put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    The Champ wrote:
    :cry:

The ONE time I rooted for the Jets and they come up short. Oh well Let's go PACKERS I think they can get this done.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• steelersfans1copy.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gotta love Pennsylvania Girls

You're right about that. I really wish southeast PA would just annex itself off from the rest of the state. Pennsyltucky - yuck. It's amazing how much the rest of the state blows compared to the Philly area. You would think you were below the Mason Dixon Line. And not in a good way. Just give us southeast PA, and throw in South Jersey for the hell of it, and call it Philavania.

Oh man, please do that. Nothing would make me happier than not sharing a state with philthadelphia.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Oh that hurt.
    I thought they stopped the play i thought they had ben, then i thought the pass was incomplete. Then i realized what happend and I felt everything bottom out in me.

Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • PJGirl321PJGirl321 Posts: 377
    The Champ wrote:

And I did cry. I sat on my brother's couch and cried. I've been sick to my stomach since Sunday night. I have not picked up a newspaper and can't listen to or watch ESPN yet. A friend of mine posted on Facebook that I was a sore loser. I told her to go to hell and de-friended her. This is why I hate Facebook.

:evil:
  • Makes me sick to my stomach.

0124-jets-championship-ex-credit.jpg
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

Makes me sick to my stomach.

0124-jets-championship-ex-credit.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    PJGirl321 wrote:
    The Champ wrote:

And I did cry. I sat on my brother's couch and cried. I've been sick to my stomach since Sunday night. I have not picked up a newspaper and can't listen to or watch ESPN yet. A friend of mine posted on Facebook that I was a sore loser. I told her to go to hell and de-friended her. This is why I hate Facebook.

:evil:

oh come on now. it'll get better with time. it's only 2 years in a row.

and this is coming from a fan of a team who lost 4 championship games in the last 10 years. including 3 in a row. :mrgreen: .....wait.....:x :x damn it!!! :x :x :x :x :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    lots of work to do this off-season

Harris and Cromartie are a must

Edwards or Holmes??

LT or JT ?
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
    m0jorisen wrote:
    lots of work to do this off-season

Harris and Cromartie are a must

Edwards or Holmes??

LT or JT ?

I believe Harris and Cro will stay. It is a tough choice between Edwards and Holmes. I can't comment yet.

LT will stay. I think the Jets want Taylor to stay but he is leaning towards retirement.