THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    so youre saying if the bears won by 3 it wouldve been a dissapointment?

:roll:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    davidtrios wrote:
    so youre saying if the bears won by 3 it wouldve been a dissapointment?

:roll:

pretty sure that's what i said.

if chicago is the team that we think they are, than anything less than a blowout of a bad Indy team would have been a dissapointment.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    that's ridiculous.

you sound like one of the meathead fans that cheer/scream during their offensive possessions.

a win is a win, no matter how close it is. period.
    if expecting a bears team that is expected to challenge for something this season to beat down a bad rebuilding indy team is ridiculous, than so be it....call me what you will.... [insert funny unpostable comment here]
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i expected the bears to win but if you expect the bears to blow out 'rebuilding' teams like indy or washington that's just silly

it's the nfl, any team can win on any given sunday.
    yes, i expect them to beat down bad teams. WA is a little different. they have a better squad than Indy. Indy is in complete rebuild mode. they are overhauling the offense with a rookie qb and no weapons, save an aging wr. the defense is being redone from a 4-3 to a 3-4. Indy is a joke this year. WA is about 3 years in. Offense and defense have been installed for sometime now. they know what they are doing scheme wise. indy is clueless.

if you want to compare indy to somebody, compare them to the dolphins. and yes, i would expect to blow out the fish.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    why cant i compare indy to washington? both have a rookie franchise qb. indy has better offensive weapons in reggie wayne and donald brown. wayne is a vet but he still had a nice performance vs the bears. also, i would argue that freeney is a potential HOF pass rusher. i know he got hurt during the game but is still a top notch pass rusher. on top of that, both wash and indy were 8-10 pt underdogs. washington surprised the saints but that doesnt mean indy has the same capability of surprising some teams this year. a win is a win in the nfl and that's the way it is.
    i guess you missed my post on the differences between indy and WA. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Dont forget to post your predictions for Thursdays game.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    i try to avoid your ridiculous posts. aka: i wouldve been dissapointed if the bears didnt blowout indy

:fp:
    davidtrios wrote:
    i try to avoid your ridiculous posts. aka: i wouldve been dissapointed if the bears didnt blowout indy

:fp:

go check out the philly thread and ask if they are happy about barely beating a BAD browns team. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    philly fans are the worst cry babies, period.

and you cant compare a brandon weedon to the peridgree of an andrew luck. how is he he anyway? 64? :fp:
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Dont forget to post your predictions for Thursdays game.

38-35...Gould as times runs out. I dont see much D played in this game. Whats the word on peanut?
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Wma31394 wrote:
    Dont forget to post your predictions for Thursdays game.

38-35...Gould as times runs out. I dont see much D played in this game. Whats the word on peanut?
    Lower leg injury..
    Probably miss Thursdays game..

Sure we will know a lot more in a few hours.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Wma31394 wrote:
    Whats the word on peanut?

this is all i've stumpled upon
    Bears Pro Bowl cornerback Charles Tillman suffered a lower-leg injury on a punt return Sunday and was removed from the lineup late in the first quarter.

Tillman was announced as being questionable for the remainder of the game but didn’t play again. Veteran Kelvin Hayden stepped in for him and finished tied for the team lead with seven tackles; he also had one pass defended.

‘‘I was kind of concerned, but I spoke with him,’’ cornerback Tim Jennings said of Tillman. ‘‘He said he’s going to be fine. He’ll get some treatment. It’s nothing serious that we have to worry about. He’s going to rest it, take as much time as he needs. We know we’ve got a big game coming up.

‘‘But, come Wednesday, if he feel like he can’t go, then it’s a problem and an issue for us. But, right now, he feels fine.’’

Tillman wasn’t available for comment after the game, and coach Lovie Smith didn’t shed much light on the injury.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Hopefully they were just resting him like urlacher to avoid further injury..We need a healthy peanut to match up against the big receivers in our division.
    81 wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:
    Whats the word on peanut?

this is all i've stumpled upon
    Bears Pro Bowl cornerback Charles Tillman suffered a lower-leg injury on a punt return Sunday and was removed from the lineup late in the first quarter.

Tillman was announced as being questionable for the remainder of the game but didn’t play again. Veteran Kelvin Hayden stepped in for him and finished tied for the team lead with seven tackles; he also had one pass defended.

‘‘I was kind of concerned, but I spoke with him,’’ cornerback Tim Jennings said of Tillman. ‘‘He said he’s going to be fine. He’ll get some treatment. It’s nothing serious that we have to worry about. He’s going to rest it, take as much time as he needs. We know we’ve got a big game coming up.

‘‘But, come Wednesday, if he feel like he can’t go, then it’s a problem and an issue for us. But, right now, he feels fine.’’

Tillman wasn’t available for comment after the game, and coach Lovie Smith didn’t shed much light on the injury.

Lets see what lovie says says when he speaks today..my guess is something like this.."Injuries..Peanut has a leg injury..our guys will give him treament...hopefully he can go."

Thanks Lovie.
  • Wma31394 wrote:
    Lets see what lovie says says when he speaks today..my guess is something like this.."Injuries..Peanut has a leg injury..our guys will give him treament...hopefully he can go."

Thanks Lovie.

:lol::lol::lol:

That sounds about right. Lovie's press conferences are the worst.
    Wma31394 wrote:

Thanks Lovie.

:lol::lol::lol:

That sounds about right. Lovie's press conferences are the worst.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Bears 31
    Packers 21

Thursday night :fp:
    Nice shirt.
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Not a bears fan, but I have Forte and Bush on my fantasy squad. How do they let bush take those TDs away from Forte?? Come on Lovie!! Forte should have had three touchdowns today!
    Forte's inability to punch it in on goal line situations is exactly why they signed Bush this off-season.
    JTH wrote:
    Not a bears fan, but I have Forte and Bush on my fantasy squad. How do they let bush take those TDs away from Forte?? Come on Lovie!! Forte should have had three touchdowns today!
    Forte's inability to punch it in on goal line situations is exactly why they signed Bush this off-season.

yup.

Forte's touches should drop this year. both in the running game and passing game.

he did make a real nice one handed catch tho on the jump pass. 8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    JTH wrote:

Great pickup by the bears..he'll keep forte fresh and be very productive.
    81 wrote:
    JTH wrote:

yup.

Forte's touches should drop this year. both in the running game and passing game.

he did make a real nice one handed catch tho on the jump pass. 8-)

Fantasy wise..Forte seems to score on a lot of runs from like 10-20 yards so I still think hell score his share..but yes inside the 5 bush is the guy..we've got bush!
    pjwhip wrote:
    I should have told you 81 that I have Cutler and Marshall on my fantasy football team.....

as backups to Stafford and Megatron!!! :wave:

should have started Cutler.

;)

Cutler has a shot at being a top 5 fantasy QB this year.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    81 wrote:
    pjwhip wrote:
    I should have told you 81 that I have Cutler and Marshall on my fantasy football team.....

as backups to Stafford and Megatron!!! :wave:

should have started Cutler.

;)

Cutler has a shot at being a top 5 fantasy QB this year.

Yeah, I have Marshall on my PPR league. If he stays healthy, he's going to put up some crazy fantasy numbers! :D
    Bears 31
    Packers 28

Comes down to a last minute field goal...
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mca47 wrote:
    Bears 31
    Packers 28

I don't like you anymore.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Bears 31
    Packers 28

What's your prediction for your win-less Packers? :D:lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Bears 31
    Packers 28

What's your prediction for your win-less Packers? :D:lol:

Yeah they lost ONE GAME to a great team!!! Don't make me come out to Arizona and kick your ass! :lol:

I say Pack 34 Bears 31.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2