THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    81 wrote:
    Garbage

I love how the Bills can send a 3 man defensive front and still penetrate the Bears 5 man O-line in less than 2 seconds.
    It's pathetic!
    Well, an ugly win is still a win!

Bearssss!! :D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Win loss it doesnt matter come play off time.

I will say it was nice to swe them run the ball all game long
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • It wasnt pretty, but is it ever pretty with this team? Big game against the Vikings next Sunday
    It wasnt pretty, but is it ever pretty with this team? Big game against the Vikings next Sunday

While the Vikes have more or less underachieved this year, I have a feeling next week could be ugly for the Bears.

That late comeback could really give them a spark the rest of the season.

Bears 21
    Vikes 17

Cutler sacked 6 times.
    Cutler once again leads the team in rushing yards.
    just looked at the schedule....sunday vs. the vikes, followed by thurday agaist the fish.

who comes up with this schedule. they should give teams a bye week before a thursday game
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • How the hell are the Bears 5-3??? It just doesnt add up....
    How the hell are the Bears 5-3??? It just doesnt add up....

they played a crappy dallas team. :lol:

i had them winning 9 games before the season started. or was it 10. back half is a lot tougher. might only win 2 down the stretch, but who knows with this team. Defense is keeping them in games, so anything is possible.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

Well, they should have lost to the Lions.
    They basically got lucky against the Packers.
    They could have easily lost to the Bills.

They've only really deserved 2 wins. Probably should be 2-6.
  • mca47 wrote:

Well, they should have lost to the Lions.
    They basically got lucky against the Packers.
    They could have easily lost to the Bills.

They've only really deserved 2 wins. Probably should be 2-6.

I know, they could very easily be 2-6. I dont know what to do...part of me wants them to lose just so we can miss the playoffs and get those whole Lovie/Jerry Angelo regime out of Halas Hall. But the other part of me sees them sitting at 5-3 in a weak NFC with a good shot to make the playoffs if they finish 9-7. Maybe if they win a game convincingly, we can all start to feel better about this team. What better time than to beat the shit out of that asshole Favre and the Vikings?? I hope they bring it this weekend....

I know, they could very easily be 2-6. I dont know what to do...part of me wants them to lose just so we can miss the playoffs and get those whole Lovie/Jerry Angelo regime out of Halas Hall. But the other part of me sees them sitting at 5-3 in a weak NFC with a good shot to make the playoffs if they finish 9-7. Maybe if they win a game convincingly, we can all start to feel better about this team. What better time than to beat the shit out of that asshole Favre and the Vikings?? I hope they bring it this weekend....

Yeah, for as much as I want them to make the playoffs, beat the shit out of Favre, beat the shit out of the Packers...I'm also realistic.
    If they squeak into the playoffs, whoever they play is going to make them look ridiculous.

If they lose badly the rest of the year, that is hopefully one step closer to Lovie and Angelo's departure...which I'm all for!! And if they suck ass, that'll be at least a slightly higher position in the 2nd and 3rd rounds in the draft.

Well, crazier things have happened. Who woulda thought the Bears would have made the SuperBowl with THAT team and with Grossman at the helm. Granted, their D was better, their special teams were better, and their O-line was a few years younger.

The next 3 games is what will determine this season. Vikes, Dolphins, Eagles are all going to be a challenge.
  • Chicago 24
    Minnesota 13

Brett who?
    Nice shirt.
  • Nice win today. CUtler was great besides that one pick in the end zone. Defense dominated this game.

Man, the Vikings are a mess and I love it.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    They looked good today.

Brett Favre is an old man. Time to hang it up.
    Great game yesterday.

Glad to see the D really step it up.
    Also, while the O-line clearly sucks, they did give Cutler some time....which was pretty strange to see.

They better rest up as that Thursday game will come quick!
  • mca47 wrote:
    Great game yesterday.

Also, while the O-line clearly sucks, they did give Cutler some time....which was pretty strange to see.

The Defense straight up dominated yesterday.

That was strange to not see Cutler running for his life most of the game, wasnt it?

Not a big fan of the quick turnaround to Thursday night, but I'm a fan of the fact that the Dolphins will be starting their 3rd string QB...
    mca47 wrote:
    Great game yesterday.

The Defense straight up dominated yesterday.

That was strange to not see Cutler running for his life most of the game, wasnt it?

Not a big fan of the quick turnaround to Thursday night, but I'm a fan of the fact that the Dolphins will be starting their 3rd string QB...

Yeah, I feel if we can shut down the Fins running game (which shouldn't be too hard), then we'll do fine.
    What I'm also liking about the Bears offense is how they've added some short in-routes/slants. Martz was getting Cutler killed because he had to sit back there with deep routes and a full LB blitz.
    The Bears were able to keep the Vikes LBs honest the entire game and when they did send 'em we got passes thrown to Hester for a TD and other nice quick releases.
    Seems like a simple concept. Throw it where they ain't! :D
  • Quick turnaround with the Thursday game.

Bears 24
    Dolphins 20
    Bears 27
    Fins 10
  • 6-3??

6-3??????

Are they the worst 6-3 team in the history of the NFL????? hehehehehe

Bummed I wont be able to watch the game Thursday night....Oh well...
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Bears 21
    Dolphins 20
    Nice shirt.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Jay Cutler sucks on the road during night games but the bears have the 2nd best Run D and 2nd best in giving up points per game. plus, Devin is back return punts AND kicks. so:

The Bears quish the fish 20-9
    Bearsssss!
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Great performance vs a well-coached but depleted team. The road gets very tough from here on out with one 1 winnable game (Det) out of the last 6- Eagles (Vick) Pats (Brady) Jets (D) Vikes (Favre) Pack (Rodgers)
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    Great performance vs a well-coached but depleted team. The road gets very tough from here on out with one 1 winnable game (Det) out of the last 6- Eagles (Vick) Pats (Brady) Jets (D) Vikes (Favre) Pack (Rodgers)

With the way this defense is playing right now, those are all winnable games.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    6-3??

6-3??????

Are they the worst 6-3 team in the history of the NFL????? hehehehehe

worst 7-3 team in the history of sports
  • Davidtrios wrote:

With the way this defense is playing right now, those are all winnable games.
    Vick and the Eagles will be a tough game.....

But as long as the Bears offense can keep from shooting themselves in the balls......

They should finish 3-3 and make the playoffs.........
    Davidtrios wrote:
    There is only one game left I don't think the Bears stand a chance of winning...
    Eagles - They are smoking hot right now, and Vick and Jackson are tearing it up. I think Vick could make this D look terrible.
    I think Pats, Jets, and Pack are all going to be close games.
    I think the Vikes and Lions should be automatic wins...but who knows with this team?!
  • Offensive Line has made HUGE improvement......since the Giants debacle........

HUGE IMPROVEMENT!!!!!!!
    Offensive Line has made HUGE improvement......since the Giants debacle........

HUGE IMPROVEMENT!!!!!!!

Yeah, but that's like saying you are the tallest midget. :lol:
    Sorry Speedy, they still suck ass and the worst in the league.

Better? Yes, but still really bad.