• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    Lions 34
    Bears 17

Cutler sacked 3 times
    Cutler Knocked on his ass 6 times
    SPEEDY throws his shoe at the television 5 times
    This
    I could see this game getting real fucking ugly...
    Real fucking early....

what kind of shoe?
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Lions 34
    Bears 17

Cutler sacked 3 times

I wouldn't mind that much. I mean it seems to be bizarro NFL this year or maybe that's just because I live in Philadelphia.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • chromiam wrote:
    Lions 34
    Bears 17

Cutler sacked 3 times

I wouldn't mind that much. I mean it seems to be bizarro NFL this year or maybe that's just because I live in Philadelphia.
    Whats up with the Eagles???

YIKES!!!

Dream Team???

Nightmare Team!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    chromiam wrote:
    Lions 34
    Bears 17

Cutler sacked 3 times

Whats up with the Eagles???

YIKES!!!

Dream Team???

Nightmare Team!!!!

I have no idea. Seems that the lack of an experienced D coordinator has led the players to forget everything they have learned about football since Pop Warner days. I didn't even watch most of the game yesterday, I had a feeling it wasn't going to go well. The funniest part is that the Cowboys and Giants have played just as badly so the Eagles could still be in the mix with a few division wins.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    chromiam wrote:

I have no idea. Seems that the lack of an experienced D coordinator has led the players to forget everything they have learned about football since Pop Warner days. I didn't even watch most of the game yesterday, I had a feeling it wasn't going to go well. The funniest part is that the Cowboys and Giants have played just as badly so the Eagles could still be in the mix with a few division wins.

I think the Eagles problem all comes down to coaching. Granted, they could probably upgrade the o-line and linebackers, but the coaching this year has been horrible.

That said...

Go Bearsssss!
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I'm going to say that Calvin is going to score 4 TDs tonight.
    The Bears have nobody who can cover him. Peanut will likely try and fail miserably, and the safeties are just going to look silly trying to cover that guy!
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    F Detroit!!! This is the biggest game of the year so far for the Bears.
  • Cheering for you guys tonight.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Cheering for you guys tonight.

Same here. This is going to be hard to do!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

But you and I and many others know that the Bears still suck. hehe :D
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Thanks Deer fuckers... :P
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    shadowcast wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Thanks Deer fuckers... :P

:lolno:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    holy false starts batman
    is it possible that there have been more penalties than actual plays in this game?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    is it possible that there have been more penalties than actual plays in this game?
    More penalty yards than offensive yards in the first qtr
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    This team blows.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    that Venderbosch dude on the Lions has red eyes. freaky
  • It's a fucking miracle that the Bears are only down 4 points. Imagine what Cutler could do if he had more to work w/ than just Forte. No matter how this game ends, this organization should be completely embarrassed.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Why does Cutler always look like he's about to fall asleep?
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Chief BroomChief Broom Posts: 2,036
    Concussed?
    MLMF Det
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,986
    Concussed?

Mile High Poison?
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
    Cutler.jpg
    Cutler2.jpg
  • Chief BroomChief Broom Posts: 2,036
    Cutler.jpg
    Cutler2.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol:
    MLMF Det
    defense got old and slow this off season....

o line still sucks for the 3rd or 4th year running...

wr's still blow for the 10th plus year running....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

I was totally asleep for awhile, what did I miss?
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    BREAKING NEWS: Jay Cutler has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease. He is probable vs the Vikings next week.
    funny-sports-pictures-untitled7.gif
  • 81 wrote:

This used to be a defense that didn't give up the big play. Now they seem to be giving up 2-3 of them every week.

The O-line is pathetic. Omiyale might be the worst player in the entire NFL.

It's a fucking shame because this is the age when QBs are usually in their prime and Cutler doesn't have a chance back there...or any decent WRs to work with....or an offense that fits his strengths.
    81 wrote:

This used to be a defense that didn't give up the big play. Now they seem to be giving up 2-3 of them every week.

The O-line is pathetic. Omiyale might be the worst player in the entire NFL.

It's a fucking shame because this is the age when QBs are usually in their prime and Cutler doesn't have a chance back there...or any decent WRs to work with....or an offense that fits his strengths.

i don't have a problem with the offense...other than the non audiable part...but everything outside of qb/rb needs to go.

and on hte defensive side, there doesn't appear to be the same emotion that great defenses typically have. look at detroits last night....or baltimore.

i've indifferent to lovie in the past...but it might be time for him to ride off into the sunset.

than we need to suck for 5 years and acquire a bunch of talent.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    i don't have a problem with the offense...other than the non audiable part...but everything outside of qb/rb needs to go.

and on hte defensive side, there doesn't appear to be the same emotion that great defenses typically have. look at detroits last night....or baltimore.

i've indifferent to lovie in the past...but it might be time for him to ride off into the sunset.

than we need to suck for 5 years and acquire a bunch of talent.

This offense does not play to Cutler's strengths! He is good when he can roam outside of the pocket and make throws on the run or make plays w/ his feet. Martz keeps trying to force this offense when he doesn't have the right pieces for this offense to be successful. It's painful to watch.

The safeties on this D are terrible. Merriweather fucking stinks. All this guy does is go for the big hit and let WRs get behind him. Not good for a safety.

I've never been much of a Lovie fan, but these issues fall squarely on Jerry Angelo. How this guy keeps a job is a mystery. Getting to the NFC champ. game last year will set this team back years. The Bears had a horseshoe up their ass last year and were nowhere near as good as where they finished.