THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,492
    pjfan021 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Maybe now the Bears will get some respect with the national media. If the Bears get a first round bye i really believe they have a legitimate shot at going to the super bowl not winning it but making it. I am a bears fan but have not been sold on this team being as good as their record says but I am swaying more to them being a very good team.
    They are a decent team that beat some crappy teams, and got lucky

we didn't get lucky 11 times and we didn't play 11 crappy teams. i'm not saying we're the best team in the nfl by any means, but we're 11-4, i'm as doubtful as the next guy about the true capabilities of this team, but after 15 games and 11 wins, you have to maybe give the team some credit.

the eagles were 11-5 last year...
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    pjfan021 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Maybe now the Bears will get some respect with the national media. If the Bears get a first round bye i really believe they have a legitimate shot at going to the super bowl not winning it but making it. I am a bears fan but have not been sold on this team being as good as their record says but I am swaying more to them being a very good team.
    They are a decent team that beat some crappy teams, and got lucky

we didn't get lucky 11 times and we didn't play 11 crappy teams. i'm not saying we're the best team in the nfl by any means, but we're 11-4, i'm as doubtful as the next guy about the true capabilities of this team, but after 15 games and 11 wins, you have to maybe give the team some credit.
    3rd string qb in miami
    3rd string qb vs minn
    Fake win vs detrot
    Win vs. a bad carolina team
    Gb is over rated.

Only quality win is philly. Jet are iffy.

Losses include washington at home. Hammered by ny and new england

So a couple of quality wins.

I want the bears to win as much as the next bears fan, but i'm not impressed to this point
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    81 wrote:
    3rd string qb in miami
    3rd string qb vs minn
    Fake win vs detrot
    Gb is over rated.

a win is a win
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    Not all wins are created equal.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Not all wins are created equal.
    very true, but wins - whether it be quality wins or not, are a must to get into the playoffs, then it's a whole new ballgame. I'm more confident about this team than the 2006 team. I agree they might not be the best team in the NFL, but I think they can beat anyone in the NFC if they continue to play like they have been as of late.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

81 wrote:
    pjfan021 wrote:
    81 wrote:

3rd string qb in miami
    3rd string qb vs minn
    Fake win vs detrot
    Gb is over rated.

Losses include washington at home. Hammered by ny and new england

careful, that kevin dude is thinking about ripping you to shreds right about now... :lol:
    So a couple of quality wins.

I want the bears to win as much as the next bears fan, but i'm not impressed to this point

i think they're a little better than you give them credit for. all depends on the defense. if they come to play and cutler shows up, you're a decent team.
    www.myspace.com
    pack over a touchdown favorite sunday :o .....wow you guys are getting no respect down to the final week.

go pack go. :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    Worst two seed ever?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Worst two seed ever?

I dunno about that.

That Bears team from 2001 had a real horseshoe up its ass and finished 13-3 somehow. This team is much better than that team was....
    81 wrote:
    Worst two seed ever?

I dunno about that.

That Bears team from 2001 had a real horseshoe up its ass and finished 13-3 somehow. This team is much better than that team was....

i'm hoping for replay of that divisional round game in a few weeks ;)
    www.myspace.com
  • 81 wrote:
    Worst two seed ever?

I dunno about that.

The big difference this time is that we have Jay Cutler as our QB instead of Jim Miller.
    81 wrote:
    Worst two seed ever?
    come on bro, jump on the bandwagon - there's plenty of room! :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

The big difference this time is that we have Jay Cutler as our QB instead of Jim Miller.

shane mathews.
    www.myspace.com
  • i'm hoping for replay of that divisional round game in a few weeks

shane mathews.

Wasn't it Miller who started that game and got knocked out on that hit by Hugh Douglas and then Matthews came in? Regardless, we alternated between both of those shitty QBs that season and somehow finished 13-3. It'll be different with Cutler.
    I always liked jim miller
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

shane mathews.

