Options

Cluthe/Lee - a band born on these boards!

Comments

• Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    I would love to hear your cover of Indifference!
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,151

E-mail us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:presentlyfalling@gmail.com">presentlyfalling@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> and we'd be happy to share an mp3 of our cover. :)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013

E-mail us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:presentlyfalling@gmail.com">presentlyfalling@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> and we'd be happy to share an mp3 of our cover. :)
    and it sounds great!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    LukinFan wrote:
    and it sounds great!

thanks, Roger!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options

Email sent
  • Options

Email sent

just sent it to ya!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    New tunes! :D Wooo hoo! Look forward to it!
    mfc2006 wrote:
    I want to thank you all for your support & well-wishes in 2010! It means a lot to Chris & I. Hope you all have a very happy & prosperous 2011!!

Thanks again,
    Matt

*new tunes coming soon!*
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:

and it sounds great!

:D thanks man!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:

and it sounds great!
    +1
  • Options
    the indifference cover was a lot of fun! it was so cool to trade places with Chris and hear him sing a tune. i know he's working on some new stuff where he sings & it's going to be fun to share those with you all! i think it's a testament to how we've progressed as individuals....because i am not a lead player at all, but his support has given me the confidence to try new things.

are there any other pj tunes you guys have in mind for us to cover? it might be a fun experiment! thanks again for listening!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I would really like to hear you guys do Immortality, got a feeling you would do that one really well. :D
    mfc2006 wrote:
    the indifference cover was a lot of fun! it was so cool to trade places with Chris and hear him sing a tune. i know he's working on some new stuff where he sings & it's going to be fun to share those with you all! i think it's a testament to how we've progressed as individuals....because i am not a lead player at all, but his support has given me the confidence to try new things.

are there any other pj tunes you guys have in mind for us to cover? it might be a fun experiment! thanks again for listening!!!!
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    hey stop covering bands like pj,you are better..we want new stuff,numbered(i get number 1) signed cd and laurel at vocals..
    a groupie..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol: CLUTHE/LEE...CLUTHE/LEE....CLUTHE/LEE!!!!!!!
    Dimitris and me should start our CLUTHE/LEE Club!! :D
    hey stop covering bands like pj,you are better..we want new stuff,numbered(i get number 1) signed cd and laurel at vocals..
    a groupie..

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    a groupie..

i think you're going to like what we have in store for the new record, man.... 8-) we've both been on vacation & are starting to get our shit together again...so there will be new songs coming soon! i even mixed one of them on the plane! :D

also, we're going to play our first show next month in Dallas!!!!! :shock:

one more thing...the covers are fun! we've only done 3 (Nude, Indifference & Amen/Omen by Ben Harper (not finished yet)) we just do them every once in awhile.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    a groupie..

i think you're going to like what we have in store for the new record, man.... 8-) we've both been on vacation & are starting to get our shit together again...so there will be new songs coming soon! i even mixed one of them on the plane! :D

one more thing...the covers are fun! we've only done 3 (Nude, Indifference & Amen/Omen by Ben Harper (not finished yet)) we just do them every once in awhile.
    im gonnas miss u play live..too bad..oh wait..

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

IDEA.......why the fuck can your band play support of pearl jam at the weekend festival?????????//

im in for that!!!!!we must start a campaigne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Can you come and support Eddie's Aussie tour too, there's room for one more band surely ???? :D:D:D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    im gonnas miss u play live..too bad..oh wait..

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
    IDEA.......why the fuck can your band play support of pearl jam at the weekend festival?????????//
    im in for that!!!!!we must start a campaigne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that would be absolutely INSANE. :shock: We're both definitely going with our wives. If nothing else, we'll play in the parking lot! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    :shock: :oops:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    :shock: :oops:
    no no...no oops now...ill start this..bet your money!!!! :)
  • Options
    You are the brightest light on this board my friend. :D
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    First Cluthe/Lee show has been booked!

Come see us play at Dunn Bros in Addison (Dallas area) on Sat, Feb 5th from 8-10pm!

We're both super excited to play these songs live! Hope to see some of you there!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    mfc2006 wrote:

:mrgreen:

mfc2006 wrote:

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

Come see us play at Dunn Bros in Addison (Dallas area) on Sat, Feb 5th from 8-10pm!

We're both super excited to play these songs live! Hope to see some of you there!
    :thumbup: :clap::clap: Good luck guys! Make sure you have someone taping it!!!! :D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    we want you as support band at pj weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do it!!!

mood_excited.gif
  • Options
    :D
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    we want you as support band at pj weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do it!!!

mood_excited.gif

Feel free to contact them, Dimi! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    mfc2006 wrote:

OK, so my birthday is Feb. 3rd and I just told the wife I want to go check this out so we are in. We will probably go out and eat or something and then come by afterward. Maybe hit Gloria's and after two or three mojitos I will need some good coffee.

I had tickets for Alice in Chains that night, but they postponed to August (!). Anyway, we'll see you there.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    Awesome, Brian! It'll be good to see you again, man! Should be a fun night!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    hi everyone...
    thought i should give you all a quick update! we have a few songs that are in the mixing stages that should be done in the next week or two. aside from that, we're gearing up for our FIRST SHOW together on Sat, Feb 5th at Dunn Bros in Addison (Dallas area)!! we have a songlist all mapped out & i will start piecing it together as a setlist in the next few days. it's safe to say that we're both very excited about this!!!!

my sister, Maura is still hard at work on the album artwork for Life Can Go. we're in the process of submitting it for copyright as well. once all the pieces are in place, we'll give you the pre-order info. it should work out to be roughly the same process as Here We Are. it seemed to work out well for you all & for us as well!

we've also been kicking the idea around of releasing a vinyl single.....we need to do some more research & figure out the best way where it's cost-efficient & can be done in a timely manner. it's our goal to have that ironed out at the time of the pre-order so you can order a "bundle" containing both the cd & the vinyl single.

so, that's it for now! you can always check out our tunes online (link are below) & we hope to see you all at the show!!!

happy tuesday,
    Matt

links:
    www.reverbnation.com/presentlyfalling
    www.myspace.com/presentlyfalling
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    mfc2006 wrote:
    hi everyone...
    thought i should give you all a quick update! we have a few songs that are in the mixing stages that should be done in the next week or two. aside from that, we're gearing up for our FIRST SHOW together on Sat, Feb 5th at Dunn Bros in Addison (Dallas area)!! we have a songlist all mapped out & i will start piecing it together as a setlist in the next few days. it's safe to say that we're both very excited about this!!!!

my sister, Maura is still hard at work on the album artwork for Life Can Go. we're in the process of submitting it for copyright as well. once all the pieces are in place, we'll give you the pre-order info. it should work out to be roughly the same process as Here We Are. it seemed to work out well for you all & for us as well!

we've also been kicking the idea around of releasing a vinyl single.....we need to do some more research & figure out the best way where it's cost-efficient & can be done in a timely manner. it's our goal to have that ironed out at the time of the pre-order so you can order a "bundle" containing both the cd & the vinyl single.

so, that's it for now! you can always check out our tunes online (link are below) & we hope to see you all at the show!!!

happy tuesday,
    Matt

links:
    http://www.reverbnation.com/presentlyfalling
    http://www.myspace.com/presentlyfalling
    Good luck with your show. I would love a vinyl single. That would be pretty sweet.
    PLAY THE SOUTH