!??*****BIG BROTHER 12*****??!

Comments

• I would love for Matt to be able to convince Regan, Brendan and Brit of the Brigade's existence and have Enzo go home first, then Hayden or Lane at the second eviction.

They talk so much trash about what others are doing, I wish they'd take a look at themselves - horrible horrible people this year
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    double eviction tonight kiddies.

should turn this house upside down with no problems,...
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    My prediction is that Matt is evicted, then Ragan is evicted. If not Ragan, then Britney.
    pandora wrote:
    The Brigade wouldn't have had a chance to win it up against Matt in the end if he hadn't turned on Reagan.
    I don't know about that. Final 2 is all situational and based on if the jury votes based on gameplay versus emotions. Unless the jury votes mainly on gameplay, I think Matt loses to everyone left except for Ragan and Brendan.
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    I'll be so glad to see that little douche Matt go home tonight. His arrogance will not be missed. I really could care less who wins this year. As much as I love watching Big Brother, this season hasn't done much for me.
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    The Champ wrote:
    I dont really like anyone from this season to be honest

At least Matt has some good game play and can win competitions

Yeah, really is a weak cast..I now hate everyone (well, Brittany I'd fuck but that's about it)...Matt proclaimed himself the best player in the history of big brother like on the 2nd day. Lane used to be okay, but now is just painfully overdoing it and trying way too hard--annoying as fuck...Reagan is just a big cry baby pussy little shit who has absolutely no clue about what's going on in the game, and did nothing as the saboteur..Enzo was cool, but now just mopes around in a paranoid jersey shore senseless frenzy..truly is an idiot...Brendan is self explanatory....shirtless Haydon will always be nothing more than a tool, obviously..

Exactly what he said!! However, I would have shagged Kristen too, other than Brittany.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pandora wrote:
    The Brigade wouldn't have had a chance to win it up against Matt in the end if he hadn't turned on Reagan.
    I don't know about that. Final 2 is all situational and based on if the jury votes based on gameplay versus emotions. Unless the jury votes mainly on gameplay, I think Matt loses to everyone left except for Ragan and Brendan.
    I think gameplay is pretty important and Matt has done well but you are right, if he was there in the end he probably wouldn't get the brigade votes but if he hadn't have turned on Reagan he would have had his and Brits vote. I agree he'd take it over Brendan. It will interesting to see who else goes tonight
    To fans gameplay is pretty important, but I would be hard pressed to vote for someone I didn't like just because they played a good game if I had been sent to the jury. I'd like to think I'd respect the game and vote for the best player, but I don't know if I really could. I think this group of people would vote more on emotion than anything else, which would spell Matt's doom in the end.

