THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• mca47 wrote:
    -The O-line is the the worst group of guys assembled. I feel bad for the rookie when he comes back...
    -The defense is a combination of "young and dumb" and "old and slow". Urlacher and Briggs looked silly last night. Granted, Urlacher should have NEVER been called for that "helmet to helmet", but still...he and Briggs have lost not only steps, but reads.
    -WRs are a joke!
    -The only people worth a shit on the offense are Forte and Cutler...everyone else can go to hell!

-I can't believe Frank Omiyale is in the NFL. How can someone who is so bad at his job keep that job? Boggles my fucking mind. If anyone in this organization had any balls, that guy would be cut.

-Defense has looked pretty bad. Giving up way too many big plays. That's exactly the thing this defense is supposed to avoid...the big play. The fact that there are no promising young players on this D is a very scary thought. Also, Merriweather is terrible. That guy is a piece of shit...all he tries to do is go for the big hit. He's out there trying to hurt people...guys like that make me embarrassed to be a Bears fan.

-The WRs are the worst in the league. I didn't even know Knox and Williams were on the field until about the 3rd quarter!
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I believe this season is going to come down to one stat/comparison...

Time our QB has to throw vs time their QB has to throw.
    Not allowing Cutler to plant his feet to throw vs. no pass rush. The Bears not being able to throw also allows the other teams to stack the box which adds more pressure and stuffs the run.

It would be interesting to see what the average time in the NFL a QB has to throw a ball vs. what the Bears allow.
    I'd bet it's a 3:1 difference in time.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    did u hear about lovie benching harris and meriweather? instead of 200, peterson will rush for 350 :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Davidtrios wrote:
    did u hear about lovie benching harris and meriweather? instead of 200, peterson will rush for 350 :lol:

it don't matter. :lol:

this team isn't going anywhere but to the draft.

nice to see Cutler finally start bitching about hte line and play calling.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Davidtrios wrote:

Well, it can't get much worse thatn those 2 guys. Gotta try something new. Nice to see Lovie actually holding some of these players accountable. Meriweather is terrible....at least in this defense.
    Davidtrios wrote:

Well, it can't get much worse thatn those 2 guys. Gotta try something new. Nice to see Lovie actually holding some of these players accountable. Meriweather is terrible....at least in this defense.

yeah...seems like Meriweather is from that "knock em out" school vs. wrap up and tackle school that most bears players go to.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    nice to see Cutler finally start bitching about hte line and play calling.

I enjoyed that. This shit is getting ridiculous. Terrible line, terrible o-coordinator, terrible WRs. The Bears are ruining this guys career. We finally get a franchise QB and they surround him w/ horseshit. Typical Bears.
  • 81 wrote:
    yeah...seems like Meriweather is from that "knock em out" school vs. wrap up and tackle school that most bears players go to.

Yeah, he goes for the big hit and tries to tackle high....pretty much the opposite of what Lovie's D is supposed to do.
  • Bears 21
    Vikings 17
    Bears end the career of anouther QB :?:

Vikings blow
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    don is done.

great game for da bears- cutler, forte, devin were solid...the D stopped Peterson who was on a roll going into this game...

i hope they can keep it up on a consistant basis.
    schedule lightens up as well.

they should be able to get to 9 wins without too much of an issue, 10 or 11 isn't out of the question.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,506
    81 wrote:
    schedule lightens up as well.

they should be able to get to 9 wins without too much of an issue, 10 or 11 isn't out of the question.

stop it. a few days ago you said they sucked :lol:

this team isn't winning 11 games
    www.myspace.com
    :lol: if they play like they played yesterday...they could get to 11. it's a stretch, but possible...

look at the schedule

Tampa (london)
    bye
    @ Philly
    Detroit
    San Diego
    @ Oakland
    KC
    @Denver
    Seattle

@ GB
    @Minnesota

i've bolded games that they should win. All the other games are winnable. go 2-2 in those games and you have 11 wins
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    :lol: if they play like they played yesterday...they could get to 11. it's a stretch, but possible...

look at the schedule

Tampa (london)
    bye
    @ Philly
    Detroit
    San Diego
    @ Oakland
    KC
    @Denver
    Seattle

@ GB
    @Minnesota

i've bolded games that they should win. All the other games are winnable. go 2-2 in those games and you have 11 wins

They could only play like yesterday if they played the shitty Vikings every week......

This is why the Bears never seem to get anywhere. They have one big win against an obviously shitty team, and people start talking about 11 wins and the playoffs.....This team sucked just as much as they did Tuesday morning after being destroyed by Detroit last week.....
    SuperBears SuperBowl.

:P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Imagine that...give Cutler a little time to throw and he makes things happen. Granted, the Vikings suck but it was still good to see. If they can go into the bye week 4-3, they may have a shot at the wild card.
    Imagine that...give Cutler a little time to throw and he makes things happen. Granted, the Vikings suck but it was still good to see. If they can go into the bye week 4-3, they may have a shot at the wild card.

wild card might be a long shot...how many are available- 2?....detroit has a tight grasp on one of them...so the bears would have to get the 6th seed... :?
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    Imagine that...give Cutler a little time to throw and he makes things happen. Granted, the Vikings suck but it was still good to see. If they can go into the bye week 4-3, they may have a shot at the wild card.

wild card might be a long shot...how many are available- 2?....detroit has a tight grasp on one of them...so the bears would have to get the 6th seed... :?

Maybe...Detroit hasn't won anything yet. There's a lot of football left...
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Davidtrios wrote:

Maybe...Detroit hasn't won anything yet. There's a lot of football left...
    exactly. It's just like what one of the announcers said last night - Lovie pointed out that if they beat TB next week (which I'm assuming they will) then they will have the same exact record as they did last year at the same point in the season
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    81 wrote:

look at the schedule

Tampa (london)
    bye
    @ Philly
    Detroit
    San Diego
    @ Oakland
    KC
    @Denver
    Seattle

@ GB
    @Minnesota

the vikings are one of the worst teams in the league though. i wouldn't put tampa in bold. at oakland will be tough too
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

look at the schedule

Tampa (london)
    bye
    @ Philly
    Detroit
    San Diego
    @ Oakland
    KC
    @Denver
    Seattle

@ GB
    @Minnesota

the vikings are one of the worst teams in the league though. i wouldn't put tampa in bold. at oakland will be tough too

i can see the bears beating Denver, KC, Seattle and Minnesota and maybe upsetting Detroit...8-8
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    81 wrote:

look at the schedule

Tampa (london)
    bye
    @ Philly
    Detroit
    San Diego
    @ Oakland
    KC
    @Denver
    Seattle

@ GB
    @Minnesota

Other than GB, I can see wins in all of the others.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    81 wrote:

look at the schedule

Tampa (london)
    bye
    @ Philly
    Detroit
    San Diego
    @ Oakland
    KC
    @Denver
    Seattle

@ GB
    @Minnesota

don't let their one quality win tint your glasses pink
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

look at the schedule

Tampa (london)
    bye
    @ Philly
    Detroit
    San Diego
    @ Oakland
    KC
    @Denver
    Seattle

@ GB
    @Minnesota

don't let their one quality win tint your glasses pink

of course you're aware that the bears haven't beaten a team with a winning record yet. ;)
    www.myspace.com
    They have been in all the games....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    They have been in all the games....
    :thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
    good to hear jaycutler be a man instead of his usual whiney self

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJtPjkSTZyE#t=0m21s
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    SuperBears SuperBowl.

:P

HERE WE GO!!!!!

That being said....if I remember correctly the Packers had the same record as the Bears this time last year and we all know how that ended up, so anything's possible!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2