!??*****BIG BROTHER 12*****??!

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    My man Enzo is up! along side Ragan, hope Enzo gets POV. I am still hoping he wins in the end
    but it's not looking too good him and I know he hasn't won any competitions
    so doesn't maybe deserve to win but he's got a unique outlook on things :mrgreen:
    and the Brigade was his plan, he's well liked too???
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Definitely rooting for Enzo at this point....so sick of Regan being such a whiny little cry baby....the sore loser already won 20k for doing absolutely nothing as the saboteur....hope he doesn't strike up something with Brit and Enzo and get shirtless Hayden evicted..though that motherfucker needs to leave too, and soon..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
    I liked the sock puppets and dance to the music, high points of the season for me, oh thats sad :lol:

Go Enzo!
    pandora wrote:
    I liked the sock puppets and dance to the music, high points of the season for me, oh thats sad :lol:

Go Enzo!

I thought the golf conversation was hilarious..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Go Enzo!

I thought the golf conversation was hilarious..
    yeah is was :lol: Brits sock puppet new more about golf then Enzo!
  • apparently, this is one of the highest rated BB seasons.....never would have thought that because it's been relatively tame this summer

if Ragan does get evicted, and I'm betting he will, I hope that Britney wins HOH/POV (or both) or that Lane breaks away from the brigade so that there will still be a little bit of drama left in the game....otherwise, it'll be really boring the rest of the way
    If it comes down to Brit and Lane, I don't want either to win, so that will be disappointing. I'll try to get over it though ;) and I will watch the finale I guess
    I hope Lane goes home next week, he was my fave entering the house but I really do not like that man and then between the rest it will be a fight to the end.
  • yeah, I kind of feel the same way about Brit and Lane....

the show just needs her to stay interesting....
    Finally the jury house, I wish they'd spent more time on that. Oh did Matt get his!
    I'm good with Ragan out, now the final four is a battle. Still hoping Enzo makes it, the more he talks the more I like him, he seems like a cool guy to cocktail/visit with, a real character 8-)
    Looks like Hayden was doing pretty good at the HOH competition, I thought with Brits smaller hands she'd be ahead. Maybe she'll get the hang of it.
    Tune in Sunday at 8 to see :D
  • and it's official...the remaining 4 are mentally deficient...they don't know what Ragan meant when he said "sorry for being a pill this week"....with Enzo going as far as saying "there he goes again using big words" :roll: :lol:

not gonna spoil who won HOH
    and it's official...the remaining 4 are mentally deficient...they don't know what Ragan meant when he said "sorry for being a pill this week"....with Enzo going as far as saying "there he goes again using big words" :roll: :lol:

not gonna spoil who won HOH
    how do you know? is that on late night showtime?? we just got sowtime added free, well nothin's free really :roll:
    but I set up Big Bro sho2 to tape tonight, gonna check it out.
    pandora wrote:
    Still hoping Enzo makes it, the more he talks the more I like him,

Remember his complete ignorance about golf, it gets even better...how does this guy function in the real world and raise kids no less..hilarious though:
    http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/video/?pid=DQ_gpWKQgiGzzo_LjurvVoecNpvnh8Is
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • pandora, I cheated and went to one of the live update sites to see who won hoh and that was a conversation the houseguests were having at that time
    The Champ wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    Still hoping Enzo makes it, the more he talks the more I like him,

Remember his complete ignorance about golf, it gets even better...how does this guy function in the real world and raise kids no less..hilarious though:
    http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/video/?pid=DQ_gpWKQgiGzzo_LjurvVoecNpvnh8Is
    :lol: gotta love him! Didn't he also forget his kids names in the beginning of the show? :lol:
    pandora, I cheated and went to one of the live update sites to see who won hoh and that was a conversation the houseguests were having at that time
    Well I want to cheat! I'll remember this for next season and hunt up the sites too. :mrgreen:
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    here in NYC we got BB preempted by NY Jets Football .

It was nice to be able to go to the fan sites to get the lowdown.

WARNING can be considered a S P O I L E R

www.jokersupdates.com
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Ok now it's a bit exciting :?
    It could be any 3 going home, changing the whole game.
    My choice is Brit goes but Enzo and Hayden are talking about maybe letting Lane go if its up to them. Could be up to anybody....
    We will see tonight :mrgreen:
  • If Hayden and Enzo decide to keep Brit, they do risk losing Lane's vote if she makes it to final 2.....not that it matters much, because I think Hayden and Enzo would both beat her in the end.....but, you never know as she could say something at the end Q&A that could get her more votes
    If Hayden and Enzo decide to keep Brit, they do risk losing Lane's vote if she makes it to final 2.....not that it matters much, because I think Hayden and Enzo would both beat her in the end.....but, you never know as she could say something at the end Q&A that could get her more votes
    It would be a more interesting finale if they kept Brit, and Lane is getting on my last nerve now too ;)
  • yeah, either Lane has just finally let his crazy show or CBS did a great job editing it out in the beginning....
  • Brit is already gone. They did the eviction yesterday. They are gonna make it seem like it's a live show tonight when they did it yesterday. They turned off all the feeds yesterday. The people that were there yesterday inthe audiance tweeted everything.
    I'll be back
    Brit is already gone. They did the eviction yesterday. They are gonna make it seem like it's a live show tonight when they did it yesterday. They turned off all the feeds yesterday. The people that were there yesterday inthe audiance tweeted everything.
    GO BRIGADE! :D
    I'm still rootin for ENZO!
  • I knew something was up when they shut off the feeds, but I thought it might be something like a celebrity/former HG coming into the house and they didn't want to air it.

Guess they're running out of show days and needed to speed it up a bit...
    Lane talking about Brit getting shafted..." I feel so bad like one of my best dogs died" :lol: priceless!
  • yeah, both me and my wife were like WTF when he said that

I kind of felt sorry for Brit when they told her about the Brigade....especially with as patronizing as they were about it
    yeah, both me and my wife were like WTF when he said that

I kind of felt sorry for Brit when they told her about the Brigade....especially with as patronizing as they were about it
    She left on a classy note and it shows the psychological effects of Big Bro,
    being isolated for so long together and the bond that forms between players.
    I too felt sorry for her and she wasn't my favorite person.
    When Lane said that, JB and I looked at each other too, a big :wtf: !!
    than I thought we were going to fall out of our chairs laughing.
    That man, I don't know where his head is.
  • Yeah, she left a lot classier than I was hoping. I wanted to see some drama ;)

Having that time from when they told her to when she was evicted helped her calm down. If they told her when she was being evicted, we could have gotten some fireworks, but oh well...
    Yeah, she left a lot classier than I was hoping. I wanted to see some drama ;)

Having that time from when they told her to when she was evicted helped her calm down. If they told her when she was being evicted, we could have gotten some fireworks, but oh well...
    it might be a little bit of a boring end now too with the 3Brigade members.
    Man, Lane didn't get not one poster on the first challenge :?
    I hope Lanes out and it goes to Hayden and Enzo for the finale
  • pandora wrote:
    Brit is already gone. They did the eviction yesterday. They are gonna make it seem like it's a live show tonight when they did it yesterday. They turned off all the feeds yesterday. The people that were there yesterday inthe audiance tweeted everything.
    GO BRIGADE! :D
    I'm still rootin for ENZO!

Me too! Go Enzo, he needs that money to purchase some Rogaine. Hayden has way too much hair as it is, and Lane is an oil tycoon. Go Bayonne!!
    Who knew Lane could do that! He doesn't remember anything that happened the whole season but can spot Frankenstein faces, quickly! :mrgreen:
    I hope somebody decides to take Enzo to the final :(