Options

NCAA College Football -

Comments

• Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    edited August 2016
    Wobbie said:

Well, I'm sure part of that is due to the fact it is at Ohio State. 11 of the 12 pages were most likely pictures.

what are you trying to say, indiana boy? :lol:
    I lived just south of LaPorte in my youth. Nothing wrong with NW Indiana boys.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,681
    not a fan of USC, but I gotta go with the lesser of two evils.

fuck nick satan.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,815
    I like Bama just fine, when they are not playing USC.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146

excuse me? you do remember who their offensive coordinator is, correct?
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,815
    norm said:

excuse me? you do remember who their offensive coordinator is, correct?
    I hate Lame Kitten but he wont be there for long anyway.
    I like Nick Sabin, think he is a badass like The Pete. Everyone likes to hate on the great teams.

Do you know any idiots flying to the game like me and my buddies?
    Suspect the SC travel group is going to be fairly small.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Pete is fun. Saban's a tool. His expression is always the same, like he's wading in 3 feet of sewage.

don't know of anyone going to the game. have fun!
  • Options
    Agree on temperament.
    Thanks, I dont expect to win so I am going to have fun regardless. If we pull off the upset it will be an amazing time.
    Know better than to get too excited...watching Krapernick throw 4 incomplete passes in New Orleans @ the Super Bowl a few years ago taught me my lesson. Go for the overall excitement of the trip, not solely for the game.
    (I honestly rooted for our plane to hit a mountain on the way back...was filled with Ravens fans and about 5 of us 49ers fans. They were rowdy like a Sunday evening flight from Oakland to LAX is.)
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,937
    Wobbie said:

Well, I'm sure part of that is due to the fact it is at Ohio State. 11 of the 12 pages were most likely pictures.

Precisely what I said. It was a not so subtle jab at "the" Ohio State. Really though, just jealous that Urban Meyer ended up there instead of Notre Dame.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,937

Wobbie said:

I lived just south of LaPorte in my youth. Nothing wrong with NW Indiana boys.
    I love it here...except our last two governors!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Appalachian State
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options

Appalachian State

Almost

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,791
  • Options
    I'm hoping this is the final straw. One last thing and move the fuck on. I for one, and I assume a majority of Penn State alum are, tired of being lumped in on all this. Everything the school does, the country thinks every Penn State fan approves of.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,887

Appalachian State

Almost

Would have been great to start the year on a huge upset.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options

Appalachian State

Almost

App State had no passing game whatsoever. That killed them. Was really hoping they would have recovered that fumble in OT
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,310

I'm hoping this is the final straw. One last thing and move the fuck on. I for one, and I assume a majority of Penn State alum are, tired of being lumped in on all this. Everything the school does, the country thinks every Penn State fan approves of.
    unfortunately they are cult like and hold Paterno up as a God. i think the majority of them still think Paterno did nothing wrong. I mean they are still fighting to get the statue back up. it's mind boggling how blind these Penn State people are. disgusting actually.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

unfortunately they are cult like and hold Paterno up as a God. i think the majority of them still think Paterno did nothing wrong. I mean they are still fighting to get the statue back up. it's mind boggling how blind these Penn State people are. disgusting actually.
    Case in point. I don't think it's even close to a majority.

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    Roll Tide!........... that is all for now.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    Army is 1-0

Beat Navy

Let's go bowling
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,662

Army is 1-0

Beat Navy

Let's go bowling

Bad loss for temple.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,570

Appalachian State

Almost

App State had no passing game whatsoever. That killed them. Was really hoping they would have recovered that fumble in OT
    Am i the only one who thought the QB actually threw the ball? I really thought he slammed the ball straight to the ground. That ball just didn't pop out. I slowed-mo the slow motion replay and it looks to me the QB threw the ball straight down to the ground. Also, shouldn't College have the pro rule?(Only the player that fumbled into the end zone can recover the ball) Cheap win by Tenn. Will that drop them in the polls?
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383

pjhawks said:

Case in point. I don't think it's even close to a majority.

Problem is, just from my perspective, the vocal majority defends him. I don't know if it actually is a majority that despises him and his lack of appropriate action because they are not the ones speaking up. I applaud you for not defending him, would be nice to see more people like you.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,425
    cutz said:

Appalachian State

Almost

Am i the only one who thought the QB actually threw the ball? I really thought he slammed the ball straight to the ground. That ball just didn't pop out. I slowed-mo the slow motion replay and it looks to me the QB threw the ball straight down to the ground. Also, shouldn't College have the pro rule?(Only the player that fumbled into the end zone can recover the ball) Cheap win by Tenn. Will that drop them in the polls?
    No, they are in the SEC so it will count as a tough, grind out victory and they'll move up two spots in the polls. :weary:
  • Options

cutz said:

Appalachian State

Almost

No, they are in the SEC so it will count as a tough, grind out victory and they'll move up two spots in the polls. :weary:
    True Dat
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,681

they should honor esteemed alum empty!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    You'll have to go to Canada to have a longer play than Houston's FG return
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Miss St

:lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Big game Bob Stoops chokes again. Hope they beat overrated state in a few weeks though.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    Big boy kicker

Don’t Even Think About Running One Back On Penn State’s Kicker Joey Julius - http://www.barstoolsports.com/main/dont-even-think-about-running-one-back-on-penn-states-kicker-joey-julius/ via @barstoolsports
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    cutz said:

Appalachian State

Almost

I don't think he threw it at all. But I do think it should be closer to the pro rule.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place