Wasn't it Miller who started that game and got knocked out on that hit by Hugh Douglas and then Matthews came in? Regardless, we alternated between both of those shitty QBs that season and somehow finished 13-3. It'll be different with Cutler.

yeah douglas knocked him out. that was awesome.

you guys got a lot of confidence in cutler now, huh?
    www.myspace.com
  • Bears 48
    Packers 2
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Bears 48
    Packers 2

It's good to have high hopes :mrgreen:

Chicago 34
    Green Bay 28
    Nice shirt.
    Bears 48
    Packers 2

Chicago 34
    Green Bay 28

it's better to be locked into the 2 seed vs. needed a win to make the playoffs.

i wouldn't be suprised if chicago plays a bad game with everything locked up at that point. but then again, they may want to knock GB from the playoffs. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Bears 48
    Packers 2

Chicago 34
    Green Bay 28

i wouldn't be suprised if chicago plays a bad game with everything locked up at that point. but then again, they may want to knock GB from the playoffs. :mrgreen:
    Perfect ending to the 16 game schedule???

Kicking the holy hell out of the Packers, and keeping them out of the playoffs.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • 81 wrote:

I don't think Chicago could play a bad game if they tried at this point.

It's the Packers. It's oldest rivalry in football. They will dominate.
    They have momentum going for them and will face a Packers team for whom it is life or death.

And all the Bears have to do is score some points, a whole different attitude, thankfully.
    Nice shirt.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    As much as it pains me to say this, I wanna bet my life savings on the pack this week
    81 wrote:
    and I liked Grossman while at the Bears too, and you see where that got us! :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

LukinFan wrote:
    81 wrote:
    and I liked Grossman while at the Bears too, and you see where that got us! :mrgreen:
    Bad rex
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Davidtrios wrote:
    As much as it pains me to say this, I wanna bet my life savings on the pack this week

you should have hopped on that a couple days ago. they're laying 10 or 11 at some spots now. i may even dabble on the bears to keep it close...
    www.myspace.com
  • Wasn't it Miller who started that game and got knocked out on that hit by Hugh Douglas and then Matthews came in? Regardless, we alternated between both of those shitty QBs that season and somehow finished 13-3. It'll be different with Cutler.

yeah douglas knocked him out. that was awesome.

you guys got a lot of confidence in cutler now, huh?

Just look at a list of some of the garbage QBs that have started for the Bears in the past 10-15 years and you'll understand why there is so much optimism for Cutler...
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    What do you wanna bet...

If the Bears take some starters out against the Packers and lose, Chicago fans are going to be up in arms.
    If the Bears leave the starters in and an Urlacher, Briggs, Cutler, or Forte gets hurt, Chicago fans will be up in arms.

While I've been critical of Lovie in the past, I do like how his passion other than winning is beating Green Bay.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Davidtrios wrote:

you should have hopped on that a couple days ago. they're laying 10 or 11 at some spots now. i may even dabble on the bears to keep it close...

10-11? i will take it! todd collins threw 4 picks vs the 2-13 panthers this yr...plus the pack NEED this win to make it. easy $$$
  • mca47 wrote:
    What do you wanna bet...

If the Bears take some starters out against the Packers and lose, Chicago fans are going to be up in arms.
    If the Bears leave the starters in and an Urlacher, Briggs, Cutler, or Forte gets hurt, Chicago fans will be up in arms.

While I've been critical of Lovie in the past, I do like how his passion other than winning is beating Green Bay.

You're right on. I can't wait to listen to 670 the score on Monday and listen to all these morons call in and complain because Lovie pulled the starters. It's pure comedy listening to these meatheads that call into these sportsradio shows...
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    I totally agree. It seems as everyone that calls in would have made the opposite calls Lovie made. I can say I definitely would have made some different calls than him at times, but I totally agree with him using the starters on Sunday. It'd be nice to knock GB out of the playoffs. I would also definitely see the reasoning for taking them out if there is a big lead one way or another, or if they are being physically beat up. I think one main reason behind this decision has to due with the fact that they will have a bye the following week and time to rest.

Oh yeah,...........and when Lovie came to Chicago he said his number one goal was to beat the Packers, then win the division, then win the Superbowl. They got the division and are halfway to another, why not complete the other half and completing the third would be nice while they're at it.
    mca47 wrote:
    What do you wanna bet...

You're right on. I can't wait to listen to 670 the score on Monday and listen to all these morons call in and complain because Lovie pulled the starters. It's pure comedy listening to these meatheads that call into these sportsradio shows...
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley