2010 NY J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS THREAD

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    man you guys sound like a lot of people in philly right now.... :lol:

give the kid a chance. doesn't immediately click with everyone instantly. i think sanchez can be a steady qb in this league. with that defense and the talent on the otherside of the ball, you just need him to manage the game and you'll be fine. if you're expecting him to be a top 5 qb in the league or something, you've set your expectations waaaay too high. you don't need that though.
    www.myspace.com
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I would be a much happier person with a win on Sunday.

just sayin
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067

give the kid a chance. doesn't immediately click with everyone instantly. i think sanchez can be a steady qb in this league. with that defense and the talent on the otherside of the ball, you just need him to manage the game and you'll be fine. if you're expecting him to be a top 5 qb in the league or something, you've set your expectations waaaay too high. you don't need that though.
    you need him to throw the freaking ball. not one of the top 10 qb's have ever managed a game in their nfl career. hell most qb's don't manage a game like dirty sanchez does. the jets are gonna need to unleash sanchez or else why draft a qb in the draft. if the jets just wanted a qb to manage a game then they shoulda stuck with kellen clemens whose been in schotty's system for many years.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• love sticking it up the pats arse :mrgreen:

great 2nd half by the D

and the dirty sanchez was rolling 8-)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    fuck the pats....

LT is looking solid
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I agree LT is looking awesome. Giving the ball to him and greene is the way to go they are both fresh in the 4th quarter. I loved watching LT go over the top on tha 4th down play like superman :)

so happy to see the offense come alive!

I hope Revis can get his hammy back in order.

Oh yeah and just for good measure Fuck the Pats. Rex Ryan just ordered everyone in America a shot of "You can shut the helll up now"
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    wow it's amazing what happens when u let sanchez actually THROW the ball

as a boston/fat billy hater i'd loved watching every minute of this game

• "We just sucked...."

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/ind ... 17&pcid=82

:lol:
  • big game in Miami sunday night

any one know if Calvin Pace is going to back for the game

without Revis we are going to need a better pass rush
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • braylon dwi 5:15 am
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    metsfan wrote:

you need him to throw the freaking ball. not one of the top 10 qb's have ever managed a game in their nfl career. hell most qb's don't manage a game like dirty sanchez does. the jets are gonna need to unleash sanchez or else why draft a qb in the draft. if the jets just wanted a qb to manage a game then they shoulda stuck with kellen clemens whose been in schotty's system for many years.

how bout those...cowboys? :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • metsfan wrote:

i don't get that team
    metsfan wrote:

i don't get that team

horrendous coaching. overrated quarterbacking. meddling owner...ing.
    www.myspace.com
    braylon dwi 5:15 am
    Damn it that sucks.
    He has to be more careful. I hope the commish does not suspend him for 4 games for this shit.

Oh and as for the poster that asked about pace he is likely not to play but not ruling it out 100%
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    intodeep wrote:
    I loved watching LT go over the top on tha 4th down play like Walter

i put a little fixer on it
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    intodeep wrote:
    I loved watching LT go over the top on tha 4th down play like Walter

i put a little fixer on it
    lol thats funny.

But seriously this braylon edwards shit has me pissed off. Come on man you gotta be smarter then that.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    metsfan wrote:

how's kevin kolb working out for ya?

How does it make you feel cheering for a dog killer everytime he makes a good play or throws a touchdown pass?

How's does it feel knowing your fave football team hasn't never once won a super bowl and probably never will?

:lol::lol::lol:

GO jETS

metsfan wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

how's kevin kolb working out for ya?

How does it make you feel cheering for a dog killer everytime he makes a good play or throws a touchdown pass?

How's does it feel knowing your fave football team hasn't never once won a super bowl and probably never will?

:lol::lol::lol:

GO jETS

makes me a feel like a true fan. you wouldn't understand.

:lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • so...no revis for 2 weeks
    yah, that was worth it :roll:
    dumbass shoulda been at training camp
    if he were he probly wouldnt of pulled a hammy
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• gotta sit him till he is 100%
  • So now what do you do about Edwards you have to suspend him for the next game , what an asshole how dumb is this guy really ....No brains at all from the show boating to this ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Latest on Edwards.....

Braylon Edwards Will Play Despite Arrest, Says Jets GM

.9/21/2010 8:27 PM ET By FanHouse Newswire

AText SizePrint this page|EmailShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on Lifestream
    FanHouse Newswire

NEW YORK (AP) -- Jets star wide receiver Braylon Edwards will be active for New York's next game Sunday night at Miami despite being arrested for drunken driving, general manager Mike Tannenbaum tells The Associated Press.

Tannenbaum says Tuesday night that Edwards won't start, and how much he plays against the Dolphins will be up to Jets coach Rex Ryan.

Tannenbaum added that Edwards' arrest falls under the NFL's substance abuse policy, and "any discipline that occurs will be from the league under that program."

Edwards was arraigned on drunken-driving charges after a breath test showed Edwards had a blood-alcohol level twice the legal limit after he was stopped on Manhattan's West Side around 5 a.m. Tuesday, prosecutors said.
  • HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    Can't believe whatever he was thinking. The amount of money some of these guys make and how many of them drive drunk. Take a cab. Hire a car service. Just don't get behind the wheel.
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
    i got 20 bucks that fatty has edwards playing the whole game

any takers?

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    Hartydog wrote:
    Can't believe whatever he was thinking. The amount of money some of these guys make and how many of them drive drunk. Take a cab. Hire a car service. Just don't get behind the wheel.

Yeah foolishly they feel it's much better for them to drive under the influence behind heavily tinted windows and some how feel above the law. :roll:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Hartydog wrote:

NY Jets are part of the Player Protect program that provides a 24-hour driving service exclusively for professional athletes. The company also provides security, if requested, from current or former law-enforcement agents.

If a player wants a lift home, he can call anytime and will be driven home in a luxury SUV or a Mercedes limo or an executive limo van.

The Jets distributed leaflets on the Player Protect program to every player on the team. It informs them they aren't charged for the service, and the club picks up the expense.

It's a shame he didn't think to use this if he was drinking. Even without the Jets' upscale "babysitting" program, these guys have the money to hire a driver or even jump in a NY cab (which can be found on just about any corner and would cost him about 75 - 100 to get back to the part of Jersey where I assume he lives - most of the players live in Morris, Essex and Somerset Counties.)
  • metsfan wrote:
    i got 20 bucks that fatty has edwards playing the whole game

any takers?

Well who else does he have at this point?
  • Any JETS fans looking for a childrens coat size M (10-12).

This coat is brand new with tags and was priced at 39.99.

Just looking to get rid of it.

Asking price $30.00 + $5.00 shipping.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k300/ ... /006-1.jpg
    http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k300/ ... /010-2.jpg
    http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k300/ ... /009-2.jpg

Interested pm me.
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Let's go Jets! Hate the Sunday night games though..1:00-7:00 is enough, especially now that Boardwalk Empire and Bored to Death started..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    one quarter?!?!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: