• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BYEFAVRE

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    norm wrote:
    idiotic play calling by the jets......now farve still has 3 timeouts to work with......cover city baby....cover city....

cover what now? ;):lol:

the over...

damn it. had a small par on vikes and the over. that ol' gunslinger strikes again :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    mca47 wrote:
    Never thought I'd be posting in the Jets thread...

That said, you guys gotta kick some Viking ass tonight!
    a) F the Vikes and F Favre
    b) My fantasy team needs the Jets D to kick ass and stop Peterson from doing much of anything!

I'm guessing that pick 6 TD helped you at the end. SUCK IT FAVRE! Once again doesn't come through in the clutch, loved it!!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Fuck yeah motherfucker...that's what's up...all year long bitches....damn that feels good, almost too good..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    the old jets lose that game....but these aren't the old jets :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    They dominated that game for 2.5 quarters. Sanchez's inability (aided by some drops by WR's) to punch it in the end zone really hurt.

You are right though the old Jets lose that game these jets found a way to win in the end. Good teams do that.

I'm tired but happy. I think i woke up my entire apartment complex when Lowery picked off Lord Favre :mrgreen:

Once this team is out of playoff contention Favre will have an injury that will cause him to "have to shut it down". Then he can giddy up on his tractor and ride back to Mississippi.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    They dominated that game for 2.5 quarters. Sanchez's inability (aided by some drops by WR's) to punch it in the end zone really hurt.

You are right though the old Jets lose that game these jets found a way to win in the end. Good teams do that.

I'm tired but happy. I think i woke up my entire apartment complex when Lowery picked off Lord Favre :mrgreen:

Once this team is out of playoff contention Favre will have an injury that will cause him to "have to shut it down". Then he can giddy up on his tractor and ride back to Mississippi.

gotta punch it in

but alot of dropped balls due to the conditions...think they should have put a retractable roof on? :lol:

but in the end its a W and 1st place on a sloppy night
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • PJGirl321PJGirl321 Posts: 377
    intodeep wrote:

gotta punch it in

but alot of dropped balls due to the conditions...think they should have put a retractable roof on? :lol:

but in the end its a W and 1st place on a sloppy night

Although I think all the breast cancer awareness is a good thing for the NFL to be doing.....however:

Tim Hasselbeck: QBs say breast cancer awareness footballs "a disaster"
    Posted by Michael David Smith on October 12, 2010 9:41 AM ET
    A former NFL quarterback says he's been told by current NFL quarterbacks that the balls featuring a breast cancer awareness logo that the NFL is using this month are slippery and difficult to grip. But the NFL says the balls are the same as the ones used the rest of the year.

Tim Hasselbeck, who bounced around the league with several teams from 2001 to 2007, said today on ESPN Radio's Mike and Mike in the Morning that as he was watching Monday night's Vikings-Jets game, he could see that the combination of the breast cancer awareness footballs and the rain was affecting the game.

"No one's talking about this," Hasselbeck said. "They're playing with these breast cancer awareness balls. These balls are brand new, right out of the bag. Now they get slick -- I texted a couple quarterbacks during the game. They all said, 'These balls have been a disaster.' So I think that's something to note."

The NFL, however, says it's simply not true that the breast cancer awareness logos have affected the quality of the balls.

"They are not different," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told PFT via e-mail.

The small pink ribbon on the ball doesn't look like it would have much of an effect on the way players grip the ball. But the quarterbacks talking to Hasselbeck apparently think that ribbon makes a big difference.
    nothing wrong with what haselback said there. in fact, i would say the pink theme in every team's uniforms this month are atrocious. there are better ways for the nfl to raise awareness and money for breast cancer research than by altering their uniforms and equipment with pink. it looks awful.
    www.myspace.com
    nothing wrong with what haselback said there. in fact, i would say the pink theme in every team's uniforms this month are atrocious. there are better ways for the nfl to raise awareness and money for breast cancer research than by altering their uniforms and equipment with pink. it looks awful.

Foget that it looks bad but if it's affecting play than it becomes an issue.

My first reaction last week when this started was why didn't they take the $5 million they've invested in all the product (gloves, sneakers, hats, wristbands..) and donate it on behalf of the NFL to research or even screenings for underprivileged woman. Then, just make a few announcements about it or something. That money would do more good for the cause elsewhere.
    Payback for 98 bitches :mrgreen:
    Payback for 98 bitches :mrgreen:

:thumbup:

And both Miami and NE are losing right now.
    Finally the refs make a good call in my life

Great win in a hostile environment

The camera was shaking half the game...thought my tv was bugging out :mrgreen:

You always need some luck and breaks

5 -1 going into the bye...sweet ;)
    i do believe the gang green has the best record in the whole league :clap: :shh:
    Yesterday was a little frustrating. I lost a little faith in Sanchez but ultimately they found a way to win. Another game the old Jets would not have won.

Lets take the bye get healthy and come out beating ass :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    Another game the old Jets would not have won.

this is the biggest difference with this team
    Wow what a busted ass win ...big one though considering it was the lions and the whole division lost

Wake up guys
  • Wow what a busted ass win ...big one though considering it was the lions and the whole division lost

Wake up guys

Really...it shouldn't have been that difficult against a 2-5 team. That was a long game to watch but it's a win and I'll take it. NE and Miami lose so we're in the clear. Now keep the momentum.
    Revis is back!!
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    Revis is back!!
    Yes. And that is wonderful news :)

Glad they pulled that out. It would have pissed me off royally to loose that game.

Dare I say it Sanchez reminds me of Favre. Running around making plays and throwing INT's.....
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • The Champ wrote:
    Revis is back!!

Amen to that!!!

Listen to this guy in Detroit say "how can anyone be afraid of Darrelle Revis?" :lol: :wtf:

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/sports/sundays- ... y:-11_7_10
    please make the superbowl..i wanna party in dallas so bad :mrgreen:
    Wow!!!! Busted hole :mrgreen:
    that was one of the best games of the year.

the browns are a quality team
    www.myspace.com
    norm wrote:

Norm follows Keller on Twitter or whatever that is :lol:
  • You can't deny that J-CO took one for team and came up big with this one...but OUCH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WoqiBsqDd8
    PJGirl321 wrote:
    You can't deny that J-CO took one for team and came up big with this one...but OUCH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WoqiBsqDd8

That's a highlight for the season

Catch is just crazy...and to cradle it :shock:
    I don't give a fuck about the drops, Crotchery is a warrior...and Sanchez is clutch as a motherfucker..

The Browns are a solid team and play the right way..unfortunately they lack talent but Mangini has them working..props..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Several of the NY sports reporters including Mike & Mike and big mouth Michael Kaye have dubbed yesterday's game as the "best of Sanchez's career." :clap: :thumbup:

I was impressed with his agility and how he not only escaped several sacks but also came out of those situations with big plays -- the J CO catch being one of them.

Thoughts???