THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Ummm......

New England looked....ummmmm
    Ok last night.....

hehehehehehehe

YIKES!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,492
    Ummm......

Ok last night.....

hehehehehehehe

YIKES!!!!!!

huge win for them against a division rival...short week. this is the best possible time for the bears to play the patriots.
    www.myspace.com
  • Ummm......

Ok last night.....

hehehehehehehe

YIKES!!!!!!

huge win for them against a division rival...short week. this is the best possible time for the bears to play the patriots.

Or....

This is the best possible time for Mr. Brady to show just how FULL OF SHIT the Bears 9-3 record really is....

hehehe

We will see....
  • I want the Bears to beat New England....
    I will be THRILLED if the Bears beat New England......
    I will sit at home and Cheer those Fuckers on.....

That said....

Why do I picture Cutler getting sacked 5-7 times, and throwing 3-4 interceptions???

I hope I am wrong....
  • Or....

This is the best possible time for Mr. Brady to show just how FULL OF SHIT the Bears 9-3 record really is....

hehehe

We will see....

It's a damn shame the BenGals aren't on the Bears schedule for the last few games.

78-0 Bears!
    Nice shirt.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i expect teh bears to be exposed before their peers
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Ummm......

Ok last night.....

hehehehehehehe

YIKES!!!!!!

Or....

hehehe

We will see....

not saying you will win. just saying this is about as good a time as ever to play the pats....after that kind of performance last night.
    www.myspace.com
  • 81 wrote:
    Or will the Bears play above their heads...Or play a better game against a better team???

Greenbay??
    Philly??

Or do they have another complete disaster in them.....Giants debacle????

Could be interesting...

12 games into the season and I still havent figured out this Bears team....
  • 81 wrote:
    Or will the Bears play above their heads...Or play a better game against a better team???

Greenbay??
    Philly??

Or do they have another complete disaster in them.....Giants debacle????

Could be interesting...

12 games into the season and I still havent figured out this Bears team....

I think we know who the Bears are at this point. Very good defense and an efficient offense when Cutler isn't forcing any throws and Martz has a good mix of run/pass. And let's not forget special teams...Devin Hester is a game changer.

I'd rather be playing the Pats coming off a win than a loss.

I'll be there at Solider Field freezing my ass off on Sunday! Can't wait!
  • We're coming for you guys!

Should be a great game. I expect the Bears to make it a close game, if not win.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    We're coming for you guys!

Should be a great game. I expect the Bears to make it a close game, if not win.

i keep telling these guys its a good spot for the bears....

Oh, those crazy Chicago Bears. There were 105 Hilton contestants who picked them to win by 3.5 points or more in Detroit on Sunday, including me, and they were all rewarded. But it wasn't easy, which is true of every game this team seems to play. Let me take you to the end of the first half. During the Bears' five-game win streak, Jay Cutler has 10 touchdown passes and just three interceptions.

The Bears, after trailing most of the game, went ahead 14-10 with 4:40 remaining after a solid five-minute drive. It was everything you'd expect from a team that is 9-3 and atop its division: a mix of good runs and short passes that ate up yardage and time while frustrating the defense. As a fan, née a gambler, you see that and think, "OK, these Bears are so much better than the Lions. This game should go my way."

Then the Lions get the ball at their own 9-yard-line with 53 seconds left in the half and need just two plays to score a go-ahead touchdown against one of the best defenses in football.

"Uh-oh," I thought. "It's going to be one of those days." And it was. The Lions went up 20-14 midway through the third on another field goal. It wasn't until eight minutes remained in the fourth when the Bears, who have one of the best records in football, were able to wrestle control back from the 2-10 Lions and score the cover (if you had minus-3.5) touchdown. And they needed a phantom unnecessary-roughness call against Ndamukong Suh to aid the drive.

So who are these guys? The team that started the season 3-0? The team that went 1-3 the next month -- and looked very bad against the Seattle Seahawks, Washington Redskins and New York Giants in those losses? Or the team that has steamrolled the Philadelphia Eagles, Miami Dolphins and Minnesota Vikings during its recent five-game win streak? All season bettors had been against the Bears because of their mercurial ways the first six weeks of the season. But during the win streak -- playing quality teams, mind you -- they are 3-1-1 against the spread. They have averaged 24 points per game and given up just 15.6. Jay Cutler has 10 touchdown passes and just three interceptions. And, from a gambling perspective, here's what is most interesting: For the season, Chicago's D allows just 4.9 yards per play, third-best in the league.
    Tom Brady
    AP Photo/Charles KrupaAfter last night's annihilation of the Jets, Tom Brady and the Pats are 2.5-point favorites against the Bears.

Now, the Bears happen to be playing at home against the hottest team in football this weekend: the New England Patriots. Perhaps you have heard of them. It's worth noting that despite Monday night's dominant performance, the Pats allow 5.7 yards per play, which is among the league's worst. There is this, too: The Pats are currently favored by 2.5. Two other times this season the Bears faced the league's team of the moment at home as underdogs: the Packers in Week 3 and the Eagles in Week 12.

They won both times. These guys are just that crazy.
    www.myspace.com
    i'm not buying into the hype.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    Bear Down!

Weather's supposed to be 20's and dropping with high winds and possible snow. Glad I'll be watching from home.

Hopefully the Bears show up and make it a great game.

Go Bears!
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
    81 wrote:
    i'm not buying into the hype.

if it gets to 3.5 in favor of the pats, this guy is all over the bears...i think :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    Kevinman wrote:
    Bear Down!

Weather's supposed to be 20's and dropping with high winds and possible snow. Glad I'll be watching from home.

Go Bears!

hmm, you would think this would favor the bears. bears and the better rund defense and the better running backs.

plus their is the annual turf issues. they resodded after the last game, but sodding this late in the season never seems to work well
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Kevinman wrote:
    Bear Down!

Go Bears!

hmm, you would think this would favor the bears. bears and the better rund defense and the better running backs.

plus their is the annual turf issues. they resodded after the last game, but sodding this late in the season never seems to work well

that turf is an abomination. what a disgrace.

pats should tear up the secondary a bit....i see this being a real close game though. definitely looking forward to watching it as the appetizer for the sunday night game. ;)
    www.myspace.com
  • 81 wrote:

that turf is an abomination. what a disgrace.

pats should tear up the secondary a bit....i see this being a real close game though. definitely looking forward to watching it as the appetizer for the sunday night game. ;)

That turf is a disgrace huh? It's an embarrassment. I'm really surprised the NFL hasn't stepped in to do something about it....same with Pittsburgh.

It's going to be nasty out there on Sunday. Can't wait!
    worst field in the league. it's not like they play HS football on friday, a college game on sat and an NFL game on sunday which does happen at Heinz field. it's not like you can blame the weather either. Green bay, cleveland and new england all play out doors in cold enviroments on grass.

but when you the city of Chicago in charge of something, it's bound to be a shitty job.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    worst field in the league. it's not like they play HS football on friday, a college game on sat and an NFL game on sunday which does happen at Heinz field. it's not like you can blame the weather either. Green bay, cleveland and new england all play out doors in cold enviroments on grass.

but when you the city of Chicago in charge of something, it's bound to be a shitty job.

new england is not grass.
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

whoops. i was thinking it was. did they change it recently?

anyways, the point remains unchanged. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

whoops. i was thinking it was. did they change it recently?

anyways, the point remains unchanged. :lol:

i believe that field was grass at some point but they changed.

the linc gets pretty torn up late in the year too with temple and the army/navy game.
    www.myspace.com
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Bears 42
    Pats 10
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    While the field conditions may be a little rough...I think it's great.

In my opinion, the worst thing football ever did was allow the game to be played on anything BUT grass.
    i believe that field was grass at some point but they changed.

the linc gets pretty torn up late in the year too with temple and the army/navy game.

include the linc. i was thinking they had field turf.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mca47 wrote:

In my opinion, the worst thing football ever did was allow the game to be played on anything BUT grass.

i agree, it should be grass. i want to see dirty uniforms, not rug burns. but at the same time, they have the know how to put down a good field in places outside of miami
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

i agree, it should be grass. i want to see dirty uniforms, not rug burns. but at the same time, they have the know how to put down a good field in places outside of miami

always been a grass guy....but i've been thinking it would not be such a bad idea to go the field turf route at the linc. it's clearly way more advanced than the old astro turf used to be. and for some reason the grass is never in good condition after october. .
    www.myspace.com
    the new field turf isn't bad. players like it, so i can get on board with it. still prefer a high quality grass field. jersey's are meant to be muddy on rainy days.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • When I think of Bears-Pats, I think of:
    t1-perry.jpg
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    When I think of Bears-Pats, I think of:
    t1-perry.jpg

we are the bears

yeah, you know you want to sing the song
    :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    When I think of Bears-Pats, I think of:
    t1-perry.jpg

The slimmest The Fridge looked on the field. I lost $100 on that SB game while in college but won $750 in the Patriots road wins leading to that SB destruction.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)