THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Anyone else see that commercial with McMahon saying the Bears will win the SB next year when monkeys fly out of his butt? Hahahah
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Anyone else see that commercial with McMahon saying the Bears will win the SB next year when monkeys fly out of his butt? Hahahah

i napped thru it.

i feel bad for McMahon.....i bet he was watching the game, saw the commercial and didn't remember filming it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Last 4 years- SB Champ has played Philly in the reg. season. Guess who we have next year? 8-)
  • Is it ever enough for these teams? With the money they share from the TV contracts, ticket prices are fucking insane...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/fo ... 0419.story
    Is it ever enough for these teams? With the money they share from the TV contracts, ticket prices are fucking insane...

We're the largest single-team market in the league, we have the smallest stadium capacity

maybe you should have built a bigger stadium. it's not like you don't have a rabid fan base :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Is it ever enough for these teams? With the money they share from the TV contracts, ticket prices are fucking insane...

We're the largest single-team market in the league, we have the smallest stadium capacity

maybe you should have built a bigger stadium. it's not like you don't have a rabid fan base :fp:

Oh man, don't even get me started on that. I didn't go to a home game for the first time in probably 10 years last season. I think I'm just going to stick with my 1 road game per year. It's always a better stadium.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280

Oh man, don't even get me started on that. I didn't go to a home game for the first time in probably 10 years last season. I think I'm just going to stick with my 1 road game per year. It's always a better stadium.

Yup. Pretty sure the only way I'd go to Soldier Field for a game anymore is if someone gave me a free ticket.
    Dropping $130 for nosebleed seats, in a crappy stadium where it's usually cold as shit, no parking...
    Yeah, no thanks. The Bears can just disappoint me on my HDTV in my warm living room on my comfy couch.
  • mca47 wrote:

Yup. Pretty sure the only way I'd go to Soldier Field for a game anymore is if someone gave me a free ticket.
    Dropping $130 for nosebleed seats, in a crappy stadium where it's usually cold as shit, no parking...
    Yeah, no thanks. The Bears can just disappoint me on my HDTV in my warm living room on my comfy couch.

Exactly. I have a friend w/ season tickets in his family, but even the face value for those is like $110 now. Forget that. Like you said, I'll lay my ass on the couch and yell at the Bears on my giant HDTV instead of freezing my dick off and dropping $200 to go to a game.
    it doesnt matter, im pretty sure its impossible to get tickets for face value anyway.
  • davidtrios wrote:
    it doesnt matter, im pretty sure its impossible to get tickets for face value anyway.

Yeah, single game tickets are pretty much impossible. But even for the season ticket holders they are jacking up the prices.
  • Should have brought Calvillo with him from the Alouettes, could have shown Cutler how a real man plays football when hurt.

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• Should have brought Calvillo with him from the Alouettes, could have shown Cutler how a real man plays football when hurt.

:fp: :fp: :fp:
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Should have brought Calvillo with him from the Alouettes, could have shown Cutler how a real man plays football when hurt.

And furthermore...

:roll: :roll: :roll:
    Should have brought Calvillo with him from the Alouettes, could have shown Cutler how a real man plays football when hurt.

With a side of....
  • mca47 wrote:

With a side of....
    THE WHO!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • quote="mca47"[quote="Indifference71"]

":fp: :fp: :fp:"

With a side of....
    THE WHO!!!!!
    [/quote]

And there folks is the stereotype wrapped into a nice little package. ;)

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• And there folks is the stereotype wrapped into a nice little package. ;)

And what stereotype would that be?

And there folks is the stereotype wrapped into a nice little package. ;)

And what stereotype would that be?

Yeah, I may be missing something too...
    don't you have a browns thread to.......errrrrr....nevermind. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    81 wrote:

There will be one after next year when all the bandwagon jumpers get off Shittsburgh's nuts and come on over to the 2013-14 AFC North Champion Browns train!!! :D
    Heisenberg wrote:
    I'm a Bears fan and I know tons of Bear fans. I don't know anyone who "hates" Jay. The article is kinda BS too as if you ever listen to Jay in interviews, he breaks it down realistically and consistently blames himself. Apparently whoever wrote that article doesn't watch post-game interviews.... *scratches head*. :?:
    Johnny Knox gone
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    81 wrote:
    Johnny Knox gone

Yea i read iffy he can ever play again..hate to hear these football stories..if healthy we wouldnt have to see devon catching 2 yard passes then his feet slipping out from underneath him every time..
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    81 wrote:
    Johnny Knox gone
    That's really too bad. While he made a TON of mistakes on the field, he was young and had a lot of potential.
    I hope for his sake he can make it back, but I really don't see that happening.
    The Bears could have let him go last year. While a sad day for Knox, he should at least know the Bears kept him around, paid him his money, and he got free NFL quality rehab on the team's dime.
    Bears to meet with ND line backer at combine :fp: :fp: :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

im sure every team will just so they can point and laugh at him
    davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

Yeah, that guy is never going to hear the end of that! :lol:
    davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

i've read a few draft things that say the bears could be interested in him with brian being out of contract and old.

you don't spend the time to interview a guy if you aren't interested in them
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Heisenberg wrote:
    81 wrote:

There will be one after next year when all the bandwagon jumpers get off Shittsburgh's nuts and come on over to the 2013-14 AFC North Champion Browns train!!! :D
    Wait, what?