You're right that it will be an interesting show. I hope the fast paced nature of the double elimination causes some problems with their decision making.....
    I wish Brendan had stayed but I figured he was too strong for the brigade to keep. I think he proved to be a classy guy. I wish him and Rachel well, I hope we get to see the jury house more, I always liked that part, I've always wanted to go there!
    This is cool, 3 Brigades and Ragan and Brit. Ragan is on their radar if they get a chance I guess, but it may be wiser to keep him over Brit for end play. She may have more votes.
    I don't remember any Big Bro where everyone voted together each time. I think Kathy was the only one to vote once against the house which of course" the house" seems to be the Brigade. I find that very strange and maybe a clue as to who will take the $$.
  • pandora wrote:
    I wish Brendan had stayed but I figured he was too strong for the brigade to keep. I think he proved to be a classy guy. I wish him and Rachel well, I hope we get to see the jury house more, I always liked that part, I've always wanted to go there!
    This is cool, 3 Brigades and Ragan and Brit. Ragan is on their radar if they get a chance I guess, but it may be wiser to keep him over Brit for end play. She may have more votes.
    I don't remember any Big Bro where everyone voted together each time. I think Kathy was the only one to vote once against the house which of course" the house" seems to be the Brigade. I find that very strange and maybe a clue as to who will take the $$.
    Oh Pandora!!! Can't believe you liked Brendan and Rachel!!! :D
    She was SOOOOOOO obnoxious!!! Brendan may actually be a pretty cool guy, but I think he should have turned his back on his allegiance to Rachel after she left and tried to make friends but he continued to go after people based on what Rachel would've wanted. Big game play mistake in my book. I think he could've saved himself.
    Now, Matt outed the Brigade so Ragan and Brit should be working hard on Lane to turn his back on the brigade but I'm not sure he would do it. Enzo might be more willing actually???
    By the way, I haven't watched this show since probably the first season, maybe second, but Cole "discovered" it and now I'm like a crackhead needing my BB fix!! :D
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Lane won hoh lastnight. I'll bet anybody anything (I'll bet one of my pj bootlegs) that brendon ask rach to marry him on finale night.
    I'll be back
    pandora wrote:
    She was SOOOOOOO obnoxious!!! Brendan may actually be a pretty cool guy, but I think he should have turned his back on his allegiance to Rachel after she left and tried to make friends but he continued to go after people based on what Rachel would've wanted. Big game play mistake in my book. I think he could've saved himself.
    Now, Matt outed the Brigade so Ragan and Brit should be working hard on Lane to turn his back on the brigade but I'm not sure he would do it. Enzo might be more willing actually???
    By the way, I haven't watched this show since probably the first season, maybe second, but Cole "discovered" it and now I'm like a crackhead needing my BB fix!! :D
    Jake, I liked Rachel from the start, I've gotten a little flack here for it but I understand her obnoxiousness and I like a strong smart woman! She's a little too emotional though for her head and cares way too much what others think of her. Brendan really likes her and I think him a great man to stand by her that way. They are similar souls, compliment each other, might actually make it. You know me, I'm all for love :D
    We watched it some last season after skipping a few years.
    Out of who's left I want Enzo to win, he makes me laugh and it was his idea about the Brigade, I'm pretty sure. That meow meow!! Lane shoots things for fun I can't get into that, I think him maybe a bit jerkish. Looks at himself in the mirror too an awful lot! Very telling.
    Glad Cole turned you on to it, smart girl!
    Lane won hoh lastnight. I'll bet anybody anything (I'll bet one of my pj bootlegs) that brendon ask rach to marry him on finale night.
    oh you toy with me, now that is a romantic thought, I like it :D I like to believe in love
    pandora wrote:
    If memory serves me correctly, seasons 9 and 10 had a lot of unanimous or unanimous but one votes. I only started watching with season 7, so don't know before then. Seasons 9 and 10 also seemed to be a shift in voting how the HOH wanted rather than what the individual voter wanted, which isn't all that good for the game imo.

Good for Ragan winning POV...although he'll probably have to win it again this week. With what the update sites have been reporting, I'm a little surprised Britney wasn't evicted. The remaining Brigade had been talking a lot of just wanting to get Matt, Ragan, and Brit out and how Brendan was so disposable that they could dump him off at any time. Guess Brendan just got on their nerves too much in the end.
  • pandora wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    Jake, I liked Rachel from the start, I've gotten a little flack here for it but I understand her obnoxiousness and I like a strong smart woman! She's a little too emotional though for her head and cares way too much what others think of her. Brendan really likes her and I think him a great man to stand by her that way. They are similar souls, compliment each other, might actually make it. You know me, I'm all for love :D
    Out of who's left I want Enzo to win, he makes me laugh and it was his idea about the Brigade, I'm pretty sure. That meow meow!! Lane shoots things for fun I can't get into that, I think him maybe a bit jerkish. Looks at himself in the mirror too an awful lot! Very telling.
    I think both Lane and Hayden are big dummies. I guess if I like anybody left in the house it would have to be Enzo and Brit although I do find Ragan to be funny as hell.
    And yeah...I think you were probably right about Brit in your earlier comments, but DAMN that girl is hawt!!! :D:D:D
    Cole is a smart girl for sure, but she also likes watching Jersey Shore...which I absolutely loathe!
    If not for BB i would've gotten three hours of that junk last night :shock:

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
    pandora wrote:
    oh you toy with me, now that is a romantic thought, I like it :D I like to believe in love

I'd believe it if I was love. I can't stand those two. Next year should be all stars. But I wouldn't consider anybody from the last few seasons to be allstars, I don't even remember back past last year.
    I'll be back
    Evel Dick (season 8) is about the only person after the all-star season that should get a shot in the next all-star season. Maybe Dan or Memphis from season 10.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    i must say...this show is prety interesting. one of the few reality shows that keeps my attention from time to time.

i miss the chick with the big cans though. but the blonde is pretty hot. i was actually rooting for the first dude who got kicked off last night.

interestingly--i rarely watch it on cbs. this is what i tune into to fall asleep at night on showtime. i just recently started watching the actual cbs stuff last week. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    I've only watched Big Bro on cbs and I know they edit edit edit and probably really sway the viewer, oh just like real life news!! ;)
    I see many of the men here, their opinions are based on how the ladies look to some degree. I don't do that with the menfolk and like them if they seem to be genuinely nice people, which I shouldn't cause of game strategy, being nice isn't best but that is what I find attractive.
    Matt was so cocky as I believe Evel was, I think he was a cool guy in real life but I didn't care for him in the game. I only saw a bit of that season though and don't remember specifics.
    That is why I liked Brendan he is a nice guy, when they went home to meet his previous girlfriend and Mom they held no credibility with me, the Mom behaved just awful. I would never have said things like that on national TV of someone who had been close to my family. They may not be shallow people but for me that was what their words were.
    pandora wrote:
    I think both Lane and Hayden are big dummies. I guess if I like anybody left in the house it would have to be Enzo and Brit although I do find Ragan to be funny as hell.
    And yeah...I think you were probably right about Brit in your earlier comments, but DAMN that girl is hawt!!! :D:D:D
    Cole is a smart girl for sure, but she also likes watching Jersey Shore...which I absolutely loathe!
    I know nothing of Jersey Shore but it doesn't sound good :lol:
  • pandora wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    If anything good comes of it at all, it once again proves that the south doesn't have a monopoly on stupid, ignorant people!!

pandora wrote:
    If anything good comes of it at all, it once again proves that the south doesn't have a monopoly on stupid, ignorant people!!
    :lol: Well then thats why this smart little lady likes it so :D
    pandora wrote:
    Stupid is everywhere.....not just down here in the South :P

Wonder who Lane will put up? I'm sure Ragan's gonna be the target....wonder if he can win POV again?
    pandora wrote:
    Stupid is everywhere.....not just down here in the South :P

Wonder who Lane will put up? I'm sure Ragan's gonna be the target....wonder if he can win POV again?
    my bad, but I hope he goes to the jury house, then show the jury house a bit too, I'm missing that.
    why your bad pandora?

eh, like most everybody else, I don't really care who wins at this point......I just want to see something happen in the Brigade vs. Brit/Ragan dynamic.....otherwise, it will just be Ragan and Britney going home in successive weeks leaving just about the most boring couple of weeks in BB history
    why your bad pandora?

eh, like most everybody else, I don't really care who wins at this point......I just want to see something happen in the Brigade vs. Brit/Ragan dynamic.....otherwise, it will just be Ragan and Britney going home in successive weeks leaving just about the most boring couple of weeks in BB history
    I agree but you know I really like Enzo so boring as it may be I want meow meow to win :D He has the most personality at least.
    Watched the Emmys last night need to get caught up on Big Bro. I have new respect for Jimmy Fallon, his impressions were spot on last night and on Americas Got Talent a couple weeks ago. Impressionists are cool, like Frank Gorshin and Rich Little. Its kind of a dying form of comedy.
    Jimmy last night http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL0pKOPTB8g :D
    pandora wrote:
    Watched the Emmys last night need to get caught up on Big Bro. I have new respect for Jimmy Fallon, his impressions were spot on last night and on Americas Got Talent a couple weeks ago. Impressionists are cool, like Frank Gorshin and Rich Little. Its kind of a dying form of comedy.

I don't like Fallon. I don't find him funny. I don't like anybody from SNL. When I'm flipping through the stations to find something to watch and snl is on, I want to drive a steak knife through my eyes and jab pencils in my ears.
    I'll be back
    Hayden is on the block now. I hope they him out, I want ragan to win. Lane dosent need the money, his family is in the oil business.
    I'll be back
    pandora wrote:

I don't like Fallon. I don't find him funny. I don't like anybody from SNL. When I'm flipping through the stations to find something to watch and snl is on, I want to drive a steak knife through my eyes and jab pencils in my ears.
    :lol: I see you do not like SNL :lol: