for the title against ND...then anything could happen.
    RW81233 wrote:
    as for OSU would they gain 85 yards against anyone in the top 10?

Carlos Hyde is a beast....they should jsut line up in the old school i and thump him 35 times a game and play action 35 times

anyways, don't sleep on OSU, they are not a great team yet, but well on the way. you don't go undefeated, even in the big ten, without having some nfl level talent. offense (braxton) still need work, and the defense while solid (post Indiana game) should improve. this was one of the weakest D's osu has had in a number of years
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I'll take an Ohio State rematch this Saturday night. PSU may not win, but it'd have to be more exciting than what the Big10 is offering up
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    81 wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:
    as for OSU would they gain 85 yards against anyone in the top 10?

Carlos Hyde is a beast....they should jsut line up in the old school i and thump him 35 times a game and play action 35 times

anyways, don't sleep on OSU, they are not a great team yet, but well on the way. you don't go undefeated, even in the big ten, without having some nfl level talent. offense (braxton) still need work, and the defense while solid (post Indiana game) should improve. this was one of the weakest D's osu has had in a number of years
    they were good this year, but anyone would be lying if they thought that a game against LSU would be any closer than Towson-LSU. OSU will be good next year with a cake sked, and then they will play a real team and maybe the refs will call a penalty 10 minutes after everyone is in the stands celebrating or they will lose 41-10.
    Notre Dame is the first school in the BCS era to be ranked #1 in both football and NCAA Graduation Success Rate rankings.
    that's because they lowered academic standards to "get the black athlete" (Hornung, 2009)
    RW81233 wrote:
    that's because they lowered academic standards to "get the black athlete" (Hornung, 2009)
    they did?
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Big East should just fold as a football conference. Louisville is now leaving to be the 14th member in the ACC.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

Big East should just fold as a football conference. Louisville is now leaving to be the 14th member in the ACC.

eventually one of the confrences will have to fold.

confrence usa is really scraping the bottom of the barrel with their additions.

i'm also a little suprised that hte MAC has been pretty much left untouched.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    81 wrote:

eventually one of the confrences will have to fold.

confrence usa is really scraping the bottom of the barrel with their additions.

i'm also a little suprised that hte MAC has been pretty much left untouched.

It's an embarassment what the Big East has become. They should lose their BCS bid (although I think they are when the new BCS starts in 2014, but I could be worng). They also should move their hoops tourney out of MSG. I doubt ESPN is gonna pay through the roof for their basketball games anymore.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14