!??*****BIG BROTHER 12*****??!

Comments

• jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Go Birds!!!!
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    my office is making me apply for the next show...never even seen it. my luck i'll make it
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    megatron wrote:
    my office is making me apply for the next show...never even seen it. my luck i'll make it
    cool a PJ fan is in the house!
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Watched it last night but after many glasses of wine and a picnic dinner in the pool soooooo
    trying to recall..... :?
    I only know I was super happy whimpy Brendan got HOH and I hope he gets a revelation of some kind and puts up 2 brigade members.
    I know he said Lane but 2 would be good so we can get one out hopefully, considering the veto held by Matt.
    Then bring Miss Rachel back in :mrgreen:
    not a popular thought I know but she's the only one who can kick ass :D
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Man, Rachel got what she deserved...ouch.....also, it just hit me just how fucking hot Brittany is, damn! And funny as hell in the confessional clips too...I hope she doesn't go when Matt takes himself off the block....

But what's up with the Saboteur thing? It's complete horseshit..he's not doing anything at all....it's basically just big brother saying whatever the fuck they want on the screen..no risk involved whatsoever and the fucker is going to get 20k for doing absolutely nothing at all..lol..anyone else confused about what exactly the new Saboteur has done?
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    Man, Rachel got what she deserved...ouch.....also, it just hit me just how fucking hot Brittany is, damn! And funny as hell in the confessional clips too...I hope she doesn't go when Matt takes himself off the block....

But what's up with the Saboteur thing? It's complete horseshit..he's not doing anything at all....it's basically just big brother saying whatever the fuck they want on the screen..no risk involved whatsoever and the fucker is going to get 20k for doing absolutely nothing at all..lol..anyone else confused about what exactly the new Saboteur has done?
    Sorry, missed last night, watched my favorite, Memphis Beat, I love that show!
    The last thing I saw the saboteur do was say someone was not necessarily going home last time, which was Americas idea. I hope Brittany doesn't go either, the brigade needs to fall!
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    The Champ wrote:

That was hilarious watching Ragan rip her a new one. I love how her only come back seemed to be "Oh Really Ragan?" or "you suck at being gay". :roll:

And I agree with you about the Saboteur. At least when they had America's Player, they gave him tasks/votes that could potentially fuck up someone's game. Just getting random messages that don't mean anything and don't really have a bearing on the game is just pointless. At least make him hide Brendan's steroids or make him flush Britney/Kathy's makeup down the toilet. Something to cause some mischief!
    As for who goes home tonight, I'm guessing Kathy gets the boot after Matt uses his DPOV.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    i think Matts going to the jury house.
    only for that diamond veto thingy.

what a bunch of molarchy.

:roll:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    As for who goes home tonight, I'm guessing Kathy gets the boot after Matt uses his DPOV.
    very prophetic :mrgreen: ....although it wasn't too hard to see that one coming

Brendan's face was priceless when Matt used the DPOV...looked like a sad, lost puppy dog. I'm guessing he's gonna be Britney's main target this week and she'll probably put Enzo up with him.

Interesting for Matt to see how Enzo's a little shifty and sneaky. I think that Matt will be the first one to turn on the Brigade, mainly because they were going to vote him out.
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    i think Matts going to the jury house.
    only for that diamond veto thingy.

what a bunch of molarchy.

:roll:
    since everybody thought Kathy was the saboteur, I don't think they are going to mind him using it very much
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    im just happy brit won hoh, so i can be entertained for at least one more week.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    Brit must be loving it being the only lady in the house, a caddy one to boot, nobody's friend but her own. :mrgreen:

I'm still hoping Brendan stays somehow and wins HOH next week and gets Reagan out, how Reagan ragged on Rachel, man did he get that awful trait from his Mama? Somehow I can picture that. A wickedly sharp tongue is nothing to be proud of.

Looks like my fave Enzo might be going, I was hoping it would be him and Brendan at the end but it will probably be Matt and Reagan. Of those 2 evils, I would be rooting for Matt, he has been the best player and strong in competitions, in fact he may win HOH again.
    pandora wrote:
    Brit must be loving it being the only lady in the house, a caddy one to boot, nobody's friend but her own. :mrgreen:

I'm still hoping Brendan stays somehow and wins HOH next week and gets Reagan out, how Reagan ragged on Rachel, man did he get that awful trait from his Mama? Somehow I can picture that. A wickedly sharp tongue is nothing to be proud of.

Looks like my fave Enzo might be going, I was hoping it would be him and Brendan at the end but it will probably be Matt and Reagan. Of those 2 evils, I would be rooting for Matt, he has been the best player and strong in competitions, in fact he may win HOH again.

How can u be a Physco stalker Brendon,Rachel fan???? Rachel deserved everything she got,cbs dosen't show what led up to that. She started it and deserved what she got for sure. Reagan just told her the truth she was the house trouble starter almost everyweek. Brendons a creepy stalker who once dumped probably follows around his ex's making there life a mess. I won't talk about anymore as i know who won pov already but man brit looked HOT as hell in her birthday outfit last night on showtime.
    Go Birds!!!!
    pandora wrote:

How can u be a Physco stalker Brendon,Rachel fan???? Rachel deserved everything she got,cbs dosen't show what led up to that. She started it and deserved what she got for sure. Reagan just told her the truth she was the house trouble starter almost everyweek. Brendons a creepy stalker who once dumped probably follows around his ex's making there life a mess. I won't talk about anymore as i know who won pov already but man brit looked HOT as hell in her birthday outfit last night on showtime.
    I stick by my wicked tongue reference, Reagan is not a nice person, speaking of creepy behavior!
    I liked the Rachel/ Brendan union from what I could see, from what we have watched.
    I rarely like that but I've always liked strong women and Rachel is a strong player, that was why she was sent packing.
    Brit has been caddy since the start, always cutting people down behind their backs. It was that first trait that put me off and whomever said she cares for no one but herself was correct. It's almost possible to feel her coldness through the TV! She even had trouble bringing proper emotion to Reagans love speech, she could care less. Your opinion may be based on the fact that you find her attractive.
    Rachel had no mean comebacks in her fight with Reagan, this shows her true personality. It's not in her to judge others as readily as some of the rest in the house. She was targeted from the onset, at least that is how cbs portrayed it. I wouldn't be surprised if she is brought back to future shows. I enjoyed her vulnerability and strength and would look forward to her having another chance.
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    pandora wrote:
    pandora wrote:

I stick by my wicked tongue reference, Reagan is not a nice person, speaking of creepy behavior!
    I liked the Rachel/ Brendan union from what I could see, from what we have watched.
    I rarely like that but I've always liked strong women and Rachel is a strong player, that was why she was sent packing.
    Brit has been caddy since the start, always cutting people down behind their backs. It was that first trait that put me off and whomever said she cares for no one but herself was correct. It's almost possible to feel her coldness through the TV! She even had trouble bringing proper emotion to Reagans love speech, she could care less. Your opinion may be based on the fact that you find her attractive.
    Rachel had no mean comebacks in her fight with Reagan, this shows her true personality. It's not in her to judge others as readily as some of the rest in the house. She was targeted from the onset, at least that is how cbs portrayed it. I wouldn't be surprised if she is brought back to future shows. I enjoyed her vulnerability and strength and would look forward to her having another chance.

The problem with Rachel was she didn’t know how to play the game well. She said way too much and put a HUGE target on herself and Brendan. Every person that she was evicting she would say the same dumb thing “No one comes between me and my Man” UGH

I wont get into that annoying laugh :shock:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    I dont really like anyone from this season to be honest

At least Matt has some good game play and can win competitions

My husband felt the same about Rachel's annoying laugh, I found it endearing because I think I know where it comes from. She is an open book, I can relate, I agree she was way to honest for her own good and to be a good player.
    Being accepted by others is a basic yearn in her personality. I often wonder how the house would be different if no one could see each other. Our eyes judge before our minds have a chance to form a unbiased opinion and before our hearts have a chance to love.

Yeah, really is a weak cast..I now hate everyone (well, Brittany I'd fuck but that's about it)...Matt proclaimed himself the best player in the history of big brother like on the 2nd day. Lane used to be okay, but now is just painfully overdoing it and trying way too hard--annoying as fuck...Reagan is just a big cry baby pussy little shit who has absolutely no clue about what's going on in the game, and did nothing as the saboteur..Enzo was cool, but now just mopes around in a paranoid jersey shore senseless frenzy..truly is an idiot...Brendan is self explanatory....shirtless Haydon will always be nothing more than a tool, obviously..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    pandora wrote:
    My husband felt the same about Rachel's annoying laugh, I found it endearing because I think I know where it comes from. She is an open book, I can relate, I agree she was way to honest for her own good and to be a good player.
    Being accepted by others is a basic yearn in her personality. I often wonder how the house would be different if no one could see each other. Our eyes judge before our minds have a chance to form a unbiased opinion and before our hearts have a chance to love.

I think Rachel is exactly who she portrayed to be...there might be a decent person hiding somewhere deep inside that she has yet to find, but I wouldn't bet on it..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    pandora wrote:

I think Rachel is exactly who she portrayed to be...there might be a decent person hiding somewhere deep inside that she has yet to find, but I wouldn't bet on it..
    funny, she's the only one I would trust in the group ;)
    Rachel is a horrible player and from what I could tell person. She insulted everyone behind there's backs the whole time. It s tough for a semi attractive huge chested women to annoy the male population so much that the couldn't wait for her to leave. Her and brendon won't last a second together in the real world. She's a high class high maitence typical I think I should get anything I want female because of her body. Cbs showed it and showtime showed it even more, she might be the dumbiest player I've even seen. The house wasn't after them cause they were strong the house was after them cause they were annoying drama. Telln them that they were strong is what u have to tell them to try and get there vote in the jury house. If she had a muzzle on shed still be playing.
    Go Birds!!!!
    Rachel is a horrible player and from what I could tell person. She insulted everyone behind there's backs the whole time. It s tough for a semi attractive huge chested women to annoy the male population so much that the couldn't wait for her to leave. Her and brendon won't last a second together in the real world. She's a high class high maitence typical I think I should get anything I want female because of her body. Cbs showed it and showtime showed it even more, she might be the dumbiest player I've even seen. The house wasn't after them cause they were strong the house was after them cause they were annoying drama. Telln them that they were strong is what u have to tell them to try and get there vote in the jury house. If she had a muzzle on shed still be playing.
    She wasn't in very long but won the competitions, I think she is a smart strong player but has no good game play.The brigade would have kept Rachel but they were afraid she would win HOH right away, thats how strong she was. I think they had nothing against her at all just her alliance with Brendan. They even said they wished she was on their team. A fighter. And they figured Brendan weak and would get him out the next week but he got HOH. From what they showed in the beginning on cbs, she was not back biting at all it was Brit that was doing that with whomever she was with, talking about others not around. That was what got me a bit disgusted with Brittany.You can see this too by her diary room clips. Very judgmental young woman. A "I'm better than you" attitude. I got the feel last night the guys are wishing Brittany would just go.
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    The thing i disliked about Rachel was every eviction she felt threatened that everyone was after her man, saying shit to even Andrew c'mon now lmao.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    The Champ wrote:

Yeah, really is a weak cast..I now hate everyone (well, Brittany I'd fuck but that's about it)...Matt proclaimed himself the best player in the history of big brother like on the 2nd day. Lane used to be okay, but now is just painfully overdoing it and trying way too hard--annoying as fuck...Reagan is just a big cry baby pussy little shit who has absolutely no clue about what's going on in the game, and did nothing as the saboteur..Enzo was cool, but now just mopes around in a paranoid jersey shore senseless frenzy..truly is an idiot...Brendan is self explanatory....shirtless Haydon will always be nothing more than a tool, obviously..

http://twitpic.com/2hkipo

I think Rachel got what was coming to her. She wanted to be a big, bold player, but really didn't know how to accomplish that. Winning HOH comps is a part of that, but the rest of her game is what killed her. From reading the update sites it seems that EVERY conflict involving her stemmed from her starting the conflict. Brendan may be a big pussy, but he was exactly right when telling Rachel that she needed to dial it down and not bring on more hatred by starting arguments and talking shit about the others. She started the fights, and to be a strong player you have to end the fights, which she ultimately couldn't do.

As for the rest of them, I don't know what to think anymore. I liked Lane up until last night's show when they showed how much of a psycho he is. Ragan's gotten too overdramatic the last couple of weeks. It's funny, at first he seemed like he was trying to fight stereotypes, but lately he's fulfilled the stereotype to a T. The other guys are all tools and hypocrites. Britney's a bitch, but at least she's attractive and has funny DR quotes.

Seems that every day I keep reading the update sites, the more I like Andrew and wish he was in the game.
    Matt is getting a raw deal from the Brigade. All game long Hayden and Enzo, in particular, have been preaching about staying loyal to the Brigade. What a bunch of fucking hypocrites to get him nominated when Matt was being loyal to the Brigade. I know he did well in comps, but really if any of the remaining db Brigade members win, they should be forced to give Matt half of their winnings for taking care of their dirty work while staying loyal to the alliance. Granted, Matt's still a douche for some of the things he's said/done and for going after Ragan.

How funny was it to see that tool Jessie again? I think if I were in Britney's shoes at that time I would have taken those dumbbells and thrown it at his head.

And I think that decision by Britney has sealed her and Ragan's seat in the jury.
    Scum Bags,Matts the only reason the 3 of u are still here and u dog him, fucking scumbags.
    Go Birds!!!!
    Yea Matts probably going home and another person in a double tonight, could be anybody.
    The Brigade wouldn't have had a chance to win it up against Matt in the end if he hadn't turned on Reagan.
    They needed him out, he's a liar too which they don't know yet. I'm glad to see him go, too cocky of an attitude.
    I'm hoping Brendan can keep up the good work and take the Brigade down 8-) He's starting to prove himself a strong player and he's also a pleasant looking man without hair ;)