THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Kevinman wrote:
    Go Pack Go!!! Green Bay - Seattle NFC Championship Game. ;)

Hope you're not a betting man, cause it's more likely Chicago - Atlanta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WITKpg8T-2Y :)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Kevinman wrote:
    Go Pack Go!!! Green Bay - Seattle NFC Championship Game. ;)

Hope you're not a betting man, cause it's more likely Chicago - Atlanta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WITKpg8T-2Y :)
    packers are to the nfl, what the badgers are to the rose bowl :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Cracks me up....

Everyone here in Chicago is THRILLED that we play the Seahawks next week......

JUST THRILLED!!!!!!

Ummmm.....

Didnt the Seahawks beat us earlier this year????

hehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Cracks me up....

Everyone here in Chicago is THRILLED that we play the Seahawks next week......

JUST THRILLED!!!!!!

Ummmm.....

Didnt the Seahawks beat us earlier this year????

hehehehehe

would you rather face a seahawks team or a philly team? i'll take my chances vs. the seahawks.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Kevinman wrote:
    For one time in my life, I want the Packers to win today. I'd much rather face Seattle instead of Philly.

I feel the same way, hard to root for the Packers, but it looks like they're going to win. Great news I guess, since the Bears will get Seattle instead of Philly.

I hope the Packers play you guys in the NFC championship game.

I'm hoping for this too. I don't even know what I'd do with myself if this happened..
  • JLF78JLF78 Posts: 96
    Just read this quote in today's Trib from David Haugh's column:

"Chicago hasn't been this excited to see a group of guys from Seattle arrive since the last Pearl Jam concert here."
  • JLF78 wrote:
    Just read this quote in today's Trib from David Haugh's column:

"Chicago hasn't been this excited to see a group of guys from Seattle arrive since the last Pearl Jam concert here."

Not a big fan of Haugh, but that's a pretty good line.
    if they don't win by 10, i'm going to be ticked.

Bears are a way better team now than when they lost to seattle early in the season.

and it means alot more now. make hasselbeck eat his words
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    81 wrote:

Bears are a way better team now than when they lost to seattle early in the season.

What were Hasselbeck's words?
    Kevinman wrote:
    For one time in my life, I want the Packers to win today. I'd much rather face Seattle instead of Philly.

I feel the same way, hard to root for the Packers, but it looks like they're going to win. Great news I guess, since the Bears will get Seattle instead of Philly.
    Funny, I was rooting for the Packers too. I would rather play the Bears than the Falcons.

NFC Championship will be Packers at Seahawks. At least that is what I am hoping for! :P

Go Packers and GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Hawks 27
    Bears 24
  • aNiMaL wrote:
    Kevinman wrote:

Funny, I was rooting for the Packers too. I would rather play the Bears than the Falcons.

NFC Championship will be Packers at Seahawks. At least that is what I am hoping for! :P

Hawks 27
    Bears 24

So I guess no one remembers a Hawks victory in Chicago week 6?!?
    aNiMaL wrote:

Hawks 27
    Bears 24

Why do you think I was rooting for the Packers? We've beat them (The Bears) once already in their home. If Hasselbeck and Lynch can play as hot as they played this last week, and if our D can get to Cutler some more and shake his game up a bit. We might be able to squeak out another W in these playoffs. And, if the Packers can do the same, then they are coming to Seattle for the NFC Championship game! A Seahawks fan can only hope! :mrgreen:
  • aNiMaL wrote:
    aNiMaL wrote:

Hawks 27
    Bears 24

Why do you think I was rooting for the Packers? We've beat them (The Bears) once already in their home. If Hasselbeck and Lynch can play as hot as they played this last week, and if our D can get to Cutler some more and shake his game up a bit. We might be able to squeak out another W in these playoffs. And, if the Packers can do the same, then they are coming to Seattle for the NFC Championship game! A Seahawks fan can only hope! :mrgreen:

The NFL really needs to change the playoff seeding. The fact that a 7-9 team has the chance to host the NFC championship game is absolutely ridiculous. I mean, I really don't see it happening since the Bears are going to bury the Seahawks. But just the fact that there is the chance shows how badly this needs to be changed.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,492
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Kevinman wrote:

Hawks 27
    Bears 24

i'm curious. you apparently live in los angeles but are a giants fan...now it's apparent you're a seattle seahawks fan as well?

explain yourself.
    www.myspace.com
    aNiMaL wrote:
    81 wrote:

i didn't read the article, just the headline that Matt wanted the Bears in teh second round
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The NFL really needs to change the playoff seeding. The fact that a 7-9 team has the chance to host the NFC championship game is absolutely ridiculous. I mean, I really don't see it happening since the Bears are going to bury the Seahawks. But just the fact that there is the chance shows how badly this needs to be changed.
    I think it's all moot now. After Saturday's game, with the highest TV ratings in a long time, with as exciting as it was to watch, and with the fact that we are the only division winners left standing from the Wild Card weekend (only home team to win last weekend), I don't think you will here any more about this reseeding.

Go Seahawks!
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,389

i'm curious. you apparently live in los angeles but are a giants fan...now it's apparent you're a seattle seahawks fan as well?

explain yourself.

Here comes the Fraud Card..... :)
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    81 wrote:
    aNiMaL wrote:
    81 wrote:

i didn't read the article, just the headline that Matt wanted the Bears in teh second round
    I think that was just because if we are playing you guys in the second round, that means Green Bay won and we still have a shot at hosting another game in Seattle.
  • aNiMaL wrote:
    I think that was just because if we are playing you guys in the second round, that means Green Bay won and we still have a shot at hosting another game in Seattle.
    So??

Lets take the 40 candy bars you owe me and LET EM RIDE!!!!!!

I will take the Bears.....
  • booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    aNiMaL wrote:

Agreed, remember when the Eagles had to travel to Arizona in NFC chip a couple years back? I don't believe the Cards were 7-9 but I do think the Birds had a couple games on them
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
  • aNiMaL wrote:
    I think it's all moot now. After Saturday's game, with the highest TV ratings in a long time, with as exciting as it was to watch, and with the fact that we are the only division winners left standing from the Wild Card weekend (only home team to win last weekend), I don't think you will here any more about this reseeding.

Go Seahawks!

I don't think the reseeding thing will go away. Especially if the Seahawks somehow end up hosting the conf championship game. Either way, I can't wait for Sunday!!

BEARSSSSSSSS
  • loadedgun wrote:

explain yourself.

Here comes the Fraud Card..... :)

I don't understand how stating a fact from week 6 makes me a Hawks fan :?
    Either way, I can't wait for Sunday!!

BEARSSSSSSSS
    Agreed! Here is to an injury-free, great game!

Go SeaHAWKS!!!
    aNiMaL wrote:
    So??

Lets take the 40 candy bars you owe me and LET EM RIDE!!!!!!

I will take the Bears.....
    I think i will take a pass on this one. Hell, I am just happy to be playing football in the second round of the playoffs. Whatever happens, happens. I think the Hawks have a reasonable chance to win, as do the Bears.\

I just want a great game, and the Hawks to squeak out on top!!

Go SeaHAWKS!!
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    Anyone else going to the bar to watch the game.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
    Kevinman wrote:

you buying. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Kevinman wrote:
    I'll be at my buddies house. We're having bear bacon and bear sausage for breakfast while watching the game. :mrgreen:
  • Kevinman wrote:

Absolutely. I love goin to bars for Bears playoff games....you end up high-fiving and hugging strangers. It's a great time.
  • Bears 35
    Seahawks 10
    funny reading the local papers and all the crap being written this week.

i'll be glad when it's finally game day.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg