THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mca47 wrote:
    Looks like an entirely different team this week...
    Helps to play a crap team
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Nice cheap shot by that douche bag allen on louis on the int return
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    So...after halftime they switched games to the Tampa game. Apparently they wanted to show "a more competitive" game!! :fp:

Annnnnd I can't watch it on Sunday ticket cause its blacked out in my area. Ugh!
    There it goes....
    Just in time to see the fumble return...

Doh
    That was down by contact
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • What a great game. lol
    Forte....not good
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Forte....not good
    Couldn't tell if it was his knee or the ankle again...
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Forte....not good
    Couldn't tell if it was his knee or the ankle again...
    Annoucer said ankle, but with the way he was bent back, it looked like it could be a knee or two sprain
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Kellen Davis is completely worthless.
  • mca47 wrote:
    So...after halftime they switched games to the Tampa game. Apparently they wanted to show "a more competitive" game!! :fp:

Annnnnd I can't watch it on Sunday ticket cause its blacked out in my area. Ugh!

That is awful.

Why would the Bears/Vikings game be blacked out in Arizona??? I thought the whole point of Sunday ticket was that you can see every game. :fp:
  • Nice win, but way too many injuries today. Louis and Spencer both with knee injuries....not good. The guys who filled in on the line didn't do too bad. Hopefully none of these injuries are too serious.
    I actually thought the o-line did a pretty decent job today. Expected a lot worse! Also, Jay had a nice feel in the pocket today too. I really wish he would slide from time to time! I love that he's tough but this team is nothing without him!

How fun is it watching Jay and Brandon play together?
    Can't believe he dropped that beautiful pass in the end zone though! Doh!
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    edited November 2012
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

how is 6-4 a crap team?
    also, you called the colts a bad team too after the bears beat them...now theyre 7-4...

i dont get it...what constitutes a good team? :fp: :fp: :fp:

anyway,

1st place baby.
    Post edited by davidtrios on
    davidtrios wrote:
    COLTS W
    @Packers L
    RAM W
    @Cowboys W
    @Jags W
    LIONS W
    PANTHERS W
    @ Titans W
    TEXANS W
    @49ers L
    VIKINGS W
    SEAHAWKS W
    @Vikings W
    PACKERS W
    @Cards W
    @Lions L

I have them going 13-3

:shock:

off by one loss so far....BEARS!!!!!
    davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

how is 6-4 a crap team?
    also, you called the colts a bad team too after the bears beat them...now theyre 7-4...

i dont get it...what constitutes a good team? :fp: :fp: :fp:

anyway,

1st place baby.

besides the pack, who has indy beat? and there -43 point differential points to them being a not so good team.

vikings aren't far behind the colts in lack of quality wins and point differential (-1) although they did beat the niners. they looked pretty pedestrian today.

a good team...i think the super bowl comes from the following list....the Giants, the Niners, Falcons, Texans, broncos and Pats

speaking of points....bears are an amazing +102 with that offense. half of that is the defense.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    i think the super bowl comes from the following list....the Giants, the Niners, Falcons, Texans, broncos and Pats

Wow. Really going out on a ledge with this prediction. :lol:
    besides the pack, who has indy beat? and there -43 point differential points to them being a not so good team.

vikings aren't far behind the colts in lack of quality wins and point differential (-1) although they did beat the niners. they looked pretty pedestrian today.

a good team...i think the super bowl comes from the following list....the Giants, the Niners, Falcons, Texans, broncos and Pats

speaking of points....bears are an amazing +102 with that offense. half of that is the defense.

so bc theyre not super bowl contenders theyre considered bad? cmon man. min/indy are clearly above average with their respective records.
    davidtrios wrote:

so bc theyre not super bowl contenders theyre considered bad? cmon man. min/indy are clearly above average with their respective records.

they aren't bad like say the bills, but they also don't strike fear into anyone playing them and anytime you have a negative point differential.....you're not an above average team.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Looks like that Engleburt Pumpernickle guy(Whatever the fuck his name is)
    Had another decent game for the 49ers.

Thing the rookie QB can take the 49ers to the Super Bowl?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Looks like that Engleburt Pumpernickle guy(Whatever the fuck his name is)

nope

would you want to go into the playoffs with a rookie at qb? yeah, didn't think so.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Looks like that Engleburt Pumpernickle guy(Whatever the fuck his name is)

nope

would you want to go into the playoffs with a rookie at qb? yeah, didn't think so.
    They will keep playing him as long as they are winning. Right?
    And that defense will make sure they keep on winning.
  • mca47 wrote:
    I actually thought the o-line did a pretty decent job today. Expected a lot worse! Also, Jay had a nice feel in the pocket today too. I really wish he would slide from time to time! I love that he's tough but this team is nothing without him!

How fun is it watching Jay and Brandon play together?
    Can't believe he dropped that beautiful pass in the end zone though! Doh!

I really like watching Marshal and Cutler play together......What really pisses me off about Marshal is that when Jay was out for those two weeks he looked like a quitter. He hung his head almost every play and had no fire in his belly at all aside from the one catch in the Houston game. I realize the QB did nothing to help, but man up B, show you can play without your buddy....
  • Any news on all the injuries?
    Any news on all the injuries?

too early in teh week.

forte/briggs/tillman all have ankle injuries.

hester with a concussion

couple of lineman

of the bunch....tillman is the most important of those that didn't finish the game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Louis with a torn ACL.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/chicago-bears ... llen-block
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Louis with a torn ACL.

I understand if its a shot to the head, but it wasn't. Was he defenseless? Sure, but I think the defenseless player rule is BS. What are the blockers supposed to do, wait for him to turn around and then block him? As a player, you have to know that someone is coming for you on these types of plays. Football is a big boy game, pay attention or you'll get hurt......like Lance Louis just did.
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Louis with a torn ACL.

I understand if its a shot to the head, but it wasn't. Was he defenseless? Sure, but I think the defenseless player rule is BS. What are the blockers supposed to do, wait for him to turn around and then block him? As a player, you have to know that someone is coming for you on these types of plays. Football is a big boy game, pay attention or you'll get hurt......like Lance Louis just did.
    I equate it to launching yourself off the ice for a check. It's exactly what allen did. I have no problem with a hard block or hit, but launching yourself into anouther player....cheap.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Tillman with a bonechip in the foot. may be able to play through it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Tillman with a bonechip in the foot. may be able to play through it.

This team is falling apart. But it sounds like Tillman isn't going to miss any time which is a good thing.