!??*****BIG BROTHER 12*****??!

12346»

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    pandora wrote:
    Brit is already gone. They did the eviction yesterday. They are gonna make it seem like it's a live show tonight when they did it yesterday. They turned off all the feeds yesterday. The people that were there yesterday inthe audiance tweeted everything.
    GO BRIGADE! :D
    I'm still rootin for ENZO!

Me too! Go Enzo, he needs that money to purchase some Rogaine. Hayden has way too much hair as it is, and Lane is an oil tycoon. Go Bayonne!!

enzo should participate in the going bald thread. how do you go on national tv like that? come on dude.
    www.myspace.com
  • Aw, Lane has been my favorite from the beginning... although they have made him look a little psychotic lately. I think he felt really bad when they were telling Brittany, because Enzo was being an ass in the way he was telling her and Lane needed to pretend he was ok with it. I think he really is a big sensitive guy and really liked her.

I also think Lane is a lot smarter than he is letting on...

Can't figure out if Enzo was purposely losing the challenges all season to keep the target off his back and yet make it seem to the jury that he deserves the prize because he made it this far without winning anything. the other boys carried him along. I think he's shady (but funny as hell!).

Hayden will probably win... and then get cast as Shaggy in the next Scooby Doo movie. What is up with the hair?!? :oops:
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pandora wrote:
    [
    GO BRIGADE! :D
    I'm still rootin for ENZO!

Me too! Go Enzo, he needs that money to purchase some Rogaine. Hayden has way too much hair as it is, and Lane is an oil tycoon. Go Bayonne!!

enzo should participate in the going bald thread. how do you go on national tv like that? come on dude.
    I think he is a very pleasant looking man, his personality makes him very attractive, which is the case for most people. Hair ain't everything and I love hair coming from the 70's and 80's never too much hair
    People change over the years, can't stop what the years do to us. Best to just grin and bear it :D
    Aw, Lane has been my favorite from the beginning... although they have made him look a little psychotic lately. I think he felt really bad when they were telling Brittany, because Enzo was being an ass in the way he was telling her and Lane needed to pretend he was ok with it. I think he really is a big sensitive guy and really liked her.

Can't figure out if Enzo was purposely losing the challenges all season to keep the target off his back and yet make it seem to the jury that he deserves the prize because he made it this far without winning anything. the other boys carried him along. I think he's shady (but funny as hell!).

Hayden will probably win... and then get cast as Shaggy in the next Scooby Doo movie. What is up with the hair?!? :oops:
    I liked Lane coming in then found out he shoots animals for fun in the dark, I think that's creepy. Then he says the other night about Brit, comparing hurting her to the death of one of his best dogs.
    Must be to much of a "Mans Man" for me. Sensitive? That's may be a bit of a stretch, perhaps smarter, I don't know, he doesn't seem so in the diary room, just kind of crazy excited, like you said....editing

Enzo will bring up that the brigade was his plan going in and it worked, he's riding on that in the end if he makes it there. That and his personality. I don't think that's enough against Hayden though, maybe Lane.

Hayden should win he has been the best player. I want to cut those bangs so bad! A few times when his hair has been back or he's wet he's very handsome, why is he hiding behind those bangs?! Someday he'll look back on the pics and wonder "what was I thinking" :?
  • I think Hayden's a cutie..... just wish you could see more of his face! ;)

Hair ain't everything and I love hair coming from the 70's and 80's never too much hair
    People change over the years, can't stop what the years do to us. Best to just grin and bear it :D[/quote]
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • Aw, Lane has been my favorite from the beginning... although they have made him look a little psychotic lately. I think he felt really bad when they were telling Brittany, because Enzo was being an ass in the way he was telling her and Lane needed to pretend he was ok with it. I think he really is a big sensitive guy and really liked her.

agree with all 4 paragraphs....and I do think that Enzo threw a lot of those comps

the way I see it for the final 2:
    Hayden vs Lane - Hayden wins easily
    Hayden vs Enzo - Hayden wins in a close vote
    Lane vs Enzo - Enzo wins easily
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Aw, Lane has been my favorite from the beginning... although they have made him look a little psychotic lately. I think he felt really bad when they were telling Brittany, because Enzo was being an ass in the way he was telling her and Lane needed to pretend he was ok with it. I think he really is a big sensitive guy and really liked her.

agree with all 4 paragraphs....and I do think that Enzo threw a lot of those comps

the way I see it for the final 2:
    Hayden vs Lane - Hayden wins easily
    Hayden vs Enzo - Hayden wins in a close vote
    Lane vs Enzo - Enzo wins easily

Pretty sure Enzo with his big mouth and ego would have revealed to the viewing public via the private confessional if he threw even one of the competitions and it wouldn't have mattered to his game as the house guests would still be unaware...yeah, just a pathetic comp player..embarrassing..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Yeah, I see your point Champ. Maybe 'throwing the comp' isn't the best description, but you could definitely tell when he was trying to win and when he was just going through the motions.
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Yeah, I see your point Champ. Maybe 'throwing the comp' isn't the best description, but you could definitely tell when he was trying to win and when he was just going through the motions.

Did you see how excited he was when he finally won something by pushing around a 7th grade girl..he was gloating all over the place for days, how he was an animal and it's all about who wants it more at that point, and it's his time now etc..lol...he is just a complete imbecile, but I hope he wins ;) ..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • I kind of figured Hayden would win (he was the better player both socially and competition-wise), but thought the vote was going to be 6-1. Then again, Brendan and Rachel showed their ignorance again by refusing to believe what everyone was telling them. They just refuse to believe they got outsmarted by anyone.

I'll undoubtedly keep watching the show, but I hope next season is better. This one seemed to have a lot more boring weeks than usual.
    We're gonna watch it tonight, taped it on the dvr... 11pm is to late for us on a work night :geek:
    but I figured Hayden would win and he should, I'm glad.
    We will watch it next summer too, I like the psychology behind the game....trapped with strangers :mrgreen:
  • sorry...didn't mean to spoil it for you :oops:
    sorry...didn't mean to spoil it for you :oops:
    oh no you did not... I should have shown a little restraint and not smiley_peek.gif peeked
    just like a pandora huh? that curiosity thing :lol:
    I really figured he'd win, we'll have some wine and enjoy fast forwarding through all the God awful commercials :D
  • I kind of figured Hayden would win (he was the better player both socially and competition-wise), but thought the vote was going to be 6-1. Then again, Brendan and Rachel showed their ignorance again by refusing to believe what everyone was telling them. They just refuse to believe they got outsmarted by anyone.

I'll undoubtedly keep watching the show, but I hope next season is better. This one seemed to have a lot more boring weeks than usual.
    Agree 100% with you i said 6-1 or 5-2 at best. I forgot how clueless Brendon and Rachel really were. EVERYONE told them that the brigade ran everything now that that go back and think about it,yet they live in such a dream world they refused to listen. Even though i was a Layne fan,Hayden did deserve to win. Wonder how britney is doing now that she found out her house burnt half down Wednesday night?
    Go Birds!!!!
    Hey I loved the finale it was great! Made the season seem better somehow. A big bottle of wine and take out Pizza helps too.....

Boy Matt is one unpopular dude now 8-) he was so cocky, funny the look on Andrew's face about Matt's wife's made up disease

I felt sorry for Enzo, the brigade ( they spelled it wrong :? ! ) was his brainstorm going into the house. I wish he would have gotten the 25,000 from the TV fans.
    I thought he was fighting back tears watching those 2 sit where he should /could have been.
    If only he had won more challenges it would have been his.

I think he needs to take over Larry Kings job when he retires this year...he would be great interviewing. He can make anyone feel comfortable and like a buddy and the heavy accent...awesome. A wonderful quick sense of humor he has too.

I'm unpopular still, but I love Rachel and Brendan, she just makes me smile, there is an innocence there, more genuine then many of the others but faulted for her presentation.
    Ditzy isn't often popular but something I get. And they got the raw end of the deal.

The four non jury members seemed very bummed! Monet..... :roll: :oops:

Reagan is just awful, he thinks he's got everyone figured out and is incredible mean but then gets totally snowed by Matt. :shock: :o :lolno:
    His Mama did not teach him well, such a sharp tongue shows the spirit of the heart.

Looking forward to next season..... aloha :D
  • pandora wrote:
    Hey I loved the finale it was great! Made the season seem better somehow. A big bottle of wine and take out Pizza helps too.....

Boy Matt is one unpopular dude now 8-) he was so cocky, funny the look on Andrew's face about Matt's wife's made up disease

I felt sorry for Enzo, the brigade ( they spelled it wrong :? ! ) was his brainstorm going into the house. I wish he would have gotten the 25,000 from the TV fans.
    I thought he was fighting back tears watching those 2 sit where he should /could have been.

I think he needs to take over Larry Kings job when he retires this year...he would be great interviewing. He can make anyone feel comfortable and like a buddy and the heavy accent...awesome. A wonderful quick sense of humor he has too.

I'm unpopular still, but I love Rachel and Brendan, she just makes me smile, there is an innocence there, more genuine then many of the others but faulted for her presentation.
    Ditzy isn't often popular but something I get. And they got the raw end of the deal.

Reagan is just awful, he thinks he's got everyone figured out and is incredible mean but then gets totally snowed by Matt. :shock: :o :lolno:
    His Mama did not teach him well, such a sharp tongue shows the spirit of the heart.

I was really pulling for Enzo, but I realized he had no chance. Since Lane certainly didn't need the money I'm glad Hayden won. Also, glad my girl Brit got the $25K since it wasn't Enzo. He's a cool dude...or seems to be.
    Pandora, me and cole were pretty bummed about it ending. It's been a lot of fun watching it this summer although i usually don't watch such shows. I'm glad she happened to watch it the first week and then made me watch it :D
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
    pandora wrote:

I was really pulling for Enzo, but I realized he had no chance. Since Lane certainly didn't need the money I'm glad Hayden won. Also, glad my girl Brit got the $25K since it wasn't Enzo. He's a cool dude...or seems to be.
    Pandora, me and cole were pretty bummed about it ending. It's been a lot of fun watching it this summer although i usually don't watch such shows. I'm glad she happened to watch it the first week and then made me watch it :D
    We watched it from the beginning however many years its been.
    Then it went through a period with a lot of hook ups, not my word,
    but what the young people call hitting on each other, I guess.
    It got very strange, too much making out in night vision camera for me.
    I'm not into watching other people :lol: especially my kids age!
    Anyways we watched some last year and was glad to see it was back to the
    psychological, social, physical and mental strengths game it was intended to be.
    It's a good show that gets a bad rap.
    Glad you're a fan Jake, we can "talk" next season :D