!??*****BIG BROTHER 12*****??!

pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
edited September 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone else watching?

I'd love to do something with Hayden's hair, those bangs are driving me bats :mrgreen: :!:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    I'm watching...for the most part I love Big Brother, although the last couple of seasons have been kind of boring. I don't really have anyone that I'm pulling for right now. I will say that Matt is an embarassment to my profession seeing how big of a douche he is. Also, I do want Rachel to leave as soon as possible. She just annoys the hell outta me. I don't know how the people in that house can stand to be around her.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I'm watching...for the most part I love Big Brother, although the last couple of seasons have been kind of boring. I don't really have anyone that I'm pulling for right now. I will say that Matt is an embarassment to my profession seeing how big of a douche he is. Also, I do want Rachel to leave as soon as possible. She just annoys the hell outta me. I don't know how the people in that house can stand to be around her.
    Yes Rachel is annoying but I like her innocence and nonjudgmental ways and I'm hoping the ditzy is an act since she is a chemistry grad student. She might be a sleeper. Make some friends and stick around.
    I'm wondering why they haven't figured out yet about the brigade
    We missed the last couple seasons but thought we'd try it again.
    Don't know what to think of Sheriff Kathy, did you see her in the molasses or whatever that was, hilarious :lol:
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Iv watched every season and this by far is the worst. I guess after last season they toned it down a bit. The Big Brother twist sucked. After the first girl ( sabatoure) left they should have let America vote for the next one. It's a joke this year.
    I'll be back
    Iv watched every season and this by far is the worst. I guess after last season they toned it down a bit. The Big Brother twist sucked. After the first girl ( sabatoure) left they should have let America vote for the next one. It's a joke this year.
    that's a great idea and would have been fun for someone in the house. I wonder who are the two that are related some how? So still that twist
  • pandora wrote:
    that's a great idea and would have been fun for someone in the house. I wonder who are the two that are related some how? So still that twist

I think the two lifelong friends might have been just something Annie threw out to have them questioning each other.

I'm enjoying it this year, I'll be sad if they evict Andrew, he makes me laugh. Rachel's laugh at the end of her sentences is driving me crazy.

I can't believe nobody has caught on to the brigade - was glad to see the other 3 questioning Hayden's loyalty. I gotta stop reading the updates from reality fan forum, but it's so addicting. :)
    emptycup wrote:
    pandora wrote:

I think the two lifelong friends might have been just something Annie threw out to have them questioning each other.

I'm enjoying it this year, I'll be sad if they evict Andrew, he makes me laugh. Rachel's laugh at the end of her sentences is driving me crazy.

I can't believe nobody has caught on to the brigade - was glad to see the other 3 questioning Hayden's loyalty. I gotta stop reading the updates from reality fan forum, but it's so addicting. :)
    Oh I hope not I was hoping for that hidden alliance twist
    Rachel needs to stop the nervous laugh punctuation at the end of every sentence, I agree and I hope the brigade gets busted soon.
    pandora wrote:
    Yes Rachel is annoying but I like her innocence and nonjudgmental ways and I'm hoping the ditzy is an act since she is a chemistry grad student. She might be a sleeper. Make some friends and stick around.
    Don't know what to think of Sheriff Kathy, did you see her in the molasses or whatever that was, hilarious :lol:
    Rachel will have to quit being Brendan's lap dog in order to make some friends :lol:

I think Kathy deliberately threw that molasses competition....although it was funny regardless...
    emptycup wrote:
    Rachel's laugh at the end of her sentences is driving me crazy.
    That's EXACTLY why she annoys me...
    pandora wrote:
    Rachel will have to quit being Brendan's lap dog in order to make some friends :lol:

I think Kathy deliberately threw that molasses competition....although it was funny regardless...
    I was wondering if that "alliance hook up" maybe disguises the "previous relationship twist" if that's still going on. That actually maybe Brendan is friends one of the Brigade guys or Rachel with someone else and is using the alliance with Brendan to divert the real alliance. I know some in the house thought that Britney and Kathy could be mother/daughter but that seems so obvious, they look a lot alike. I hope that twist will still be around, it spices things up :D
    I think Matt lost some respect in the brigade for his "master plan" and inability to put up either Brendan or Rachel. That kind of sucks too because I don't want Andrew to leave, but I think he will. I think that right now I'm pulling for Lane and Andrew.

I'm starting to think the friendship outside the house was false info too. I think CBS would be using that in the commercials and intros/outros if it existed. That's something they'd love to market.
    I think Matt lost some respect in the brigade for his "master plan" and inability to put up either Brendan or Rachel. That kind of sucks too because I don't want Andrew to leave, but I think he will. I think that right now I'm pulling for Lane and Andrew.

I'm starting to think the friendship outside the house was false info too. I think CBS would be using that in the commercials and intros/outros if it existed. That's something they'd love to market.
    we taped last night probably tonight too then have a marathon cocktail hour big brother 8-)
    I really like both Lane and Andrew also but my people in the past have gotten voted out probably cause they are likable people. Too bad about the friendship thing, I like twists. I still don't get why Matt didn't put up Brendan, I think the menfolk might like Rachel ;) and not want her to go. Nice scenery :) Looking forward to watching. I guess somebody goes tonight.
    Oh well, there goes Andrew....nice speech tonight though. Go Lane! I read Matt's HOH blog earlier today and he's claiming to be the best Big Brother player ever :roll: Wouldn't mind seeing Matt make some other stupid moves and get voted out after reading that....even though it would probably hurt Lane's game some. Even though I can't stand her, it will be interesting to see who Rachel puts up on the block.
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    There's no friends in the house it was a lie. Matt is a idiot for not putting up rachel and brendon. Andrews speech was classic,I hope they listen to what he said. Hayden is gonna end up the big loser if and when the bergade find out he was two timing them with kristen. There's no doubt that kristen and hayden will go on the block this week. The sabtour idea was dumb the first time if anyone agrees to do it again then there even dumber then I thought. Cbs has fucked up big time this season and are now gonna try and do it again. If they had thought ahead they should have never told the house that annie was the sabtour and picked a new one right away. They better hope the person we pick dosent turn it down or there really screwed. Cause then its dead for good.
    Go Birds!!!!
    I agree with you jammin, they never should have told the house in the first place. It would have made for much better entertainment to see the pranks (and possible fights to break out) without their knowledge of that twist. Telling them just took some great possibilities away and made them all even more paranoid about what will happen next.

I really hope the people choose the next one wisely. Like you said, there's no guarantee they'll take it, but for an extra $20,000 it would be pretty tough to turn that down.
    Lane was my favorite till he said he shoots turtles for entertainment (and other eyes in the night) who the hell does that! slap him upside the head! Not my kind of man :thumbdown: :x can not respect that.

so now I must pick a new fave, maybe meow meow I like his accent and he plays the game well so far and
    looks cute dressed up like MC Hammer too ;)
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    what en exit speech by andrew.
    tonight they showed the events happening while the vote was going on,

he obviously knew his time was up, and he had to speak fast,
    it was brilliant with all that he said
    he turned everything upside down,
    even almost a week later and his wake is still turning things over.
    wow
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    what en exit speech by andrew.
    tonight they showed the events happening while the vote was going on,

he obviously knew his time was up, and he had to speak fast,
    it was brilliant with all that he said
    he turned everything upside down,
    even almost a week later and his wake is still turning things over.
    wow
    I liked him, wish he would have played the game longer. I liked what he did but it buried him. I stand alone in that I like Rachel, my husband doesn't even like her. I hope she doesn't get all caddy now though when she seemed not to want to backbite. The brigade is doing well although I thought they were going to keep Andrew and let Kathy go, they don't see her as a threat I think they should. And cool beans another saboteur chosen by the public, thinking maybe Enzo?? He's my favorite now.
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    i want britney to win :)
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    kenshunt wrote:
    i want britney to win :)
    Shes playing a good game :thumbup:
    Well Brit made the right move not using pov i think, i just think she kinda needs someone in a alliance like Lane or someone.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    Yeah, I think she made the right decision. I kind of hope she gets the vote to be the new Sabotouer (sp?). I think she would be good at that and would be able to keep that a secret very well.

Kinda hoping Kristen goes tonight....although it might be fun to watch her duke it out with Rachel if she stays....
    Haven't watched last nights yet so can't really comment but when is the Brigade gonna get found out?! Come on folks!! The house seems a little clueless....
    Yeah, it's surprising they've been able to keep the brigade a secret. Although, from mortystv update site, they mentioned that Ragan has a vague idea of the brigade. He thinks it's a 3 man team instead of 4 (I think he wasn't including Hayden).

And yeah, I couldn't help myself from looking up who won the Veto comp before the show aired. :oops:
    Yeah, it's surprising they've been able to keep the brigade a secret. Although, from mortystv update site, they mentioned that Ragan has a vague idea of the brigade. He thinks it's a 3 man team instead of 4 (I think he wasn't including Hayden).

And yeah, I couldn't help myself from looking up who won the Veto comp before the show aired. :oops:
    We stopped watching for a couple years when it should have been called "The Hookup House" hee hee, that was a little weird especially with all the night vision stuff :shock:
    I like the show a lot though and missed watching, glad to have gotten back into it.
    See ya Kristen. I wanted Hayden to stay at the beginning of the show.....seeing that she's cheating on a bf back home just put the nail in the coffin for me.

Ragan and Enzo as the new sabotouer?? I don't see either being good at it, but we'll see.

Hope Brendon doesn't win HOH....ready for him or Rachel to be sent packing.
    edited August 2010
    He doesn't win don't worry lol, i loved the wig wearing show making fun of Rachel
    Post edited by kenshunt on
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    kenshunt wrote:
    He doesn't win don't worry lol, i loved the wing wearing show making fun of Rachel

Thanks for the spoiler alert, fucker....anyway, Rachel must be the most annoying shunt in big brother history..and Branden is a major pussy for continuously professing his love for Rachel like a sad lost little puppy....I've never heard her say 'i love you' back....he is such a tool...
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    kenshunt wrote:
    He doesn't win don't worry lol, i loved the wing wearing show making fun of Rachel

Thanks for the spoiler alert, fucker....anyway, Rachel must be the most annoying shunt in big brother history..and Branden is a major pussy for continuously professing his love for Rachel like a sad lost little puppy....I've never heard her say 'i love you' back....he is such a tool...
    your welcome :p
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    Yeah, that wig wearing part of the show was hilarious. I loved Rachel's explanation of why she thought it was funny...making fun of you is a form of jealousy/flattery (or whatever she said). :lol: No Rachel, real imitations are a form of flattery, making fun of you just means they think you're a dumb bitch.
    Just got caught up, glad to see Kristen's gone. Reallly didn't like her and whats up with Brendan? he's a little whiny after the paint can episode. I know I stand alone but I still like Rachel and hope she stays, annoying but a good player. I was thinking Matt probably won't use the special POV till next week to protect himself. I think that's gonna bite him in the ass though, the brigade already doesn't like him and as it gets closer to the end he will be a threat to win cause of the strong player he's been. They will try to get him out if they can.