Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Got a six shooter pointed at my toes

#fuckme

#mistakesarekillingus
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,361
    If Clay Matthews ever has to take a drug test, I guarantee he comes up positive for PEDs
    edited September 2012
    :fp:
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    edited September 2012
    :|
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The better team beat the crap out of the Bears......
    Bears offensive line looked like crap...

When the fuck does College basketball start?

:lol::lol::lol:

Well..
    It was fun for a week....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Fn F!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    4 picks? Wow. Bills only threw three last week.
    defense looked ok at times. [insert will shrug here]
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJFAN13PJFAN13 Posts: 1,422
    81 wrote:
    defense looked ok at times. [insert will shrug here]
    ya they did...but that's NOT CHI's prob...
    I've said it before 81 and you ridiculed me (politely): Dropping crucial catches in huge games has become Brandon Marshall's signature...from this Fin fan, you saw it first hand tonight...not to mention fighting for under thrown balls to avoid picks...
    PLUS - Jay Cutlers footwork is still horrific...
    I had CHI tonight in my pool :cry:
    Bummer :(
    WAY early still, CHI vs GB at Soldier Field will be MUST see TV later in the year - like any true rivalry, you can tell those guys really detest each other!
    This Division has some fun football games on tap for sure!
    11.30.93~10.2.96~9.13.98~9.1.00~8.25.00~7.3.03~7.5.03
    7.9.03~9.28.04~10.1.05~5.12.06~5.13.06~5.27.06~5.28.06
    8.5.08(EV)~10.9.09~5.21.10~6.20.11(EV)~7.5.11(EV)~7.9.11(EV)
    11.21.13~8.27.16(EV)~11.14.16(TOTD)~4.13.20~9.27.20~9.26.21~10.2.21
    2.15.22 (EV)~2.25.22 (EV)~2.27.22 (EV)~5.3.22~5.7.22~9.17.24~9.29.24
    Cutler defiantly had happy feet in the 3rd qtr. but that will happen when you have no confidence in the o line protecting you. i give them a lot of the blame. marshall has to make that td catch. just kills the momentum

i also agreed with those that said they should have taken the ball to start the game.

congrads to green bay for the win, but it felt more like chicago lost it than gb won it. ...that's frustrating. i can handle an ass kicking better than a self imposed debacle.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    What happened to the 3 step drop?!?!
    How useful it would have been tonight to have a short drop/quick pass/"west coast" option. Isn't that supposed to be in the play book this year? :? How many times did we see the offense in the shotty?

Terrible offensive play call tonight!!!
    mca47 wrote:

Terrible offensive play call tonight!!!

i would agree with that. shotgun or even the pistol would have been nice to see :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • It is a long season but that was a disgrace
    This is Not For You
  • And somebody please tell me why I was all FIRED up after week 1.
    It was the Fucking Colts.
    The Colts that won all of 2 games last year.

Our offensive line was pathetic last night.
  • At this rate Cutler will be sacked 72 times this season?
  • Brandon Weeden or Jay Cutler? Looks like a toss up after Cutler's lovely performance last night.
  • If Clay Matthews ever has to take a drug test, I guarantee he comes up positive for PEDs
    Its the NFL..
    These players are taking PED's for breakfast.

Funny, in baseball if you get caught? They suspend you for 50 games.
    In Football? You take PED's like they are cough drops.
  • 81 wrote:
    congrads to green bay for the win, but it felt more like chicago lost it than gb won it. ...that's frustrating. i can handle an ass kicking better than a self imposed debacle.

Yep. That was beyond frustrating. Cutler had some brutal throws, but the OL and WRs had just as bad of a game as he did. Like mca said in this thread, what was with the play calling? When you have that much pressure on the QB constantly, where are the 3 step drops with the quick passes? Tice didn't seem to adjust his play-calling to what was happening out there. Shit.
  • 81 wrote:

Yep. That was beyond frustrating. Cutler had some brutal throws, but the OL and WRs had just as bad of a game as he did. Like mca said in this thread, what was with the play calling? When you have that much pressure on the QB constantly, where are the 3 step drops with the quick passes? Tice didn't seem to adjust his play-calling to what was happening out there. Shit.
    Forte carried the ball 7 times.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    forte got hurt ...

i think everything compounded itself ... play calling was suspect; cutler was holding onto the ball too long; then the line got progressively tire; then cutler started rushing his decisions;

they moved the chains good in the 3rd and if your best receiver makes the kind of catch he is paid to make in the endzone ... could have turned the tide a bit ...
  • Forte carried the ball 7 times.

That didn't help things either. Game didn't really get out of hand until the 4th quarter so they definitely should have run the ball more. Tice showed his inexperience with play-calling big time last night.
  • Ouch.............

I guess the O line should have gotten that upgrade.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    the single reason why they lost

220px-JMarcus_Webb.JPG
  • davidtrios wrote:

220px-JMarcus_Webb.JPG

It's really hard to believe that he is the best option at LT.
    davidtrios wrote:

220px-JMarcus_Webb.JPG

It's really hard to believe that he is the best option at LT.

he was aweful...entire o line was aweful. refs were aweful. marshall was aweful. cutler was aweful. did i miss anybody else that was aweful?

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    how crazy is all this skilled position talent...arguablly a top 5 RB, top 5 WR (defianltly top 10), and a top 10 QB (potential to move higher). good solid backups at the skill positions.... the defense should be solid.....and special teams should be above average, as always.... i know training camp will be dominated by O line talk, but i'm not super concerned about it. IMO, the new offense will take into account that and move the pocket, audiable, and play to its skill set. unless we see massive fall off on D, or injuries catch up....this team should easily make the playoffs.....and once there, have as good of a chance as anybody else.

Love me some Bears.........unfortunately I have two very scary words for you.

Left and Tackle

My post from July 16th................
  • 81 wrote:
    he was aweful...entire o line was aweful. refs were aweful. marshall was aweful. cutler was aweful. did i miss anybody else that was aweful?

Yes. Mike Tice. His play calling was fucking awful. Felt like one of the games last year with Martz.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    81 wrote:

Yes. Mike Tice. His play calling was fucking awful. Felt like one of the games last year with Martz.

You forgot to mention the fg defense. horrendous
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

You forgot to mention the fg defense. horrendous

garbage garbage garbage
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    how crazy is all this skilled position talent...arguablly a top 5 RB, top 5 WR (defianltly top 10), and a top 10 QB (potential to move higher). good solid backups at the skill positions.... the defense should be solid.....and special teams should be above average, as always.... i know training camp will be dominated by O line talk, but i'm not super concerned about it. IMO, the new offense will take into account that and move the pocket, audiable, and play to its skill set. unless we see massive fall off on D, or injuries catch up....this team should easily make the playoffs.....and once there, have as good of a chance as anybody else.

Love me some Bears.........unfortunately I have two very scary words for you.

Left and Tackle

My post from July 16th................

sad but true
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg