!??*****BIG BROTHER 12*****??!

Comments

• pandora wrote:
    Just got caught up, glad to see Kristen's gone. Reallly didn't like her and whats up with Brendan? he's a little whiny after the paint can episode. I know I stand alone but I still like Rachel and hope she stays, annoying but a good player. I was thinking Matt probably won't use the special POV till next week to protect himself. I think that's gonna bite him in the ass though, the brigade already doesn't like him and as it gets closer to the end he will be a threat to win cause of the strong player he's been. They will try to get him out if they can.

I don't like Rachel, but at least she's a competitor. I don't want her to go home either. I think once she leaves, the brigade will coast, and they'll easily pick off Kathy, Britney and Ragan. I still can't figure out how nobody has caught on to those four.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    emptycup wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    Just got caught up, glad to see Kristen's gone. Reallly didn't like her and whats up with Brendan? he's a little whiny after the paint can episode. I know I stand alone but I still like Rachel and hope she stays, annoying but a good player. I was thinking Matt probably won't use the special POV till next week to protect himself. I think that's gonna bite him in the ass though, the brigade already doesn't like him and as it gets closer to the end he will be a threat to win cause of the strong player he's been. They will try to get him out if they can.

I don't like Rachel, but at least she's a competitor. I don't want her to go home either. I think once she leaves, the brigade will coast, and they'll easily pick off Kathy, Britney and Ragan. I still can't figure out how nobody has caught on to those four.
    Me either, they deserve to win if nobody is gonna catch them! My fave is Enzo now I hope he wins although I know he is a slacker on competitions, I think it's that awesome accent but he better step up his game play now.
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    I can't stand Rachel,she will go home this week. She is better then everyone thinks but i can't take her voice and comments any longer. Brendon's gotta be the biggiest p#ssy i've ever seen. What a train wreck they are together,can't wait to see the tirade happen. Im pretty sure the final 5 will be the birgade and britney. She is extremely cool with lane. Enzo and layne seem to be the tighiest alined pair in the house other then the sick couple. If i had to say now were looking at a enzo layne final,or if he keeps winning a enzo matt one.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    I agree

Brandon and Rachel will be broken apart by this week.,

dont see anyone winning POV that will actually use it .
    Plus, the element of the saboteur 2 now in effect, he ( Ragan ) seems to be welcoming that role openly .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    I can't stand Rachel,she will go home this week. She is better then everyone thinks but i can't take her voice and comments any longer. Brendon's gotta be the biggiest p#ssy i've ever seen. What a train wreck they are together,can't wait to see the tirade happen. Im pretty sure the final 5 will be the birgade and britney. She is extremely cool with lane. Enzo and layne seem to be the tighiest alined pair in the house other then the sick couple. If i had to say now were looking at a enzo layne final,or if he keeps winning a enzo matt one.
    If Ragen doesn't screw up with being the saboteur he might make it near the end, same with Kathy she's do to crawl out of the woodwork any day now, she is a Sheriff after all, could be tough and surprise us. They have got to start to figure out something is up and discover the brigade then try to break them up pretty soon. Kristen said she suspected something so maybe the others do too and they just aren't showing that to the public yet. I'm pissed at Lane cause he likes to shoot at living things for fun, he was my favorite though til that, just can't support someone who does idiotic stuff like that. My vote is Enzo.
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    I agree

Brandon and Rachel will be broken apart by this week.,

dont see anyone winning POV that will actually use it .
    Plus, the element of the saboteur 2 now in effect, he ( Ragan ) seems to be welcoming that role openly .
    I'm hoping Rachel wins the POV and Matt doesn't use the super POV and Whiney Brendan goes home, he gets on my nerves more than Rachel and she deserves to stay shes a fighter.
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    For a spoiler site I recommend,hamsterwatch.com. I check it out from time to time. If no brigade member goes home next week wjich is highly unlikely cause of matt having that power then there pretty much in the clear. Rachel will go home this week leaving 8. Next week even if a brigade member dosent win hoh with matts power they will decise who goes home as well. Leaving 7 people left all 4 members and 3 others who all think they have side deals with them all. There's no way the brigade other then internal fighting dosent make it to the final 5. They will be house majority.
    Go Birds!!!!
    For a spoiler site I recommend,hamsterwatch.com. I check it out from time to time. If no brigade member goes home next week wjich is highly unlikely cause of matt having that power then there pretty much in the clear. Rachel will go home this week leaving 8. Next week even if a brigade member dosent win hoh with matts power they will decise who goes home as well. Leaving 7 people left all 4 members and 3 others who all think they have side deals with them all. There's no way the brigade other then internal fighting dosent make it to the final 5. They will be house majority.
    I think you are right but don't count out some surprises. And I think internal fighting could be a real threat to the brigade.
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    I think the Brigade's biggest threat after super veto is played is Kathy winning hoh. I think she'd put up only Brigade members, including replacement noms. I think she'd try to keep Ragan and Britney there as long as she could.

Britney is kind of a wild card too. I can see her putting up everyone in the house, except maybe Lane.
    I think the Brigade's biggest threat after super veto is played is Kathy winning hoh. I think she'd put up only Brigade members, including replacement noms. I think she'd try to keep Ragan and Britney there as long as she could.

Britney is kind of a wild card too. I can see her putting up everyone in the house, except maybe Lane.
    Yea I'm kind of hoping Kathy socks it to em!
    i know shes a cop and all but really does Kathy have a clue ?

( Brigadewise ? )
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    i know shes a cop and all but really does Kathy have a clue ?

( Brigadewise ? )
    I don't know I hope so. We didn't know Kristen was questioning something was going on so maybe the others are and not verbalizing it. It seems weird this year how everyone is going along with "the house".
    funny speech by Brendan....I think if Britney had been a few feet closer to him that she would have bitch-slapped him to next week

I was glad Kathy stuck up for herself and didn't give in to Rachel's bullying....maybe that's the start of seeing some signs of life in her game

all in all I'm just glad that Brenchel is finally getting broken up!
    funny speech by Brendan....I think if Britney had been a few feet closer to him that she would have bitch-slapped him to next week

I was glad Kathy stuck up for herself and didn't give in to Rachel's bullying....maybe that's the start of seeing some signs of life in her game

all in all I'm just glad that Brenchel is finally getting broken up!
    We haven't watched last night yet, I had to watch Memphis Beat we taped from Tuesday, my new favorite show, what was the final song? I have to google it and download it, note to self :D
    anywho... I'm reading between the lines here and it looks like some self empowerment is coming to the ladies, yes! It would be boring if it just turned out to be the brigade unchallenged. I can only hope whiney Brendan went home and my annoying girlfriend Rachel stayed, I do like her silliness.
    Bye Bye Rachel !
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Bye Bye Rachel !
    uh oh :lol:
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Watching Brendan barely knock down 3 pins was hilarious, but even more funny was his pussy ass reaction to it....big muscle man is such a little bitch....and Rachel looks more and more hideous with each passing day..her face is all kinds of broken out......overall, this cast sucks..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
    Well cause I'm a Rachel fan since the start, I want her to get back in there and kick some ass. I liked what Miss Julie told her there at the end, she may not be done with the house yet. I hope they send her back in. And in the name of love I also hope Brendan wins HOH, that would make it interesting, he's working hard at the ropes could be his moment. I found his pussy behavior endearing, maybe he truly likes this girl, can a man be too emotional?
    I hope a little light bulb goes on soon for somebody in there and they see the brigade for what it really is, on the road to winning.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    There was a Big Brother 2???

I thought reality TV died 10 years ago. Don't tell me Survivor is still on.
    pandora wrote:
    Well cause I'm a Rachel fan since the start, I want her to get back in there and kick some ass. I liked what Miss Julie told her there at the end, she may not be done with the house yet. I hope they send her back in. And in the name of love I also hope Brendan wins HOH, that would make it interesting, he's working hard at the ropes could be his moment. I found his pussy behavior endearing, maybe he truly likes this girl, can a man be too emotional?
    I hope a little light bulb goes on soon for somebody in there and they see the brigade for what it really is, on the road to winning.

Don't get your hopes up about what Julie said...maybe the tequila skank will be back in the house as a special guest competition host or something, but will not be in the running for the title....and Brendan's pussy behavior is not endearing, it's just him being a pussy and he'll always be the girl in any relationship....the ex-fiance segment was perfect and spot on!

As for the HOH, there was talk that the Brigade will not challenge for it as they want Brendan to win, then target Regan and Brittany..Matt has the golden sombrero and the following week Brendan is ineligible for HOH ....haven't checked the spoilers, but considering this Brendan probably is the HOH..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Don't get your hopes up about what Julie said...maybe the tequila skank will be back in the house as a special guest competition host or something, but will not be in the running for the title....and Brendan's pussy behavior is not endearing, it's just him being a pussy and he'll always be the girl in any relationship....the ex-fiance segment was perfect and spot on!

As for the HOH, there was talk that the Brigade will not challenge for it as they want Brendan to win, then target Regan and Brittany..Matt has the golden sombrero and the following week Brendan is ineligible for HOH ....haven't checked the spoilers, but considering this Brendan probably is the HOH..
    Maybe Brendan will get HOH then as the brigade is planning but he will wise up and put up the brigade members instead whom they are hoping for. It makes for kind of a boring show without a twist, so I'm hoping.
    Actually not a bad strategy for the Brigade....if they can get Brendan to nominate Britney/Ragan/Kathy. Let Brendan do the dirty work so that they're pissed at Brendan later on in the game and not lose a potential jury vote. If that happens, there's no reason Brendan wouldn't be the main target the next week. It would be him vs. the house.

Plus, If it came down to worst case scenario, the Brigade has the insurance of the diamond veto (even though the three besides Matt don't know that).
    Actually not a bad strategy for the Brigade....if they can get Brendan to nominate Britney/Ragan/Kathy. Let Brendan do the dirty work so that they're pissed at Brendan later on in the game and not lose a potential jury vote. If that happens, there's no reason Brendan wouldn't be the main target the next week. It would be him vs. the house.

Plus, If it came down to worst case scenario, the Brigade has the insurance of the diamond veto (even though the three besides Matt don't know that).
    I agree very good strategy but kind of boring, I want some action!
    i thought i was hearing things, till my sis told me i wasnt

the chenbot told Rachel she might be back in the house

that was a little crazy !
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Just like Jeff and Jordan were back in the house Thursday...no way they'd allow that cow to continue with the game after she was booted....that would be the end of the show forever..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Just like Jeff and Jordan were back in the house Thursday...no way they'd allow that cow to continue with the game after she was booted....that would be the end of the show forever..

but alas the Chenbot did deliver that nugget before signing off the other night.
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    The Champ wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

but alas the Chenbot did deliver that nugget before signing off the other night.

What that she'd have another opportunity to win the game? Did I miss something else she said? Every season some of the jurors go back to host various competitions and/or fuck with the house guests...I think that muscle monkey Jesse went back to the house a few times during his season after being ousted, but was never in the running..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    I don't know American asked that the saboteur say someone was not leaving the game last week, so maybe the show will turn it around on the players and really honor that and make it true. It would be cool if Rachel came back in and kicked the brigades butt :mrgreen: liking that twist.
    pandora wrote:
    I don't know American asked that the saboteur say someone was not leaving the game last week, so maybe the show will turn it around on the players and really honor that and make it true. It would be cool if Rachel came back in and kicked the brigades butt :mrgreen: liking that twist.

No, that would be horrible....I have nightmares about that skank's laugh and dismantled mug....so fucking annoying..I love how Brittany fucks with her though and the impersonation of her on the goodbye message was spot on....Rachel rolled her eyes in appreciation :D ..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    pandora wrote:

No, that would be horrible....I have nightmares about that skank's laugh and dismantled mug....so fucking annoying..I love how Brittany fucks with her though and the impersonation of her on the goodbye message was spot on....Rachel rolled her eyes in appreciation :D ..
    well thats kind of what I mean, makes a show more interesting, I know Rachel is annoying thats why I can appreciate her so!!