THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    agreed.

i was just thinking...whatever happened to the moving pocket? teams used to do that all the time...been forever since they have done that.

you don't see the bootleg anymore either.

between the Bears and Buckeyes.....it's been a shit football season so far.

thank good ness for hockey.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    agreed.

i was just thinking...whatever happened to the moving pocket? teams used to do that all the time...been forever since they have done that.

you don't see the bootleg anymore either.

between the Bears and Buckeyes.....it's been a shit football season so far.

thank good ness for hockey.

I'm an ND fan, so I do have that going for me.

But you are right, thank goodness for hockey.
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    You guys said it all..team is in shambles. The George McCaskey should start cleaning house like Rocky Wertz did.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Wma31394 wrote:
    You guys said it all..team is in shambles. The George McCaskey should start cleaning house like Rocky Wertz did.

lovie "i am sam" smith just resigned for 3 yrs...i dont think it's gonna happen
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:

Not a huge Lovie fan, but Jerry Agnelo is the big problem. The lack of talent on defense and the failure to upgrade this O-line after the struggles that they had last year is all on him. He has to go.
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:

Not a huge Lovie fan, but Jerry Agnelo is the big problem. The lack of talent on defense and the failure to upgrade this O-line after the struggles that they had last year is all on him. He has to go.

Yea..and failure to bring in a wr after going out and getting cutler.
    Wma31394 wrote:

but but but...we got roy williams. :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:

dont forget sam "turd"..another martz prodigy.
  • 81 wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:

And don't forget Devin Hester is our #1 WR!! :lol::lol::lol:

Also, was Johnny Knox even in Detroit last night? Another soft WR that disappears for huge portions of the game. What a joke this entire team is.
    Wma31394 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:

dont forget sam "turd"..another martz prodigy.

it's returded
    I dont have a link but see if you can check out the ed o and doug baffone post game show. Just heard it on the score and baffone was pretty animated and very funny.
    Wma31394 wrote:
    I dont have a link but see if you can check out the ed o and doug baffone post game show. Just heard it on the score and baffone was pretty animated and very funny.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/show/doug-and-ob-post-game/
  • They are who we thought they were.......
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Wma31394 wrote:

:lol: Stayed up pretty late listening - I love those guys. Baffone's got every reason in the world to be so upset. At least after a game like that you can be entertained by them!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • They are who we thought they were.......

Yep. They fucking suck.
    angelo is a huge problem...they dressed what 5 guys on the DL...what happened to the 2nd rd pick Stephen Paea...what happened to 3rd pick Jarron Gilbert? 3rd WR Juaquin Iglesias ...2nd rd pick Dan Bazuin ..3rd rd pick Dusty Davoreck...all bums...

lovie sucks too..mis-using timeouts, mis-using challenges, mis-using barber on 3rd downs, mis-using the cover 2
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    angelo is a huge problem...they dressed what 5 guys on the DL...what happened to the 2nd rd pick Stephen Paea...what happened to 3rd pick Jarron Gilbert? 3rd WR Juaquin Iglesias ...2nd rd pick Dan Bazuin ..3rd rd pick Dusty Davoreck...all bums...

lovie sucks too..mis-using timeouts, mis-using challenges, mis-using barber on 3rd downs, mis-using the cover 2

I think they only dressed 7 DL last night. Paea has yet to see the field this season...pretty standard for a 2nd round pick around here, right? How much longer can they let this guy blow these draft picks and destroy this roster??
    Davidtrios wrote:
    ...what happened to the 2nd rd pick Stephen Paea...what happened to 3rd pick Jarron Gilbert? 3rd WR Juaquin Iglesias ...2nd rd pick Dan Bazuin ..3rd rd pick Dusty Davoreck...all bums...

that list only scratchs the surface.....

Tank Johnson
    Cedric Benson
    Chris Williams was suppose to be a stud left tackle that is now a guard.
    Dan LeFevour

what a pile of crap

http://drafthistory.com/teams/bears.html
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    ...what happened to the 2nd rd pick Stephen Paea...what happened to 3rd pick Jarron Gilbert? 3rd WR Juaquin Iglesias ...2nd rd pick Dan Bazuin ..3rd rd pick Dusty Davoreck...all bums...

that list only scratchs the surface.....

Tank Johnson
    Cedric Benson
    Chris Williams was suppose to be a stud left tackle that is now a guard.
    Dan LeFevour

what a pile of crap

http://drafthistory.com/teams/bears.html

That whole Rex Grossman thing didn't exactly work out either.
    lets not call rex a bust...he was injury prone but when he was healthy, he took em to the sb. and, how is he doing in dc? not bad so far.
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    lets not call rex a bust...he was injury prone but when he was healthy, he took em to the sb. and, how is he doing in dc? not bad so far.

The defense carried that team to the super bowl in spite of Grossman. He was an OK quarterback...definitely disappointing for a 1st round pick.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Davidtrios wrote:

The defense carried that team to the super bowl in spite of Grossman. He was an OK quarterback...definitely disappointing for a 1st round pick.

Yeah, that was a total defensive team. There were several games (like the now famous Cardinals game) where the Defense outscored the offense. Well, even special teams outscored the offense, and I'm giving the offense credit for the 1 field goal, since the offense somehow managed to get them in range for it, but they had a punt return for a TD, which is one more TD than the offense had. Grossman had a TD/INT of 23/20 that season, and the offense only had 6 more TD's than the defense that season. I thought they were a fun team to watch though, I enjoy a good defensive team.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    -The O-line is the the worst group of guys assembled. I feel bad for the rookie when he comes back...
    -The defense is a combination of "young and dumb" and "old and slow". Urlacher and Briggs looked silly last night. Granted, Urlacher should have NEVER been called for that "helmet to helmet", but still...he and Briggs have lost not only steps, but reads.
    -WRs are a joke!
    -The only people worth a shit on the offense are Forte and Cutler...everyone else can go to hell!
  • Safe to say...

I dont have to waste any more Sundays watching these idiots......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Safe to say...

between ncaa and bears....the is the worst football season in a decade. :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Safe to say...

between ncaa and bears....the is the worst football season in a decade. :(
    This Bears team could get a whole lot worse as the season moves along.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Bears are the biggest market in the NFL. They could be the Yankees of their sport..

But their owners are IDIOTS!

:evil:
    Gob wrote:
    Bears are the biggest market in the NFL. They could be the Yankees of their sport..

plus that whole salary cap thing in the nfl....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    81 wrote:
    Gob wrote:

isn't there a salary cap in the mlb too? The Yankees don't seem to mind it.
    Gob wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Gob wrote:

isn't there a salary cap in the mlb too? The Yankees don't seem to mind it.

just a luxery tax once you go past a threshold...but no hard cap
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg