Everything is terrible.

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    cdp1223 wrote:
    Not a problem....I can actually do that, you know. Dickweed.
    dickweed?
    is that the plant that has white looking fluid coming out of it when messed with?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    chadwick wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:
    dickweed?
    is that the plant that has white looking fluid coming out of it when messed with?
    Quite the botanist.....very good.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    cdp1223 wrote:
    Ohhhh it's so good to be back, you insufferable assholes.

masochist
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    cdp1223 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:
    dickweed?
    Quite the botanist.....very good.

I told you I had a guy on his way to repair it. :oops:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    norm wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:

masochist
    You know ALL my secrets, don't you? :twisted:
    cdp1223 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:

masochist
    You know ALL my secrets, don't you? :twisted:

well the pictures and videos help
    norm wrote:
    Hey well.....you'll keep it in the vault if you expect to keep getting them, mister.
    I'm not running some sort of sign up sheet for the cdp mailing list here.....or am I? :think:
    cdp1223 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Hey well.....you'll keep it in the vault if you expect to keep getting them, mister.
    I'm not running some sort of sign up sheet for the cdp mailing list here.....or am I? :think:

Where the hell are my daily updates, damnit!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:
    norm wrote:

Where the hell are my daily updates, damnit!

i sent you the link to the website didn't I?
    norm wrote:

Sorry babe....system maintenance. It'll be back up this afternoon!
    cdp1223 wrote:
    norm wrote:

had to increase bandwidth after i passed out all those leaflets at comic-con this past weekend

GEEKLOVE!!
    cdp1223 wrote:
    norm wrote:

Me too. I'll be back at the supermarket. :lol: :P
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    norm wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:
    norm wrote:

had to increase bandwidth after i passed out all those leaflets at comic-con this past weekend

GEEKLOVE!!
    Hey....I play to the markets I'm strong in.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I was going to inject a post of pure sunshine and rainbows here.

I went out at lunch and sat on the giant gnarled root of a gorgeous tree, in the shade in the lovely garden. I was thoroughly enjoying myself and thinking, "Today doesn't suck!"

Then I realized there were ants crawling all over me. Including up my skirt.

Went back to the office, feeling like my skin is crawling, and had a voice mail from the bank saying cheerfully, "This is the fraud division. Please call us right away."

Maybe it does suck after all.

*goes to bathroom to shake ants out of panties*

Dammit that sux!!!
    Any word if we can hang and stone Black Diamond for the fraud??

:shock: :runs:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Hate: People taking long ass lunches so you have to starve while waiting for them to return in order to take your lunch.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    :shock: :runs:
    Oh come on honey......you know we can all catch up to you.
    Nothing like a couple of torches and pitchforks to increase your speed.
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Hate: People taking long ass lunches so you have to starve while waiting for them to return in order to take your lunch.
    Agreed.

But mostly, I hate your stupid job for making you coordinate lunches. Broaden your hate horizons, grasshopper. Hate the bigger picture.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,032
    norm wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:
    norm wrote:

sans serif or true type?
    font1    /fɒnt/ Show Spelled[font] Show IPA
    –noun
    3. a productive source: The book is a font of useful tips for travelers.

Don't fuck with me....I was an English major. :lol:

yeah well don't fuck with me i was a smartass major!!
    and dont fuck with me i'm a major smartass.

no college here. completely selftaught. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    cdp1223 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Agreed.

But mostly, I hate your stupid job for making you coordinate lunches. Broaden your hate horizons, grasshopper. Hate the bigger picture.

That would be wasted energy. I have a lot of little things to hate.

Plus, why hate this corporation and join the likes of everyone else in the building? C'mon, you know how I roll.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Agreed.

That would be wasted energy. I have a lot of little things to hate.

Plus, why hate this corporation and join the likes of everyone else in the building? C'mon, you know how I roll.
    Ah truth.

Creative hate. I'm into that.

I went out at lunch and sat on the giant gnarled root of a gorgeous tree, in the shade in the lovely garden. I was thoroughly enjoying myself and thinking, "Today doesn't suck!"

Went back to the office, feeling like my skin is crawling, and had a voice mail from the bank saying cheerfully, "This is the fraud division. Please call us right away."

Dammit that sux!!!
    Man , what wrong with you people? Unlost lobs one over the plate and this is all we get in 4 pages? WTF?!?!?!!

Ants in her pant(ie)s. Rich with possiblilities
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Man , what wrong with you people? Unlost lobs one over the plate and this is all we get in 4 pages? WTF?!?!?!!

I caught it, but was too full of hate to probe the depths of that statement...... :twisted:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    cdp1223 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

I caught it, but was too full of hate to probe the depths of that statement...... :twisted:

You started toady with 400 posts, when you get rollin, everybody duck and cover.
    KoMyAss wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

You started toady with 400 posts, when you get rollin, everybody duck and cover.

Something like that.....I've been cooped up for a while. :?
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    mickeyrat wrote:

Dammit that sux!!!

Thank you Rat. I was starting to think nobody noticed. Thank God you're here.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Also....am I wrong in thinking that ants in the panties might be an improvement to the day?

Maybe thats just me..... :?
  • cdp1223 wrote:
    Also....am I wrong in thinking that ants in the panties might be an improvement to the day?

Right....???

at least someones gettin some right now 8-)
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

cdp1223 wrote:

Right....???

at least someones gettin some right now 8-)
    THIS.
    cdp1223 wrote:

suppose it depends on the ant.
    Fire ants? Umm , would think no.
    Common black ant, quite possibly.

mickeyrat wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:

suppose it depends on the ant.
    Fire ants? Umm , would think no.
    Common black ant, quite possibly.
    Somehow I don't think I want to be the guinea pig on this one.