THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Have to go to a christening for my cousin's baby at 1:15 pm on Sunday. :fp: :fp: I'm the godfather so I can't miss it. Don't these people know that you are supposed to plan everything around the Bears schedule????

:lol:

i went to a wedding on Ohio State/Michigan sat once. :fp: :fp: :fp: stupid fuckin rednecks.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Have to go to a christening for my cousin's baby at 1:15 pm on Sunday. :fp: :fp: I'm the godfather so I can't miss it. Don't these people know that you are supposed to plan everything around the Bears schedule????

:lol:

i went to a wedding on Ohio State/Michigan sat once. :fp: :fp: :fp: stupid fuckin rednecks.

That's much worse for you than me missing Bears-Colts. I know how you Ohio folks are about those Buckeyes.

I even planned my wedding on the Bears bye week! (not really, just happened to work out that way).

That's much worse for you than me missing Bears-Colts. I know how you Ohio folks are about those Buckeyes.

I even planned my wedding on the Bears bye week! (not really, just happened to work out that way).

If you have to miss a game, Bears/Colts is the game to miss, other than it's opening weekend.

If i were to get married, it would never happen during football season, or during playoff season for basketball or hockey...just in case. it would be a july/august wedding or feb/march. :lol: not that a wedding is going to happen. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    If you have to miss a game, Bears/Colts is the game to miss, other than it's opening weekend.

If i were to get married, it would never happen during football season, or during playoff season for basketball or hockey...just in case. it would be a july/august wedding or feb/march. :lol: not that a wedding is going to happen. :lol:

True. This isn't the worst game to miss. I shuould be able to catch the 1st quarter and then maybe end of the 4th.

I'm not a huge college football fan so the October wedding was fine with me. You do run the risk of baseball playoffs....I thought this would be a safe year since I wasn't expecting much from the white sox. Turned out to be wrong on that one. I already warned my fiance of the possibility of me having to watch playoff baseball while we're in St. Lucia on our honeymoon....I now assume she is rooting against the Sox.
    I now assume she is rooting against the Sox.

:lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Prediction time....

Bears 31
    Colts 14
    pain for the Colts.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Bears 24
    Colts 10
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Bears 21
    Colts 20
    Nice shirt.
  • I should have told you 81 that I have Cutler and Marshall on my fantasy football team.....

as backups to Stafford and Megatron!!! :wave:
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    pjwhip wrote:
    as backups to Stafford and Megatron!!! :wave:
    You're in a league where you only start one WR? That's the league I need to be in.
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    Sacked on the first play of the season.
  • Nah, I just like messin w/81. I ended up starting Marshall and Megatron...Its a regular league.
    Good thing marshall is producing for you
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    GO BEARS!!!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!
  • pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,361
    Not a bears fan, but I have Forte and Bush on my fantasy squad. How do they let bush take those TDs away from Forte?? Come on Lovie!! Forte should have had three touchdowns today!
  • Prediction time....

Bears 31
    Colts 14
    Week 1 Winner
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mqdefault.jpg
    Outside the pick six, solid game all around.

Smart to pull 54 early.

Offense looks like it has potential to be scary if the oline plays like it did today.

Indy obviously helped the beqrs look good.

Hate thursday games.

Super Bears, Super Bowl
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Bears 24
    Deer Fuckers 17
  • Look at what happens when you get some real WRs!!! Aside from that awful start, offense looked pretty damn good. Can't wait for Thursday.
  • solid game but they gave up a lot of yards to a rookie quarterback even though it a great rookie quarterback. Marshall is a beast. I'm not sold on the run defense. Bring on Green Bay Thursday.
    This is Not For You
    solid game but they gave up a lot of yards to a rookie quarterback even though it a great rookie quarterback. Marshall is a beast. I'm not sold on the run defense. Bring on Green Bay Thursday.
    Lot of garbage yards in there
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Jeffery looked really nice on that deep bomb. I don't think he had any drops either. That was a worry coming out of SC.

was 99 on the field much? i barely noticed him.

hopefully the pass rush holds up all season. if memory serves, seems like it started solid last year in the first game and then went to shit the next week.

anybody catch the post game with Cutler? Basically asking fans to tone it down when the bears have the ball of offense. :lol:

and i still hate thursday night games. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    edited September 2012
    shaky at first, but an overall solid performance

my game ball goes to CB Jennings. the dude made numerous plays including a pick. great to see the 'old' defense only give up 2 scores
    Post edited by davidtrios on
  • davidtrios wrote:
    shaky at first, but an overall solid performance

my game ball goes to CB Jennings. the dude made numerous plays inlcuding a pick. great to see the 'old' defense only give up 2 scores
    Jennings had 2 picks!!!
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    even better!
    :fp:

at least read the box score before posting.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    as for the two scores....Indy is a shell of their former selves. it was a powder puff game for the Bears. Rookie QB, no run game, and a crappy D. anything less than a blowout would have been a dissapointment
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg