Options

NCAA College Football -

Comments

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,934
    Isn't today the day that Penn St. is honoring Joe Paterno?

Quite possibly the dumbest shit I have ever heard. Especially this day in age. I get that the guy was a legend and did a lot of shit for the school, but then that all ended. Abruptly and with good reason. Now they honor him? That is seriously fucked.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Does Oklahoma have any chance against OSU?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    I think they should. It definitely has potential to be a real good game anyhow. OSU has a lot of freshmen.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    NDSU!!!! :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Beat a shitty Temple team by 7....I might as well start drinking now for next weeks ass kicking
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,673
    oklahoma, unfortunately, has a fine chace against THE ohio state university. I could easily see an OU win.

where our "fear the spear" boys???? :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,425
    Wobbie said:

oklahoma, unfortunately, has a fine chace against THE ohio state university. I could easily see an OU win.

where our "fear the spear" boys???? :lol:

It hurts to sit down in front of the computer from that ass spanking!
  • Options
    way to go, pureoc! impressive win over GA State :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,425
    Lamar Jackson is unreal. Exciting kid to watch. I hope he keeps it up and wins the Heisman. Much respect.
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Wobbie said:

Should have edited this post
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    rooting for Petrino was painful......but it was against FfuckingSU.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,661
    Who the fuck coaches USC?
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,408

Wobbie said:

well , he drinks so..........
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,661

Beat a shitty Temple team by 7....I might as well start drinking now for next weeks ass kicking

Unreal that was a game. Barkley is fucking incredible and I like McSorley...but brutal score. I'm about at the end of the Franklin bandwagon...recruiting has fall of bad.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,561
    Kelly calls time out to punt?
  • Options
    haha! sorry ass BYU.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383

Isn't today the day that Penn St. is honoring Joe Paterno?

Quite possibly the dumbest shit I have ever heard. Especially this day in age. I get that the guy was a legend and did a lot of shit for the school, but then that all ended. Abruptly and with good reason. Now they honor him? That is seriously fucked.

Yup, Im sure their is some sane people associated with PSU football, but the majority at least vocally still want to honor that poece of shit. Best thing psu could do is erase all association with anything joepa.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    yeah, cuz wisconsin has never, never, had any scandal. pure like pureoc.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Wobbie said:

Look back, said we deserved to be ranked but top 10 was a joke. Ugly for sure but it was a win. No decent qb will eventually catch up with them.

That being said Wisconsin - Mich St appears to be the only top 10 or at worst top 15 matchup next wk and it's on btn at 11am. An absolute joke. Michigan PSU is the 230 abc gm. ESPN/ABC needs to get over their Michigan Harboner. They have proven nothing and beaten no one yet. PSU should still be on probation. At least one of em loses next week.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    pureoc said:

Wobbie said:

Look back, said we deserved to be ranked but top 10 was a joke. Ugly for sure but it was a win. No decent qb will eventually catch up with them.

That being said Wisconsin - Mich St appears to be the only top 10 or at worst top 15 matchup next wk and it's on btn at 11am. An absolute joke. Michigan PSU is the 230 abc gm. ESPN/ABC needs to get over their Michigan Harboner. They have proven nothing and beaten no one yet. PSU should still be on probation. At least one of em loses next week.
    no one gives a rat's ass about wisconsin.

and no young black man with any self respect should ever play for BYU.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options

Wobbie said:

Now that I think about it,he meant a fine chance as a snowball in hell would have
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,811

Clay Helton -- a damn fraud, that is who. Granted, we were favored to lose to good Bama and Stanford teams....the pain comes in how darn unprepared they looked in getting brushed aside in both games. Big game this Friday on a short week traveling to Utah. If we play in such a poor fashion I believe we should leave him on the tarmac in SLC a la Lame Kiffin.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985
    pureoc said:

Wobbie said:

At least you don't live here. The Harboner grows bigger every day in scUM land. They're ready to crown this guy king of all things football.
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • Options
    Gtilley8 said:

pureoc said:

Wobbie said:

At least you don't live here. The Harboner grows bigger every day in scUM land. They're ready to crown this guy king of all things football.
    Gtilley8 said:

pureoc said:

Wobbie said:

I think they are now starting to refer to Jim Harbaugh as Bo.
  • Options

Gtilley8 said:

pureoc said:

Wobbie said:

Gtilley8 said:

pureoc said:

Wobbie said:

I think they are now starting to refer to Jim Harbaugh as Bo.
    heres hoping he continues bo's nat champ streak.

• Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    Hey Rebels..........we just beat the hell out of you. (well, on Saturday)

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,887
    Oklahoma...completely overrated this year?
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    My Razorbacks have a big showdown with Texas A&M this coming weekend
  • Options

Oklahoma...completely overrated this year?

overrated every year since whenever decade it that they were good.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options

Clay Helton -- a damn fraud, that is who. Granted, we were favored to lose to good Bama and Stanford teams....the pain comes in how darn unprepared they looked in getting brushed aside in both games. Big game this Friday on a short week traveling to Utah. If we play in such a poor fashion I believe we should leave him on the tarmac in SLC a la Lame Kiffin.

"left on the tarmac" was hilarious. what's the line on usc/utah?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16