NCAA College Football -

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    norm wrote:
    BamaPJFan wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    bama might have the best defense in cfb history. gonna be 7-8 nfl guys from their starting 11. they are insanely good

No doubt about it. An incredible unit.

By the way, this is my first visit to this thread since the game on Monday night. ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE ROLL!!!

dude could ya change the title of the thread? either 2012 or just eliminate the year? sorry, i'm just anal about little shit like that :oops: :P :lol:
    anal? little shit? loosen up Normie, thats not healthy!! :P
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:

he's an IT guy....that's all you need to know. ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:

846.png
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:

846.png

it appears you are trying to convey an emotion....but i'm not quite sure what it is.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    ahhh...now i see. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    commodycons? did I read that right?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:

:?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:

anal? shit? commode? :?

mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

are you 2 talking about ohio st? :P
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    [ :?:

are you 2 talking about ohio st? :P
    nope that would have included the word fucked not shit.

actually it was USC.

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    thumb.aspx?i=%2FproductImages%2F_780000%2Fff_780962_xl.jpg&w=400

:clap:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers

oh boy....nothing like beating a bad VT team to get the blood pumping....didn't VT screw something up at the end?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

oh boy....nothing like beating a bad VT team to get the blood pumping....didn't VT screw something up at the end?

After the Dick-Rod era give me a break here !

:P

fuck Michigan :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    yeah, those are some gay t's

mich got completely outplayed. still not sure how they won that game. they are def on the way back...just need to put robinson at WR where he belongs. he is horrendous at QB. reminds me of the guy that wears 7 for the philly pro team...minus the felonies and arm strength
    Compare the value, in millions, of college football's major programs
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... nteractive
    Buckeyes are pulling in the recruits left and right.

8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    KGW's Michael Berk reports Chip Kelly is working to finalize a deal that would make him head coach of the Tampa Bay Bucs. More on KGW at 5.

https://twitter.com/#!/KGWSports/status ... 8220782593
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    norm wrote:
    KGW's Michael Berk reports Chip Kelly is working to finalize a deal that would make him head coach of the Tampa Bay Bucs. More on KGW at 5.

https://twitter.com/#!/KGWSports/status ... 8220782593

So how long before OR is put on probation? Him jumping ship and getting out with them being so in bed with Nike? This reeks of them going on probation.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschoo ... 18050.html

OSU fans threaten Michigan recruit, he calls for ‘blood on the field’

There are great college sports rivalries all over the country, but few can compare with the intensity of Michigan and Ohio State. The bordering Midwestern states harbor a legendary threshold of hate for one another, the likes of which can even make Red Sox and Yankees fans blush.

Still, what happened to one Ohio native who dared cross state lines recently went beyond any sense of pride or rationality into a nearly scary situation … and may have given motivation to both teams come next November.

As first reported by the Michigan football blog Tremendous and It's Always Sunny in Detroit, Michigan commitment Kyle Kalis received numerous threats from Ohio State fans after he committed to play for the Wolverines this fall. In fact, the threats were explicit and incredibly brazen, with more than one fan chiming in to say they hoped the offensive lineman tore his ACL.

Of course, there's a reason why the hatred for Kalis was particularly fierce; he had previously committed to Ohio State before opening his future back up after the firing of Jim Tressel.

Here's how Kalis described the treatment he received from Ohio State fans in an interview with Tremendous:

There are really a lot of stupid people out there. I'd get people telling me they wanted me to tear my ACL. I got plenty of threats. I know it was bad, but I gave my address out to about 20 people and told them to come find me. Nobody came.

While Kalis was surprisingly magnanimous in his handling of the threats -- the senior claims that he simply brushed them all off during the season -- he also patently refused to back away from controversy himself. The Lakewood (Ohio) St. Edward lineman said that the reaction by Ohio State fans would serve as inspiration for his future success at Michigan, and took a particularly aggressive tone when asked about the 2012 game between the Big Ten rivals, which will be played in Columbus.

"There will be blood on the field and it won't be mine. … Quote it. Let them know."

Strong words from a strong teenager, with plenty more in the full interview which can be read here. Still, those sentiments and the hostility Kalis has already received may be an ominous sign for future tensions between a resurrected Michigan program and an Ohio State football family which will be desperate to regain the success of the Tressel era under new coach Urban Meyer.

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Good luck in your bowl game this coming year!! Oh, that's right!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    with Boise having a less than stellar recruiting class (according to the "experts" :roll: ), ESPN summed up their recruiting pitch like this:

"come to boise....maybe we'll go undefeated and be in the BCS discussion....or we'll lose once and be playing an early december bowl on a tuesday night"
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    pureoc wrote:
    81 wrote:

enjoy it while you can.....this year is all about development. getting the offense installed, and rebuilding the defense with all those high recruits. watch out for the 2014 team.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    imalive wrote:
    "come to boise....maybe we'll go undefeated and be in the BCS discussion....or we'll lose once and be playing an early december bowl on a tuesday night"

:lol:

didn't they move to the big least?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

read that a couple of days ago. kid souns like a nut job, but no suprise on the comments he recieved. should be fun in a couple of years.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... 0d684eb5cc

Tressel returns to college, not coaching

By TOM WITHERS, AP Sports Writer – 28 minutes ago

AKRON, Ohio (AP) — Jim Tressel is getting a "second chance" at the school where he started coaching.

The former Ohio State coach, who resigned in disgrace last May amid a cash-for-tattoos scandal at the football powerhouse, was hired by Akron on Thursday as vice president of strategic engagement, — a position newly created for him. :wtf:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    81 wrote:
    pureoc wrote:
    81 wrote:

enjoy it while you can.....this year is all about development. getting the offense installed, and rebuilding the defense with all those high recruits. watch out for the 2014 team.

I will. Should get an easy trip to the Big 10 Championship game, as you will probably finish ahead of us but will be ineligible. The only other good team in the division is Penn St and they are going to be down for a few years too. I don't see IL, PUR, or IN winning the division, so based on the circumstances I like the Badgers chances of getting back to Indy, but probably getting beat by Mich St or Michigan.
  • Not much recruiting talk over the last few days. Heck, down in SEC country, college football recruiting takes up much more news than the Super Bowl. Recruiting is where you win and lose national championships. You have to have good x's and o's coaching, but you really must have coaches who are great evaluators of talent and can then develop that talent.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/r ... 12/all/all
    United Center (Chicago): 8/24/09
    Gibson Amphitheatre (Los Angeles): 10/7/09

BamaPJFan wrote:
    Not much recruiting talk over the last few days. Heck, down in SEC country, college football recruiting takes up much more news than the Super Bowl. Recruiting is where you win and lose national championships. You have to have good x's and o's coaching, but you really must have coaches who are great evaluators of talent and can then develop that talent.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/r ... 12/all/all

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=139247&start=1695#p4223780 :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg